Subhuman Southern """""Europeans""""" are now flooding north because of their failing economies

>subhuman Southern """""Europeans""""" are now flooding north because of their failing economies

AS IF IT WASNT ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING MUDSLIMES, NOW I GOTTA STAND THESE UGLY ITALIANS, SPAINTARDS AND GREEKS EVERYWHERE HITTING ON OUR GIRLS AND SHITTING UP EVERYTHING, GET THE FUCK OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c_cCsFU6pak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Southern Euros are mongrel scu , non-Europeans on European soil.

Now now Sweden. Take your medicine! That kind of Nazi speech is a symptom of bigotry which is curable now thanks to Mr.Soros!

It's not southern euros it's eastern euros that are the problem they are the literal definition of scum

but atleast the poles doesn't steal our women

u have nothing to complain about. u couldve stopped this shit a long time ago

You will be grateful when those manly and proud Southern """""Europeans""""" will save you and your girlfriend from the hordes of Muslim and Africans that will try to rape all your cuck's women.

Also stay mad.

Arabs just rape them.

Though I guess it's not rape if you like it.

You're the same as them to us so what does it matter?

If it's so great then why don't you stay in Milano and Turino? Don't fucking come here.

>Though I guess it's not rape if you like it.
Who likes it? The woman or the boyfriend?

>If it's so great then why don't you stay in Milano and Turino?
Because I live in a better place.

If you have to ask, probably both.

I bet now all of you start killing meds because christians are not protected by your muslin loving laws.

Calm down basshunter, play some dota n shit
youtube.com/watch?v=c_cCsFU6pak

According to wikipedia there are only 15 thousand italians in sweden, isn't that how many somalians you get in a week give or take?

D&C

>HITTING ON OUR GIRLS
more study material...

This.
Shitskin infestation intensifies.

I doubt anyone from the South wants to move to some Baltic state.

Sadly not true. Southern shitskins do move here. All du,mb as a rock.