The necessarywall

A large higth wall,
Fuck, Christians and Muslims

And Jews

You're going to get a bunch of angry euphoric Judeo-Christian fatasses and muslims ITT

Ahh nu-Sup Forums

especially jews

And then drop a few of those in the religion area

>SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE!
>ALSO LORD GOVERNMENT PLEASE MAKE THIS CHURCH MARRY ME TO ANOTHER MAN

Fun fact: he constitution never says there is a separation of church and state

It simply says the us can't supress a religion and cannot force others to follow a religion.

The us government can literally still do Christians stuff though

What about the emerging Religion of the SJW and leftist zealots ?

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion
>respecting establishment of religion
>respecting religion

Congress cannot make a law even RESPECTING religion.
>Christcucks BTFO
I always wondered why Christcucks are Nazis and worship a literal Jew at the same time.
Makes no sense, but then, it is a religion, and like Congress, I do not recognize religion as anything other than Halloween costumes and a 501(c)3 tax-exempt charity.

Oh, yes. An all "science" approach went really well in Soviet Russia and Maoist China. Millions dead, but hey, we are all about science!!

no
America is a Protestant country

>No Gods
Is this the LGBT+ inclusive edition of the image?
"No Gods" should be on the right, since it's a Jewish pantheon

This guy gets it

Many of the founding fathers were not protestants.

>Oh, yes. An all "science" approach went really well in Soviet Russia and Maoist China. Millions dead, but hey, we are all about science!!
/thread

>Many of the founding fathers were not protestants.
and they should have been deported

Nah, communism was their state religion, and it doesn't like competition, like most religions.
The us is atheistic on purpose because religifags can't control themselves.
If you got to church, you are a goddamned cuck faggot, plain and simple
>but moral compass
You can't figure out morality without a god? fuckin loser

Deport all atheists, Catholics and protestants.

>Deists who revered Christ
>Freemasons that have Christ in their bible
>Not Catholic
How weren't they Protestant?
Religion is inherently political, you will never achieve a >large higth wall

(((Science)))

athe-cucks in here sucking each others' dicks again, I see.

>washington should have been deported
>franklin should have been deported
>jefferson should have been deported

>deists who revered christ
Revering someone is far different from worshiping them.
>jesus had some good theology
vs
>jesus is my lord and savior

Im an athiest and always have been but in this age of single moms and gay toddlers Im starting to think the normies need God

>a wall you can walk around with no effort whatsoever is intelligent design.

Political religions don't get treated the same way as Christianity does.

Nice quints
But let's use The Jefferson Bible as an example to be more specific:
>Jefferson was a deist
>Wrote/edited a/the Bible with Jesus Christ as the figure head
Using Bhuddism as a parallel example,
>Don't believe in "god" per se
>Don't believe Buddha was any form of deity
Yet because he's the figurehead of their religion they're called Bhuddists
NewAgers don't view Jesus in the same way evangelicals, fundamentalists, or Catholics do (often it's closer to Jefferson's view) & they're considered Christian because they still put Jesus as the leader of their faith system... Lord & Savior is more subjective than you might think

If you're a moralfag and an atheist you're a pussy.
>I do the right thing because it feels good, not because muh sky daddy says to
Gay as fuck, you cuck.

That pic needs hundreds of additional walls between all the different religions/denominations.

Really there are only two redpilled religious options, ethnic religion (the faith of your bloodline, i.e. paganism) or no religion if you can't believe in peganism

>Ameriblubber "protestantism"
lmao

>I always wondered why Christcucks are Nazis and worship a literal Jew at the same time.

They try to change history to get around that, literally going WE WUZ that various European countries are lost tribes of Israel or Jesus was an uncircumcised blonde Aryan

Religion is not an inherent counter to degeneracy. Protestants in the US are more degenerate than almost all westerners, and Islam is degeneracy as well. Right-wing nationalism and cultural purification solves degeneracy

I think it's important to remember that Jefferson specifically omitted all supernatural events when writing his bible. Perhaps you could call him a "Christian" in the sense that he sees Christ as the leader of his faith, but not believing in the godly aspects of Christ makes him particularly distinct from every other person you could call a Protestant.
In summary, Jefferson's views on Christ are as radical as Mormonism if compared to the traditional Protestant views.

>no religion
>redpilled
to reinterpret someone else's quote

>yeah, if you think nudity is a good fashion style

Bluepilled Morality = I do good without god because it feels good
Butterpilled "Morality" = I pretend to do good because I'm afraid of the Jewish underworld where there is no mcdonalds
Redpilled morality = I do good to benefit the glory, security and survival of my culture/ethnicity

>church

Yes, physical clothes are the same thing as paranormal phenomena. Thanks /x/fa/

100% chance OP is an atheist and a believer in man made global warming. also a communist.

>feel the wind blow
>>ha ha dude the wind doesnt exist xD

the separation of church and state only helped secular forces

so it ought to disappear

Of all the retarded shit liberals spout, their lack of understanding of how insufficient science alone is in producing healthy societies is the most maddening to me.

It's also important to note what the Jefferson Bible intended purpose was

To spread gospel to the natives, and what you got was primarily a collection of sayings, rather than bog down the gospel with a heap of religio-cultural features that would be difficult for a culture having no contact with the near east for well over a millennium.

Further, there are two versions, one which was later revised by another party, to which most liberals will point to. THIS "Jefferson Bible" is what removes the miracles that Jefferson otherwise included - namely, the Resurrection.

In otherwords, you took a fat piece of bait and bought some modern mysticism that pretends Jefferson was some sort of ultra rationalist.

This is retarded. By the very same argument, school and government should be separated.

>Fuck Christians
>Fuck the only culture that ever had the concept of seperating church and state.

I know you're genetically programed from birth to love black cock and hate all thinks white and strong but this is just too much

Don't use scientific inventions or discoveries of Christians then.

get rid of the state and just have science

> Church
> Pointing at a mosque

You can't conceive of a morality that doesn't involve feelings?
>brainlet
That's sad user. Maybe the day will come for you when you can understand sliding morality and why some things are ''''''''''''right'''''''' and ''''''''''''''wrong''''''''''' without reading a book some old dead guy from germany or a woman with a man's haircut who wears comfortable shoes
>stop looking to other people to define your morality for you

>le science
Why do these people fetishize science so much when they all majored in useless liberal arts fields? The only people who worship science as a god are either non-scientists or celebrity "scientists" who have never done any actual science

>science goes here
>except genetics and statistics

>degeneracy.jpg
I'm amazed there are no fat people in that picture. If there were landwhales then it would be degenerate, but there's nothing wrong with indulging in moderation

Looks like you need some science to figure out how to form thoughts into sentences. Higth is not a word and height is not even grammatically correct.

But le based black science man tweeted about how science is the solution to every human problem. DRUMPFtards BTFO

TEN FEET LONGER

Shouldn't science be on the church side considering they have done more to advance science than the state?

Separation of Church and State isn't a bad idea but its also a two way street. The State needs to stop telling the Church what beliefs are acceptable and which beliefs aren't, even indirectly. If a protestant sect doesn't want to perform fag marriage ceremonies they shouldn't have to.

>THIS "Jefferson Bible" is what removes the miracles that Jefferson otherwise included - namely, the Resurrection.
Who cares?
This is exactly the same thing as arguing about who succeeds Mohammed as the rightful keeper of the faith.
>Fighting centuries of war about who should be in charge in a religion.
Religion is literally anti-American. We left that shit behind in that shithole we call the Eastern Hemisphere, and especially Southfags want to increase it here.
>lose election after election because weird religious fatmen infect the Republican Party.
You fags need to stay at home with your irrelevant trivia
>hurrrr THIS is the proper Jeffersonian Bible!
Wall indeed.
As long as you follow Man's Law you will be allowed to discuss your delusional fantasies in your godhouse and your own home.
If you start acting REALLY RELIGIOUS at all, remember, real Americans are going to kill you or put you in a prison.
Just keep it in mind, Secular Man.

Don't worry degenerate christians, I am a fair person and making an anti-Islam picture as well.

Wind and air molecules are understood fully and a physical phenomenon. It's not the same thing as things such as ghosts or gods that exist outside of any scientific testing.

You're sounding very American there

I think that pic is from vegas or socal so it might be tourists and (thinner) coastal people but there are 2 fat chicks in the image

No one appreciating those Quints :(

Checked

I don't think anybody here disagrees with this. Orthodox christianity is the only feasible option.

decision on seperation of church and state was supreme court opinion from the ex lawyer for the KKK. he didnt want public school buses dropping off kids at catholic school. so next time people talk seperation tell them they quoting the klan

walls dont work

you're too fucking stupid to realize that statism is a religion.

That's fine. It's just that Sup Forums has been invaded for about 2 years with fat middle-American fundie Republicans. The alt-right needs to step up its game and bully them back to the trailer park.

walls are racist duh

It seems to me that people today have an anachronistic view of religion, and the divisions it caused in the past are far more akin to our political divisions today.

Secularism is truly the greatest political ideology.
>inb4 Erdoğan is anti-secular
I know, but he's the only politician with a brain in Turkey, so he gets my vote.

science in of itself has become politicized so this picture takes on a different meaning

OP is dumb read a book. Religion is the basis of the any long lasting moral system.

Self-Governance relies on a Christian-Virtuous People

>as radical as Mormonism
Mormonism is considered Protestant, & >you took a fat piece of bait
>Religion is literally anti-American.
Theocracy is anti-American, religion is very American. When you're stuck in specifics, when you're relegating ideology to duality or dichotomy; you will always fail to the transcendent and trichotomy.
It can be very easy to point out flaws, or call something wrong based on present perception; it is more difficult, and more worthwhile, to discover how something you believe to be false is actually true.
Perhaps a good example of this would be: "how is the Sun like ice?"
Despite these things seeming to be very different, transcendental knowledge allows you to see they are quite similar. I do not believe a strict atheist could ever make the connection. Theists often can.

>science in of itself has become politicized
how so? the only thing politicized is that some people don't like the things it's saying because it's inconvenient in some way

Science often supports religion, and religion often supports science. Furthermore, religious beliefs about the purpose of life are critical to politics.

E.g. the discovery that nature is non-deterministic, that even the simplest life is extremely complex and operates like machinery, that the universe had a beginning, and that the ordering of events in earth's formation match what Moses reports from God, are all examples of science supporting religion.

Meanwhile, science necessarily relies on various moral ideas such as humility, honesty, not-fudging-results, etc which are associated with religious (at least Christian) belief, and science has become very plagued with dishonesty and egos creating false results and confusion unfortunately.

And questions such as "Are humans inherantly valuable or are they just commodities to manage for another purpose?" are key questions in political debates regarding individualism vs collectivism.