Brit/pol/- E N G L A N D edition

>Gove confirms foreign access to UK fishing grounds
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40814377

>UK diplomats' families withdrawn from Venezuela
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/16/uk-reaching-tipping-point-on-abuse-of-politicians-paul-bew

>Home Office’s lack of action on post-Brexit Border ‘is shocking’
irishtimes.com/news/politics/home-office-s-lack-of-action-on-post-brexit-border-is-shocking-1.3169069

>Anti-Islam UKIP leadership hopeful 'too extreme', says AM
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-40802240

>Bring in British only passport lanes, minister says
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/bring-british-passport-lanes-minister-says/

>Last day of Royal duties for Prince Phillip
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-philip-final-royal-engagement-gaffes-96-years-duke-edinburgh-queen-elizabeth-ii-a7872561.html

>British email prankster fools White House officials into replying
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/01/british-email-prankster-fools-white-house-officials-into-replying

>No 10 says free movement ends when UK leaves EU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40774251

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/LiamTV
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40846830
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/09/us-want-armed-immigration-officers-british-airports-radical2/
ft.com/content/9f4fd278-790e-11e7-a3e8-60495fe6ca71
lancasteronline.com/news/politics/the-latest-britain-denies-agreeing-to-pay-eu-exit-bill/article_d2c962b3-8065-59bc-939c-007b0da39f80.html
digitallook.com/news/political-news/eu-data-protection-rules-to-be-rolled-into-uk-law--2805330.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40847751
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4767740/British-tourists-shunning-France-flocking-Spain.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/06/exclusive-nhs-recruit-army-british-nurses-brexit-instead-paying/
telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/08/06/universities-stopped-sidelining-british-students-foreign-teens/
youtu.be/hvl112Khwlg
kikebook.com/TheConnectedSet/
youtube.com/watch?v=C1vf9XAH8F4
youtu.be/Sbto2Ty7aLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/A New Machine/ when?

Gonna get some new links. These ones are 3 days old now.

BBC are trying to make a show about us

JUST AS THE NIGHT RISES AGAINST THE DAY, THE LIGHT AND DARK ARE IN ETERNAL CONFLICT. SO TOO, IS THE TRIPNONCE THE GREATEST ENEMY OF THE DOMINANT POSTERS ON BRIT/POL/, THE ANONYMOUS. THE TRIPNONCE IS A BIOLOGICAL CREATURE, CRAFTED BY NATURE, WHICH HAS HANDS, LEGS, EYES AND MOUTH, EVEN THE SEMBLANCE OF A BRAIN. NEVERTHELESS, THIS TERRIBLE CREATURE IS ONLY A PARTIAL HUMAN BEING.

ALTHOUGH IT HAS FEATURES SIMILAR TO A HUMAN, THE TRIPNONCE IS LOWER ON THE SPIRITUAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL SCALE THAN ANY ANIMAL. INSIDE OF THIS CREATURE LIES WILD AND UNRESTRAINED PASSIONS: AN INCESSANT NEED TO DESTROY, FILLED WITH THE MOST PRIMITIVE DESIRES, CHAOS AND COLDHEARTED VILLAINY.

A SUBHUMAN AND NOTHING MORE!

NOT ALL OF THOSE WHO APPEAR HUMAN ARE IN FACT SO. WOE TO HIM WHO FORGETS IT!

THREAD DERAILING, NARCISSISM, POINTLESS SQUABBLING AND DEGENERATE BEHAVIOUR ALL MAKE UP THIS MODERN UNDERWORLD OF SUBHUMAN TRIPNONCES THAT IS ALWAYS HEADED BY THE APPEARANCE OF THE ETERNAL EDDIE.

reddit.com/user/LiamTV

where do i join a group tho

>How to get blacklisted from any potential jobs for the next hundred years

>and right wing believes
>believes

Yeah. Probably genuine. It will be a hit piece obviously.

Our new program 'honeypot' starts tonight...

Do professionals normally have such bad grammar?

>uses both "I am" and "I'm"
>believes
>we are the early stages

>strong national identity political believes

as explained the other time, there's literally nothing bad about going on if you aren't a complete mong or a retard or a redditor.
If you can formulate real arguments.

Guarantee it will be a bunch of PRAISE KEK twats.

They probably got A* at A Level with that tbqh

>Do professionals normally have such bad grammar?
Coming from our education system? Highly likely.

Just making the arguments it taboo though, we've had 50 years of people being raised to instinctively recoil from them

In today's world yes they do. It's the result of a failing education system, discouragement from using correct spelling and grammar socially and an unprecedented bombardment of nonsense such as television and radio programmes and advertisements distracting and dumbing down.

Plus nigger culture.

>there's literally nothing bad about going on
>If you can formulate real arguments

Since when do these people listen to real arguments?

Selective editing mate. How many people do stuff like this expecting a fair shake only to be shafted.

from the same studio of the person trying to find recruits

Yeah, I'm not gonna bother...

Applied for some flats lads and could have a showing soon.

This reads as if it was written by a fucking paki.

Actually, given that, it probably is genuine.

hey liam

The absolute state.

Maltesers...

Whereabouts?

Ah yes, wholesome, traditional and family friendly.

What would the result be if they re-ran the referendum in a few months lads?

>inb4 autistic norwegian bot
Feel free to add/remove any if anybody at all even reads this shit. It's just to keep the thread looking tidy and no one else bothers.

>Brexit negotiations 'have not begun well' - Sir Simon Fraser
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40846830

>Armed US immigration officers stationed at British airports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/09/us-want-armed-immigration-officers-british-airports-radical2/

>The Article 49 strategy to keep Britain in the EU
ft.com/content/9f4fd278-790e-11e7-a3e8-60495fe6ca71

>Britain denies agreeing to pay EU exit bill
lancasteronline.com/news/politics/the-latest-britain-denies-agreeing-to-pay-eu-exit-bill/article_d2c962b3-8065-59bc-939c-007b0da39f80.html

>EU data protection rules to be rolled into UK law
digitallook.com/news/political-news/eu-data-protection-rules-to-be-rolled-into-uk-law--2805330.html

>British woman shot in Brazil 'after getting lost'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40847751

>British tourists shun France and terror-hit (Muslim infested) countries in north Africa as they flock to sun-drenched Croatia and Dubai instead
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4767740/British-tourists-shunning-France-flocking-Spain.html

>NHS to recruit an army of British nurses after Brexit instead of paying expensive agency staff
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/06/exclusive-nhs-recruit-army-british-nurses-brexit-instead-paying/

>Universities to be stopped from sidelining British students for foreign teens who can pay more
telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/08/06/universities-stopped-sidelining-british-students-foreign-teens/

Civil fucking war if they try it, I hope

Mogg wing death squads when?

youtu.be/hvl112Khwlg

Once people are putting forward positions, parts of the mainstream start to adopt them

Which is why you put them forward

There's a degree to which they can't edit completely

I don't know who liam is

Formulating real arguments, not being a spastic and being presentable will probably exclude you from being chosen in the first place. Even if they let you on, they will edit what you say, twist your context and do everything in their power to make you look like a cunt. It's the BBC for fuck's sake. Don't be so naive.

>what would happen if they re-ran an illegal referendum that has no legal precedent whatsoever and is purely advisory

>I don't know who liam is
thats exactly what liam would say

>"Here take one of these, faggot"

What did he mean by this?

It has precedent, it's still illegal (or only advisory) as you say though.

They've got an axe to grind lad. Adam said on the Plebeian Podcast he spoke for hours with the girl who was interviewing him, praised her integrity and intelligence and said he felt he'd adequately fleshed out his position, referencing discussions of Evola and the like. The end result (and probably the biggest factor in him becoming a web-hermit) was them boiling down the entire to interview to him saying:

'Milo (who was meme-tier at the time) is very moderate and a liberal'

'People like me are very far right'

And then some very ominous music whilst saying 'we're not going to be kicking down people's doors.' Although I would argue the exposure could work out well in some scenarios, this medium of Beeb/ch4 commissioned documentary makers will NEVER lend itself to that.

>match with girls on tinder
>try to say something related to their profile
>No reply
>Simply say Hi
>No reply

Why match then. Dirty slags.

>found out dad went to croatia in 1991 to fight for their independence
>had a child with a Croatian girl over there
>was in a literal ultra right wing paramilitary group (pic related)
>married my mother when he came back to the UK

I, on the other hand, lied about voting UKIP to a qt so she wouldn't think I was a racist.

one of their shows before
just going through their facebook page now
kikebook.com/TheConnectedSet/

another one

>this reddit spacing and answer format

Sketchy one aren't ya. Wouldn't be surprised if the OP of those posts was lurking here judging by his decision to post on r/britpol.

This is high energy as fuck. Good video lad, did you make it?

These people have no idea what "fascism" means nor do they see the irony in their stupid propaganda.

Sunderland.

Gotta neg dude. It's the only way. Ex: has anyone told you today that your hair looks crinkly and dry?

could this be the one on us

>You’re everything I thought I never wanted in a girl.
Open with that.

>model

For what, B&Q? She's fucking grim

Fucking kek lads, watch this. Some norski slapper reading texts she got after making a video

>breivik did nothing wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=C1vf9XAH8F4

>reddit spacing
Every person I've ever seen say this has been a fucking faggot.
Putting spaces between your fucking replies does not make it a reddit post you moron.

Sky news press preview at 10.

Semi-based Martin Pierce vs cultural marxist author Bidisha.

Might get spicy lads.

'model' she was clearly a prozzie

Observation: political discussion improves immediately without the presence of narcissistic, validation seeking tripfags.

Just say "hey your better looking than in your creepshots"

Something really off about you mate.

Mate, Sunderland is like a radioactive waste site.

10:30 i mean.

>Martin Pierce
who?

Scunthorpe.
No more.
Just. Scunthorpe.

What if the mass importation of Muslims into the west is just a (((trick))) to infect them with liberalism and secularism, and trigger a permanent reform in Islam after the westerners spread it back through the Middle East?

It's blatant, isn't it?

You're the one that's off, I've seen posters like you before, who jump at any attempt to through out people who don't completely align with your views.

You're WRONG in your belief that ANY right wing speech is going to come across badly.
Should I go around saying that this makes you suspicious?
That you must be a shill who wants "no right wing speakers"?
No, that would be absurd.

Tactics is probably a better word than views

You would have to be pretty stupid to believe that.

How could I have been so blind...

Wtf I love etc etc

youtu.be/Sbto2Ty7aLg

Meant andrew pierce.

How are they so inept?

"Right wing views" when selected, edited and presented by the BBC specifically for a hit piece series will, without any shadow of a doubt, always be portrayed badly. Shut up and fuck off you dimwit. We're on to you.

>tfw estate agent

>tfw he's gone forever

Dodgy fucker.

You and your friend are suspicious of anyone who believes in open discussion.
You first developed these suspicions when you saw me reply with fucking lines between the multiple replies.

Remember the Cardiff situation?
Are you really one of those faggots who thinks that when a news article publishes that Sharia picture with the caption "fake warning!!!" that people are really going to interpret it however the newspaper wants?

There is only so much that can be done with editing, beyond completely faking what a person is saying with complete video manipulation (beyond editing).
Almost everything they can do is just controlling which parts of what you say are shown. That's all. If everything you say is reasonable, and can't easily be broken down, there is very little they can do.
You could also request that they let you tape the interview.

>2 posts
>both are against open discussion
>another guy has 4 posts, all of which are also on this specific topic, except one mediocre reply "good video" to a master brew tier video about Mogg (known false conservative)
You're way more suspicious than me, I don't need to prove anything to you fucking cunts.

Nah I didn't make it sadly. Master brew has a great channel though.

We have an infiltrator, gentlemen. Stay alert and on guard.

And inb4 some fucking idiot complains again, what I am doing here is separating paragraphs, you illiterate mongs

(It's (You))

I mean what do you think the opposite is?
That the smart people decide not to do the interview, meaning that even by legitimate search the BBC find the stupidest?
That all refuse and people see "they refuse to debate!!!" articles?
If you don't ever put anything forward, you won't get anywhere. You're a coward.

Hi guys it's me a fellow /poller/ I was wondering if we could just throw away everything we believe in? Like no-one will ever take it up, the mainstream won't atleast, we might make inroads here and there but its all doomed to fail eventually. Maybe we should just become hedonists and consumers?

I mean what has believing what you believe ever done for YOU? Does it make you happy :) or sad :(? I don't know guys, just wondering?

t.fellow pollinator

My, my. Take a look at it. Textbook shilling and infiltration techniques.

>open discussion
>with the beeb
lol
remeber there interview with amw
they cut it to 5 FUCKING WORDS
And she isnt far right just a owen jones that doesnt like muslims

hmmmm

Either that or the alternative view is too depressing

>Why match then. Dirty slags.
big ego's

The shitty show is going on BBC three which is online only, meaning that no one's gonna see it

>the beeb

I can't even tell which side of this argument you're making fun of

You could make your own video, but then you have the same problems as everyone else.
If you look at places like America, they describe the general movement as "white racial consciousness" - basically, putting forward the very simple idea that (native) British people exist, and that they have an identity, and that they have their own interests.

You are literally fucking making proxies just to reply that you think I'm suspicious.
Isn't that pretty fucking suspicious?

>just a owen jones that doesn't like muslims

Owen "Ocean of Blood" Jones
Owen "1984 shall commence" Jones
Owen "Prep the Bull" Jones
Owen "Do you have any hope for what our nation can become?" Jones

Wasn't BBC Three also the one putting up all those stupid pink-box videos? "Things not to say to _"?
So one possibility is that liberals see it, get really mad and share it.

Hi guys Sargon here,

Can you guys please just publically announce whether or not you support/believe in the holocaust? I'm doing research on morality.

Also race isn't important and we should judge people as individuals.

Just because a black person is more likely to murder me when I pass him in a darkened alley at night doesn't mean I, if given the choice between a black man alley and a white man alley should be particularly bothered by the choice. Individuals not groups guys. This is kindergarten level stuff.

t.me