Three drunked german tourists disregard polish flag in Warsaw at night

>Three drunked german tourists disregard polish flag in Warsaw at night

wiadomosci.dziennik.pl/wydarzenia/artykuly/555727,niemcy-policja-zatrzymanie-polska-flaga-zniewazenie-warszawa.html

What the fuck is that?
Is this jealousy because of our homogeneous and conservative society?

better take care of "new germans" and pay your fucking debts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc3zONK8ERk
youtube.com/watch?v=uiekjno91WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is this jealousy because of our homogeneous and conservative society?

Pawel, for the last time

Just because western europe is now turning into shit due to a collective ethnic suicide doesn't suddenly mean that polan is great

Poland is just as shit as most of western europe, it's just a different kind of shit

>inb4 muh gommunism

Keep telling yourself that, in 30 years were come from commie shithole into fantastic society of white people earning more money every year

>they could be sentenced for 1 year in prison
i hope so

and ban on entry to Poland would be great.

Germans are stupid. Since 1000 years they wage war on Slavs instead being friends with them.

Poland and Russia never invaded Germany but Germany invaded them multiple times.

those weren't Germans but """"Germans"""" who hate Poland because they don't accept their fellow Muslims

Germans are the niggers of Europe.

I don't think so...
As much as you'd like to think that it's not true. I've been to Poland recently and I gotta admit few things...

1.Poland is very clean(only spotted 1-2 cigarette buds on the ground and I was actually looking out for it).

2.Poland is cheap(well yeah, I got euro so maybe this)

3.Poland is VERY friendly.

4.Poland is extremely safe even in dodgy looking areas(got lost, asked some hooligan looking fellas for help and they walked me down near my house, I was pretty sure I'm about to get robbed).

5. I've never ever seen a huge city that is so white. (I've spotted 2-3 blacks over 5 days in Cracow and they were British tourists).

6. Dark people walk off the footpath when you're walking and avoid any sort of eye contact. (feels weird to be honest)

7. There is much more to mention but I'm honestly not bothered.

Overall, country seems great but without actually living there I can't say shit, we all know that tourist "infatuation". I certainly would be willing to move there for a while and see for myself how it is. I actually might get a chance to transfer to Cracow as part of employee exchange for up to 5 years, from what it seems Poland is very friendly towards Irish people.
Thanks for that.

>pic very related, literally taken to show how clean places are.

This, I've been to Poland as a tourist and was very welcome everywhere. I am now a mixed bag of genes but my family did come from poland 100 years ago and I wish to return to the place.

Poland would be soo much better with if its cities weren't destroyed like Warsaw or stolen like Lwów.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc3zONK8ERk
youtube.com/watch?v=uiekjno91WA

Respect for Poland for not becoming degenerate and also for honoring their culture and country.

/thread

Since its uprising anniversary, I'd say under the wall and shoot. But then again it's not 1944 so take the shekels and send them home

Polen unter deutschen Solen

Zdejmij czarnucha z własnej matki

gib back clay first. Then we will talk about reparations.

Polish would have to be grateful I'd i decided to use that fabric as a jizz rag

heh i felt exactly like that in krakow. i was in the city for 4 days and only darkies i spotted were like 3 gyppos. People very nice and friendly, shops cheap. Only creepy thing was all those tour guides trying to jew you into auschwitz tour. Warsaw is much more cosmopolitan. There is general tourist trap part, shitskins, begging gyppos etc.
If i could choose where to live in poland it would be tie between Krakow and Gdansk. Gdansk is just way too beautiful city

mongoloid gene pool is strong in this one

Go take it. Hopefully your broomsticks will suffice.

Danzigers vote liberal, if that helps. Also, most influencial liberal (liberałowie gdańscy) think-thank was placed in that city. I love Gdańsk, but i don't know what their problem is.

im not really deep in your politics, so i have no comment on that. But when I was there (a year ago) there actually was some sort of happening at Dluga. Some young feminazis were screaming into megaphone that they need to legalize birth control pills and were actually collecting signatures on some petition. Most people either lolled at them or were tourists so they didnt give a fuck

>drunked

Rule is, that if you move from north-west to south-east there is a larger chance that you got beaten up for degenerate views. But there are still anomalies, like Stettin hosting bigger pro-life march in Europe and Danzig and Gdynia having one of most far-right hooligans group in Poland. But not even Poles know what going on here, so don't sweat about this.

>not having laser guided broomsticks

one of the deadliest weapons on the planet

you gonna give them back the eastern frontiers that were taken away as a result of Molotov-Ribbentrop?

no?

then go fuck yourself Hans.

that clay is in better hands anyway.