Brave transgender 7-year-old takes Texas conservative lawmakers to task

>One of the most eloquent opponents of Texas' proposed gender bathroom law began identifying as a girl four years ago, when she was 3.

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/03/health/trans-youth-texas-bathroom-bill/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YQCqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is summer tier bait. Sage

You can't decide your gender at fucking 7 years old.
Most 7 year olds can't even decide their favourite color.

filthy pervert.

inb4 nordbot

>using children to further your political movement

Wow, who would have guessed

I bet they'll use children when they pass pedo laws too

>transgender
>7 years old

Suicide incoming

this is not my Tejas :(

Trannies must be gassed

>mommy can i wear a dress?
>can i play with the noose?

Retarded.

I'd cry for the fate of this poor little fucker if I weren't already dead inside.

Not him, but I'll gladly take up the torch.
archive.is/YQCqo

>she

Children aren't capable of making that kind of decision. Parents that allow a child to transition should be fucking executed.

why are these people not being locked up for child abuse and endagement?

>why do I have to play with the noose first

Because it's more fun! You will die laughing!

Because "you're not parenting correctly" is in the same category as naming (((them))) as far as social acceptability.

>7 year old
>strong voice
No.

my state is trying to pass a law that would include denying a child's transition in the definition of child abuse

this. there's no such thing as a articulate 7 year old, only a 7 year old that's particularly good at superficially emulating adult behavior. This is what happens when you let social constructivist philosophy run wild. Children are just "adults that haven't been corrupted yet."

They decided at three you bigot!

Three year olds are perfectly capable of making permanent, life altering decisions, like having sex changes.

because current year

>CNN
We know it's fake news
Genderneutral shouldn't exist. It's the weakest system in nature. They're just doing it for their ratings. Think about the Russia narrative :D
Indeed, the the ideology I'm talking about destroys our social cohesion. The elite attempts to divide us further which lowers the social cohesion!

Aw please TX, bring back moral correctness

Any anons have an hero stats or general tranny redpills I can give some faggots in this coffee shop im about to crash ?