Lifting Is the biggest bluepill

There's no point in wasting time picking shit up and putting it down to get big lumps of scar tissue on your arms in the age of firearms and explosives.

It also breeds a culture of latent homosexuality and vanity which are both sins.

Instead of the hour or so you morons waste partaking in this pea brained trash, try picking up a book instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B203twyaMfM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalos_kagathos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Instead of the hour or so you morons waste partaking in this pea brained trash, try picking up a book instead.

You can do both, degenerate filth. An uberman should be strong in both mind and body.

If you wanna be a skinny nu male cuck be my guest

You can't subsidize hard work. Working out is one of the most conservative things you can do.

/thread
op is a faggot
>in all fields

A single second in the gym is a second wasted, you brainless goon.

>lifting
>scar tissue
I'm legitimately triggered

>tfw to intelligent too lift

>suicide grip
>elbows flared out that wide

wew

It's to keep your body in shape retard

DUDE LIFTING LMAO

>books

Low test beta detected. Go back to Sup Forums

Reading books is the blue-pill user.

In the age of firearms your body is in plenty enough shape with a proper diet and the manual labor you should be doing during the week. Lifting things just to lift them is degenerate.

Socrates and the Greeks were pederasts and homosexuals, it's no surprise they too enjoyed their vanity muscles.

Lies, all WN men must lift and be fit!

It is the will of Il Duce!

B8 thread, made by good goyim.

Taking the ironpill once you take the redpill will allow you to connect to the astral plane on a level you can't even imagine. The amalek will rise again.

is this the best bait your intellect can muster?

This might have been the dumbest shit I've ever seen on this sight, made worse because it tried to be serious.

>sins

Yes, you are indeed retarded.

Lifting is a bluepill. If shit goes down, how do you expect to keep your gainz on 1000 kcal/day of rice?
Manual labor is the redpill of muscles
Gym muscles are not worth shit except for inviting other gay men to pack your shit
Notice how gay men have the perfect sculpted bodies, and how women end up with thicker men with a pot belly who have never lifted a gym weight in their lives?

Get off Sup Forums then, professor fatfuck

lifting gives you more testosterone, last time i checked the western world needed more T.

Life is short, neglecting yourself makes it shorter.

stupid man

fpbp

A single second on Sup Forums is a second wasted, you fat loser.

>Working out is only for building muscle

Nice bait retard

You're as bad, if not worse, than fat acceptance dykes.

Weight lifting benefits bone health, heart health, brain health, and hormone health. It is easier on the joints when done correctly. People who lift weights are more likely to be right wing. Really it is not lifting that is degenerate since such self inflicted hardship and long term goals are antithetical to hedonism

Those digits don't lie, user.

Audio books, ya dongus. I've finished half a library in the gym.

These read like Whisper image macros that a 15 year old girl would post on Instagram. That's about the level of your intellect as well.

Light exercise to keep the mind and body alert = Redpilled

Spending anything more than 10 hours a week exercising, being a "gym rat" = bluepilled.

>I have someone else read to me like I'm 5
The absolute cranial horsepower of lifting bros.

>implying gaining the respect of men isn't more important than women
OP is probably just trolling but your body is the physical representation of your race. If your a fatty or dyel skelly and claim to care about your people you are a fraud.

> Gym muscles are not worth shit except for inviting other gay men to pack your shit

LOL "gym muscles". Depends on how you lift and whether you take steroids or not.
You have obviously never done any hard labor and worked out yourself.

Anybody have any ideas why my grip strength is so weak? I'm new to lifting (

OP:
>t. Gave up after 2 weeks

Actually your brain remembers things better while exercising so audiobooks are better

I'd agree with body building being for latent faggots, but keeping you body hard, strong and healthy is important. Good luck hiking 15 miles through the woods with a rifle, ammo and pack full of supplies day in and day out with your scrawny boy body or worse yet, fat body it's not going to happen. What happens when you are clearing a building and someone pops out of the dark and grabs onto your rifle and wrestles you for it but you don't have the strength to stop them? What happens when you reach a wall and need to throw your pack over and pull yourself up and over? Warfare is as physical now as it's always been. People like you just lie to yourselves so you can continue to be a weak little faggot that will die with little accomplishment.

Ever since I got off my fat lazy ass and started lifting; my depression is gone, I've learned self discipline, I'm more productive, I get natural highs, I feel great all the time, more social, not self conscious about my man tits which are now glorious pecs, and I get laid like crazy

Fuck your nonsense

"I'm a soft faggot so I will just say lifting is for gays. That should work"

The post.

This.
Jelly skellingtons and hamplanets mirin /fit/ masterrace.
The iron does not only strengthen the body, but also disciplines the mind.
One can lift, work, study, shoot to kill and being not a nigger in general all at once.
Only weaklings fear the hard work for a strong and superior masterrace physic.

>can't do both
you are literally making excuses for being a faggot.

1 hour three times a week is all you need you stupid faggot

Lifting is actually one of the best things you can do for your health, and should be done by everyone, especially older people.

This.

>t. Effeminate beta male who was bullied by jocks
FPBP
>He says wasting his time on an anonymous Atlantean blacksmithing forum.

The cool thing is when people/bodies are forced into conditions like you describe, they adapt and change to better deal with it. You might have some points but there will also be plenty of weaklings who find their true strength in those situations and rise above it. Natural selection will always take the weak.

Also luckily for whites, most shitskins don't own weapons or know how to survive in those situations.

f u op

>gud goyim
>don't go to gym
>thats what nazis do!
>you don't wanna be a nazi do yah goy?

>try picking up a book instead

I found OP's high school graduation picture

Its a real shame to grow old without experiencing what your body is capable of - some ancient Greek nerd

You would be able to easily do all that if you work manual labor.

You are a weak willed loser if you can't even interact socially without a puffy chest.

You are delusional, lifting does nothing for you but make you buy bigger clothes. This isnt the 1700s anymore.

Shit I'll start doing this thanks user. Was just doing mental math between sets, would like to do something a bit more useful

Work in farmer walks to your routine.

Oy vey goyim! You shouldn't try to get fit physically it's bad for you trust me! Literally kill yourself you brainlet.

Healthy body, healthy mind.

Straight up wrong. Socrates, Plato and Aristotle are all noted for being against homosexual acts.

What kind of beta mindset do you have to have to not only not lift, but to view lifting as somehow see it as weak?

Training your body to be better able to handle a range of environments isn't a deluded fantasy, it's a basic part of adulthood. It improves your posture and gives you better presence in any room. It keeps your fucking heart ticking longer and healthier.

And to all the 16 year olds saying "oh just work a manual labor job", I've been in HVAC for five years and more people in the blue-collar industry take care of their bodies than in the white collar world.

this is one of the worse artistic representations of 'crabs in a bucket' idea i have ever seen

Reading books is a waste of time, unless it is a textbook

People responding to such shitty bait

If these are her nudes then goddamn! Greg is one lucky dude. I am jelly AF now... xD

>Natural selection will always take the weak.

Natural selection is gone anyway since the invention of the social safety net.

Literally all you need to know how to do is fire a handgun. It's also a lot of fun to train with unlike picking something up and putting it down 100 times.

Lift and study, sharpen your mind and body. We will need scholar warriors for the coming conflict.

Being this clueless.
Plz consider sudoku you're embarrassing not only yourself, but also your mother and father, who waisted their resources on a failure like you.

is this bait?

or is OP a cock sucking beta faggot who is unable to spend 3-4h per week to improve his physique and boost his testosterone leves AND read books and improve his mind as well?

KYS ASAP

weak little bitch who feels intensely emasculated in the presence of strong men spotted LMFAO.

If you actually worked blue collar, you'd know that gym-rats lose their muscles and gain strength when working in a tough blue-collar job.
But why am I talking to a Norwegian paper-pusher who works at a refugee NGO? You don't know anything about this.

You think that "lifting" means "gainz bro", which it doesn't. I run every day of the week, while lifting. trying to gain lean muscle and cut fat. It's about being healthy and attractive, it's not about bulking.

t. skeleton nerd who worked out once and expected to look like schwarzenegger afterwards

>There's no point in wasting time picking shit up and putting it down to get big lumps of scar tissue on your arms in the age of firearms and explosives.

youtube.com/watch?v=B203twyaMfM

working out is good for you.
Although I agree that other things like swimming or martial arts would be preferable

I agree, except she is bald.

I agree that Bodybuilding is a rabbit hole of vanity and unhealthy habits. But bodybuilding is not the only way to train. I have trained powerlifting for four years and it is an amazing workout of concentration and body self knowledge. Instead of an aesthestics focus, powerlifting goals are in raw strength and explosiveness.

Take a look, there are several barbell gyms across US.

im glad u like it

Fuck it. I'll take her either way.

Just get in fights all of the time. No need to lift if you know how to fight.

75% of all meathead reasoning is HURRR IT MAKES ME MORE CONFIDENT

You're all sad pathetic girly men. You shouldn't need big stupid lumps on your arms and chest to be confident, you all have no natural charisma.

Guess whose crush got fucked by a /fit/ Chad recently.

Hint: It's OP

OP has a point, all these beta powerlifters & bodybuilders in leafland. crossfit is SJW central. go play submission wrestling or something u idiots. if ur gunna lift at least read a book b4 u reddit 5x5 stronglift bullshit

This

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalos_kagathos

Can you pick up a 100 pound weight and put it down?

By bald I mean she has trichtotilomania where she pulls out giant clumps of her hair because she's crazy as fuck. But yeah i'd fuck her too.

If you don't have the discipline to even keep a minimal level of fitness, you are never going to be able to survive in a state of unorganized warfare. It's takes the military months to shape a weakling into a warfighter, in a clean and safe environment with 3 meals a day, water breaks and experienced veterans to guide you along the way. Going into a state of civil conflict with not even a basic level of fitness is a guaranteed way to find yourself in the dead pile long before it's over. Very very few people are going to go from eating cheetos and playing on steam 7 days a week into someone who has potential to survive the whole ordeal.

The Virgin OP vs the Chad FPBP

op got bullied in school

It's always the liftbros who get the most upset in these threads

wat makes you think were upset

your hairs and clothing threads go in your skin and impair your skin, blepharitis, parasites, u need water treatments

>it's the liftbros who get upset at a thread insulting liftbros
wow what a surprise you fucking retard

>WAAAH YOU A TUMBLR UNDERAGE
thats how you really sound like,go to the gym and get fit you spineless cuckold,even a monkey has the intellect to understand that

as a white male you have to put your self into top physical and mental shape in order to be a better candidate to other white females to make children with.

Lifting is red pilled, now excuse me while i go and finish my bicep/tricep supersets

lifting is fine if you work a job where there isn't manual labor or are a NEET who is staving off becoming morbidly obese. if you work 8 hours a day doing active shit, lifting just feels like you are doing work for free.

I don't have a crush, women are the bluepill and a waste of time

I pick up everything I need to when I do yard work, and I didn't need to spend everyday sweating next to a bunch of homosexuals

not an argument, you weak little bitch. your impotent rage amuses your superior btw. keep bitching for me.

How do you think the modern man should look? How do you think he should present himself to the world and view himself?

You can tell when a man is frail. It's written all over his posture and his body language and even the way he speaks. If he's got a really powerful intellect you can look past those things, but frail men only ever succeed in industries that could just as easily be handled by women.

I don't know what you want, man. Weakness is a bad trait, just as bad as ignorance.