Ask a Pan-Africanist anything

Ask a Pan-Africanist anything.

What is a panafricanapanist?

Do you even lift?

North Africa is not fucking black. Neither culturally nor racially.

Even sub saharan blacks are not the same race, with there being ridiculous racial variations between say west Africans and Ethiopians.

Who gives a shit.

shut the fuck up caucasoid subhuman

Why don't you live somewhere in Africa, nigger

How do you merge north African Berber Muslims, Egyptian semites of both the Coptic and Islamic variety, thousands of years of Ethiopian history, tradition and culture and south/west African tribal customs into one nation without it falling apart?

same with euroope

Why don't you live in Europe caucasian subhuman

Diversity is our strength

You don't. They aren't niggers

It would be like HRE not one country but ruled byn Emperor

Not an argument you retarded nigger. :^)

>implying niggers are capable of creating a country as impressive as the white man

also sage

did you get fisted by Sorros too?

>wh*Te man
>man
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'm not white, you stupid nigger, and I'm not complaining about "muh white man" and "muh white supremacy."

How do you reconcile the cultural and religious differences? How do you reconcile centuries of rivalry and tribal warfare between diametrically opposed racial, cultural and religious groups, all of whom have more differences than similarities?

The cultures of Africa are more diverse than most westerners assume. If Europe is what one would call "diverse", Africa is 100x more so. There exists no unifying link between African cultures and races, nothing at all. Europe does have a shared cultural heritage and shared values, Africa does not.

Are there even niggers in turkey?

>Pan-Africanist
>flag

>pan-africanist
>turk flag
Habib you forgot to change to your meme flag
Nice try roach next time try harder

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

>How do you reconcile the cultural and religious differences
Black people have always tolerated each other. There are millions of cultures in Africa and 3 major religions (Paganism, Islam and Christianity) but when the wh*Tes came they made black people kill each other
>The cultures of Africa are more diverse than most westerners assume. If Europe is what one would call "diverse", Africa is 100x more so. There exists no unifying link between African cultures and races, nothing at all. Europe does have a shared cultural heritage and shared values, Africa does not.
it does

>cherry picking

Here, I can do it too. You niggers really are fucking retarded. lol

wtf?

Sage this nigger

>Black people have always tolerated each other.

Where do you base this on? Tribal warfare says otherwise.

>3 major religions (Paganism, Islam and Christianity)

You mean Sunni Islam, tens of different forms of Christianity and MILLIONS of different forms of paganism unique to each tribe.

tribal wars were mostly caused by economic and other reasons that you have to be very smart to understand.
>You mean Sunni Islam, tens of different forms of Christianity and MILLIONS of different forms of paganism unique to each tribe.
yeah

>w-we wud be great n shiet if only da whait man hadn't taken us over waaa ;(((

I love when niggers say this. I hope you realize you're indirectly admitting that whites are superior to your mud hut monkey peoples, right? Stay mad, nigger.

At this point I'm certain that this is bait so I'm just going to post this and leave. But take a moment to think that that "wh*Te man" on the left enslaved your peoples and is, according to you, why your monkey tribes in Africa are still in the stone age. Stay mad, nigger.

>my CRACKER wh*Teoid ass is on fire
stay mad Yakub's spawn

Image on the left looks like a Turk, not a white man. But I digress.

How would you even go about unifying Africa? Like through an EU-like model? Because good luck trying that, it doesn't work, even with civilized countries.

Also, where is my rubber, nigger? Wanna keep those typing sausages?

Just let the bait lie my dudes. All the blacks have are these cherry picked images, at least we have civilization.

Fpbp

Millions of cultures, millions of religions and tens of races, then.

>tribal wars were mostly caused by economic and other reasons

Like every single war in human history?

>nigge-

>the turk who everyone is getting bored of
not surprising

These turks are cucks who fantasize about niggers fucking turkish women

>at least we have civilization.
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>t*rkey
>Pan-Africanist
At last I truly see

I will check these digits. Kek may need them in the fight against the roach.

why are you wh*Te subhumans worshipping an African god?

>Egyptians
>Black

yes they were

I want proof.

That would be great if there lived any humans.

pic related
This is what i think about Europe.

remove this flag from my country we arent africans

What do you think about us westerners calling yall "Colored peo...err, people of color"? What do you think of our recent backlash against race mixi...err, cultural appropriation?

man are you dump? that not black at all that perfectly mediterranean

Your opinions don't matter roach.

Your inferiority complex is showing.

>Only could conquer africa with guns and toys that shoot little stones
>WE WUZ CONQUERORZ!!!!!!!!!!
lol

We Africans used to carry Europeans, but now Europeans are carrying us.

GOOD LUCK PAN AFRICANISTS

>roach
>shitpost
IMAJUN MAH SHUK

Krauts are noticeably absent. Kek.

>all successful attempts at repelling Europeans involved Africans using said guns and toys
stay mad kaffir

>Can only invent sticks and wooden shields
>AYO IT'S NOT FAIR, WHITEY HAD GUNS N SHIIET