BASED TRUMP DESTROYS PHONY SEN BLUMENTHAL

TRUMP IS A TWITTER GOD

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
twitter.com/Common_Filth/status/882364129440260096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely BASED!

MAGA

AWOOOO

SHADILAY

!!!!!!BASED PEDE11

oh look, the pot calling the kettle black.

>muh bone spurs!

at least Blumenthal served in the marine corps reserves, what did Trump do again?

i love this man
i live in CT. jewmenthal is the fucking worst. he is a disgrace
employed many thousands as a capitalist
it's really the low road to enlist. it's time we admit this. he got a real job, in other words. and he benefited society many orders of magnitude more given his resources-at-hand than he would have laying his life down in a jungle

Become the cucking Commander in Chief

What the FUCK did you do shareblue?

What honor would there be in agreeing to go to Vietnam and kill malnourished farmers?

>b-but muh draft dodger

Fuck outta here bitch, not every war is worth fighting

no one else is relevant to the Trump criminal family investigation but the Trump criminal family and their co-conspirators.

Whatever Blumenthal ever did is not relevant. A "win" against him is not relevant.

Hillary is not relevant.

You are not relevant.

(((BLUMENTHAL)))

everytime.

Can someone redpill me on """Senator""" Blumenthot?

I'm gonna need a quick rundown. Please.

awww look at this cute little trumpkin

LOL he knows nothing about military, the man is strategically retarded

What do you do is the better question. I sit here doing nothing and make 200K a year. I stand to inherit hundreds of millions. This isn't about me or you though, it's about the fact that Donald Trump is a fucking retarded hypocrite.

The kettle is still black, though. Mission accomplished.

Cool story bro

>Hillary's crimes don't matter
cool story, faggot

what was that about Robert Mueller personally delivering that uranium to the Russians?

>served in the reserves

He also didnt (((lie))) about vietnam

You sure showed him

>it's about the fact that Donald Trump is a fucking retarded hypocrite.
"Hypocrisy" is the new "fallacy". Shit for nerds that nobody cares about. Go join a debate team, faggot.

awww wook at these cute wittle shillblue

Blumental status: draft dodger
Trump status: Commander in Chief

Still better than WWIII with Hillary

Great, but my post doesn't challenge that. My post is about facts, and the fact is that Donald Trump dodged the draft and would have sent your ass too die in gookland if he could have. He serves kikes, as do you. You belong in a fucking gas chamber for apologizing for this moron and his 12 year old child temperament.

this

fuck CT. The state is sinking fast right now. We are bleeding money and the taxes are just going up.

Dumbass democrats are going to be pissed once the value of their houses start dropping. What did you think was going to happen idiots?

Yeah, WW3 meme... look how great Donald Trump is doing with Russia, Iran and NK! He is made to look like a clueless fucking moron at every turn. HURR DURR 4D BACKGAMMON!!! Thank god we don't have children in Congress.

>2018

I support Russia and Iran.

Only the kikes want war.

this idiot has the nuclear codes

this idiot has the alien information

this idiot has the antartica secret files

how the fuck my country came down to this?

i want to die

>HURR DURR
i hate you fucking newfags so much

Bill Kristol is shitting his Halliburton Diapers right now.

He was actually great when he was AG. He's a terrible politician though.

You hate being an unemployed loser is what you hate. Shouldn't you be out scapegoating kikes niggers and spics for your miserable existence? Another kikedick inbred fatty raging about how he's never going to be anything in life. Just end it now retard.

you are hereby be invited by /pol to KYS repeatedly and with sincerity. do take the hint!

Absolutely Kristolized

Isn't that the point retard? He's completely failing to do what he promises. He sucks JEW COCK, he sucks SAUDI JEW COCK, he sucks every cock he possibly can except your disgusting mangled Amerifat dick.

The irony of a Gadsden flag supporting Donald Trump or virtually anything he says. Maybe find a new flag. I'm not sure it means what you think it does.

> (You)
>>Hillary's crimes don't matter

Even if she committed crimes, they aren't relevant to Trump's crimes.

Sorry, that's not a defense.

Trump calling other people names is not a defense.

Trump talking shit about what other people did is not a defense.

Trump is up shit creek and paddling as hard as he can, but it doesn't matter.

Wait for the indictments in 2018. That's when it all comes down.

Vietnam is pretty comfy as a Western tourist. You just have to handle a lot of dongs.

Hillary's crimes are very relevant to Trump's "crimes" snowflake

they are relevant in that Trump has no crimes, whilst Hillary has a litany of crimes well known (a public rap sheet if you will) - for example, her dealings with Russia over uranium:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Hillary (among others) committed a lot of serious crimes in her time in government; if we point out that Hillary and others totally skated on serious crimes that would result in them being locked up for prison for decades, then we might be able to save Trump

the fact of the matter is the Russian collusion narrative is 100% phony, and now that that is clear, they are going to dig into his financial dealings

in their minds they only have to come up with one broken toenail in order to overturn the elections

but come on mr. Democrat flag, keep spreading your lies and disinfo - it seems to be really effective LOL

Trump will never get the nomination right guys???

(this was not the democrat flag guy actually, not that it matters much)

The hilariousness of using an ass for a flag while making an ass of yourself.

Imagine an alternate timeline: Trump is the president of US and trolls his enemies on twitter.

nice

ctr plz go

>wtf I love the draft and the viet nam war now!

lol libcuckolds

This ironic based posting is getting pretty obvious.
Make your d&c bullshit less obvious please. It's not fun if I can spot it instantly.

2018 is coming. Liberal and cuckservatives are going to BFTO!
TRUMP I LOVE YOU. GOD BLESS YOU!

GB TRUMP!

That's rich coming from a multiple time draft dodger

Gawd I Love this Man.
Will McCain be the next to be exposed.
I pray for it nightly.

>thinking Awoo is d&c
You don't spend enough time in /ptg/

Bone spurs

>proof of draft dodger?
>not a daily Hildabeast sharticle

You cant.......But we do have proof of Stolen Valor Sid. 2018 in the bag just like in Georgia with Ossof you will get BTFO.

It's a very clear ironic shitposting to basically call any good news around the adminstration dick riding and subvert support by comparing it to Reddit speak packaged with Reddit spacing and muh pedde bullshit.

The idea is kill memes by making them "uncool". Like if your parents started getting into the things you like so you stop liking them.

>draft dodger
He had a legitimate medical excuse.

it's all so terribly Jewish

YOU"VE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME DROMPHY

Why do libcucks bring up the fact that Trump didn't serve when it has nothing to do with the fact that Blumenthal lied about serving?

Sounds like a bunch of horseshit, user, care to elaborate, or just issue passive-aggressive indictments and refer to them as criminals and conspirators? And would you do so with your real name? Because if you wouldn't, it's probably because you'd be slapped with a libel suit so deep your descendants will sell matchsticks on sidewalks for loaves of bread in 50 years, which is probably why you come here to do it under the safety of anonymity.

>what did Trump do again?

Every possible marker for success a man can dream of including marry a model, big family, billionaire, wrote books and oh yeah...President. All he didn't do is walk on the moon.

>When Trump 4D's Libtards into supporting the Vietnam war and the draft retroactively

Wew lad

TOO FAR THIS TIME DRUMMMPPPPPHHHH

You see the thing with trump and this so called "draft dodging" allegations are bullshit. He did have the bone spur exception, but his number was never called. So who's to say whether or not he'd have gone. You can't know for certain. So you can't call him a draft dodger when he was never actually drafted. Meanwhile he never lied about going over there and shit. Plus now he's commander in chief. And the military bros love him. So eat crow cuck

This.

She destroyed a server that was summoned as evidence. That's felony obstruction of justice right off the bat. If any one of us had committed the same crime, we'd be in handcuffs.

So why is she not in handcuffs?

>my feet hurt
;____;

Guess that's why she's in jail now. Crazy!

See
Then show yourself out and kys.

flat feet doesn't have anything to do with them hurting though

the military rejected thousands of draftees and even to this day rejects applicants with flat feet

you just picked a narrative and stuck to it even if it makes you look stupid

Congress doesn't want to avoid wars, except for Rand Paul.

>Thank god
Trump 8D Backgammon so hard he got liberals believing in Jesus again, hallelujah
>we don't have children in Congress
News to me!

>surprised that people with a slight walking problem might not be a good fit for an actual fucking army fighting in a jungle in Asia

Excuse him for not being an admiral's wife's son who could get away with fucking killing 134 American sailors by being a fucking idiot who cannot start a jet normally.

I served as an army officer in both Iraq and Afghanistan. I don't begrudge anyone who did not do so - those wars are/were massive drains in blood and treasure and weakened our nation. I had many friends get killed and maimed, and for what? To prop up our petrodollar, which is only necessity in a debt-based monetary system with the Fed at its core. Many service-members like myself realize the scam at some point during their service and opt to leave, disgusted with what they've been a part of.

As bad as Iraq and Afghanistan were, Vietnam was 10000x worse. Anyone who avoided it through legal means did nothing wrong. That goes double to a man who built a business and employed thousands of people.

And finally: anyone who misrepresents their service is a sack of shit and should be called out for it, regardless of how piss-poor the ethical argument for/against the war itself were. (I use the word "war" loosely since they're really illegal policing actions.)

Additionally, as commander in chief, technically he is the military's highest ranking officer, and thus is currently serving. Anyone who says he "hasn't served a day in his life" is simply wrong. And yes, by that logic Obama served as well, which is true.

I should add that Trump's number was never called in, so saying he "dodged" it is untrue. He was never selected.

kek. Is /r/T_D always this easy to troll?

#AnybodyButADemocrat2020

What's wrong little bitch?

You lost kid, u mad, eat shit

>hahahahaha
>look how much $$$ i make
>you guys arent shit
>trumplistonfhtgyeudkins btfo!
Placing yourself on a pedestal much? You sound like a broad with a high opinion of herself.

Why do you have a dem flag if your not American?

>justpretendingtoberetarded.jpg

I was just going to post that.

He is savaging that fucking kike.

AHAHA THE ABSOLUTE M A D M A N.
That is some savage banter.

We may never see his like again

Plus Ultra

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

bump for you and also,
how long has it been since a US president even served in the military?
Seems like back in the 50's

Trump broke Kathy Griffin

Bloomy is gloomy

kys

Is this how liberals attempt to do banter? Pretty fucking stale if you ask me.

you REALLY need to get over Hillary and accept that Trump won.

You really need to accept that fact that Trump is being investigated for high crimes and the outcome might very well be impeachment and removal.

I will accept whatever Mueller's results are, either way.

Will you?

Nah, didn't think you would.

>trolled to the point of posting a bank statement
kek

Absolutely hilarious.

SHAIDAILAY!

BASED PEDES!

I LOVE SODOMITES NOW!

twitter.com/Common_Filth/status/882364129440260096

Plus ultra indeed

(((Blumenthal)))

>and you replied

you get mega rustled

He literally has an original Habsburg tile piece in Mar a Lago with PLUS VLTRA all over it. He takes photo ops in front of it sometimes.

>blumenthal served in the marines
>trump served with epstein at sudio 54

do you fail this hard in real life?

Trump is not going to get impeached and your joke of a party will lose more power next year. You are the finger-wagging church lady that annoys literally everyone and you suck Brock's dick for shit pay.

>le funny contrarian twitterpage

Carter was on a nuclear submarine in the Navy
Reagan enlisted in WW2 but mostly made propaganda films around that time
Bush 41 was a pilot who was """shot down"""

"I stand to inherit"

Wow quite the accomplishment

let's meet on the observation deck of the Empire State Building exactly one year from today so we can revisit this conversation and see who was right - me or you.

Protip: it won't be you