John Oliver redpills you on how Donald Trump could potentially make immigration worst

youtube.com/watch?v=NnW5EjwtE2U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
hooktube.com//watch?v=NnW5EjwtE2U
youtube.com/watch?v=WyGq6cjcc3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf3vW0e_Wgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Free bump

Care to archive it? You don't want to give HBO any views for cancer right?
hooktube.com//watch?v=NnW5EjwtE2U

You may not be archivefriend but you're doing gods work

Sorry OP. Not a cuck. Don't pay for Homo Boys Offline.

>make immigration worst
back to salon leftist degenerate

Thanks buddy, I'm just a privatier with a lot of time to shitpost till they fix my plane.

His entire argument was that they did it retarded last time so trying it again would be the same exact thing, ignoring the huge shift in public opinion about the border and Trump's dedication to stop the tacoing of the US.

He may be a liberal, but John Oliver is /ourguy/ 100%. He's been BTFO of Trump and all the elitists/globalists for the last couple of years. He's pretty based in his own ways. Watch his report on (((Alex Jones))) - completely BTFO of him too.

youtube.com/watch?v=WyGq6cjcc3Q

>hey fellow goys howcha doin

Fuck off Mosihe

>le current year , anti white, pro rapefugee, islamcocksucking, feminist shabbos goy ((((public tv))) globaliat agent

Haaaaaahahahahahahahahaha he's a true whiny faggot. Pure neolithic farmer phenotype

>John Oliver
>red pill

He's even going down to quoting british news sources such as ITN.

its british propaganda,just like christopher steele.

>John Oliver
>[CURRENT YEAR MAN]
>being right
>about anything, at all, ever
>sage

somebody got john oliver
im not kidding

john oliver is certifiably insane

yeah nah
youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8

>too many criminals, drunks, and corrupt people were hired to CBP under Bush
I wonder how many of them were Mexican.

>you should do nothing to upset our plan to flood the country with gibsmedats
How much rope do we have in the us?

leftist comedy

"Trump amirite?"
*arf, arf, arf*

"regressive leftism"
*applause sign, applause sign, applause sign*

>Oliver actually uses a Mexican gang member hired in the Bush surge as an example
desu I wasn't expecting that kind of chutzpah.

Haha your words drabble on for 4 paragraphs.

Drumpf is an orange Cheeto, just face it already.

We don't need any brown people period

you dont even know what redpill is you useless commie

i would say 20% at most, when it comes to anything political he is a complete faggot, but i like what he does with other stuff, eg large corporations

ITT

>InfoWars is my trusted sauce of news

So his argument is not to hire anymore border agents because some might be corrupt? Literally retarded

every ime

Oliver cites examples of corruption.
He left it up to the viewer to draw their own conclusions

>border patrol is severly underfuned and under trained
>trump wants to put more money and emphasis on it so it doesn't suck

I don't see what the problem is

Did John Oliver finally realize that the tenets of anarcho capitalism are superior to social democracy?

Your youtube down vote is worth more then your view.

I dont have a jewtube account so no its not.

>Jon Oliver saying "us" in a british accent refering to americans, as if he was one of them

But he's a pro-immigrant fag so this means he should support what Trump is doing.

ah, the ole' jew stewart "i'm just a comedian" fallback. He wasn't trying to persuade people to his political view, he was just making a joke!

Daily reminder than John Oliver is a liberal televangelist hack.

if you stop them from coming they win

he's right

Wrong pic. Here you go. Also the link:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf3vW0e_Wgc

>were as Reich wing media have to spoon feed their audience and walk them trough dystopian nightmares that never ever come to pass

Shouldn't we have been in FEMA camps under Obama?

>worst
Fairly sick of all these brainlets desu

Hes getting pretty desperate. He should also be sent back.

>He should also be sent back.

muh Safe Space

BASED

I wanna fuck that limey cunt's face with an axe. Just looking at him draws forth a primal rage.

John Oliver is about as far right as it gets. Watch some of his other shit. All he does is bash Trump. He's a big fag for Obama and Clinton

Strawman argument and non sequitur.

hah I meant left fml sage

>He should also be sent back.
To the gas chambers?
>The so-called Anglo is a crypto-kike

>omg there could be DEVASTATING CONSEQUENCES
>the TERROR

I fucking hate libcucks.

When will POL have the chance to fuck with John Oliver in a similar way POL fucked with shia during HWNDU. Can POL trick John into doing a virtual signaling campaign so that we can troll him IRL.

Why do people fall for this cunt? He was never anything in the UK, so he fucks off to the US and gets a stupid TV show to pander to the libshits.

>John Oliver
>"redpilling" anyone

Holy fuck, you /leftypol/ cunts are real retarded, aren't ya?

>I'm so fucking NEW, the factory seals are still on

He doesn't realize he has just offended john olivers personal cocksucker. Maybe he'll send you an apology later.

Your butt hurt reply was ample enough apology, thx

British millionaire tells us how everything will be worse because he is paid handsomely to do so.

fuck John Oliver I literally hope he gets cancer and dies so I don't have to see those goddamn crooked teeth ever again.

fuck John Oliver

piece of shit British cunt leaves his own hellhole country to get paid millions to tell us how our SUCCESSFUL country needs to be shitty in order to be correct.

GET CANCER JOHN. I HOPE IT HURTS AND IS SLOW AND YOUR WIFE CRIES FOR YEARS

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS

YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS

oh it feels so good to sage this fucking cancer. I'm fucking beating off so hard right now.

The fuck is a failed comedian in the UK, yet libs in the US worship him. I have always hated America's belief that an English accent equals a higher intelligence and more sophistication. The Brits are not as smart as Americans think considering they self imported a Muslim/(((multicultural))) problem when they are on their own island.

>stronger borders means worse immigration

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IM SMART ENGLISH MAN DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

what more infuriating
a Brit telling Americans how our country should work
or the people that are buying up the shit he's saying?

god damnit I was one sage away from destroying this cancerous thread and you faggots had to bump it

>lets not hire any people to patrol the border because some of them might be mean
whoa. this guy knows his shit

The American equivalent to British GCSE papers are multiple choice

>make immigration worse
>when it's down more than 50% since he's taken office
ok

>implying john the cuck oliver redpills anyone on anything

Top KEK

Median US wage: $44k
Median UK wage: $27k
Also, take into consideration the US is 20% less white.

Trump has reduced illegal immigration by 70% without doing anything besides saying he will build a wall

That is an incredible achievement and it did not cost a penny

I don't know what to hate Trump for the most: being lazy and stupid, or having nefarious goals.

Trump has reduced captures at the border, the illegals are still here.

Trump is not stupid. He knows how to profit off bankruptcies and what buttons to push in order to get the masses to nuts for him.

It's not 27K dollars, idiot. It's 27K britbong moneys.

Brits don't have to sell their homes to afford Cancer treatment

k

No they are all going to Canada

I was looking at the 2012 data which was 21 pounds. 27k pounds is 35k USD and they have a 40% tax rate
No, but they have to wait a year to see a general physician. Also, they can't report a rape and have to pay 40% tax rates in order to be diverse.

Lol! You think Trump actually speaks in the vernacular he does to not appeal to the rabble?

Got a source on that? Also, not that article that says "immigrants going north." 500 people does not compare to the 11-30 million illegals here. They are still here and as long as corporations have Republicans by the balls, will most likely stay.

man you need to apply more shilling skills, this post is liquid shit

Stronger boarder control is a good thing., and we've been getting it since January 20, 2017.

damnit john that monkey gag would have been funny without the sound effect and you immediately smiling like an idiot after you did it

He is an American citizen

He states clearly and is acknowledging that this time around they shouls get it right. No where does he state that they shouldnt hire more. How fucking retarded are you you faggot? Kys or get your brain checked out.

Look at this bait guys, no STOP AND LOOK AT IT, it is perfect, the complete apparent lack of awareness, the absurd stupidity of the post, you KNOW the guy who made this knows everyone knows it's a bait and it just makes the temptation of replying, if only to point out it's bait, much higher.

This my friends is a bait made by a master of the fisherman craft.

Projecting this hard. I know since you saved a meme that you can relate to. Fucking kek

I can phone my NHS GP at 8:30 in the morning and get an appointment in the afternoon

>no sauce

>talks about how border patrol is boring 99% of the time and gunfights the remaining 1%.
Its all to convince liberals that Mexicans shouldn't be hired into border patrol and that we should only fill it with ex-servicemembers.

You retarded faggot, all that forced laughter from corn syrup addicted freaks. I hope you and your countrymen die choking on spic dick.

If John Oliver ever returns to Britain he will be murdered.

Bump

How does it feel to be cucked throughout history you faggot? At least Oliver has some sense to move out of that shithole you call an island.