Taxes are theft

Taxes are theft.

but muh streets

R O A D S
O
A
D
S

The people that celebrities want to tax, CEOs, frequently make less than they do.

We should push a, "Tax Hollywood First," motto and push that shit. After all, they produce no lasting goods. Jews would freak out non-stop.

Not a bad idea!

Fiat money is theft. Oh well

>implying we need them

thats not her net worth they said donald trump has 3 billion when he has 9 billion

besides she a slut that got corrupted by satan she was pure in 2009 and before that

It's pay or go to jail. The government doesn't exist. It's just men and women forcing us to pay them.

>write and sing abou past relationships
>makes 150 mi per year

based

going liberal is like going retard, you never go full

what do rich people even do with that money theres not enough days in a year to spend that

It's lib to think taxation is theft? The cuck is strong with this one, folks.

they get them addicted to high end designer drugs to help ensure they're never in a state of contentment with their wealth.

Donate it for face and to avoid taxes

>makes 150 million a year
>worth only 360 million

wtf

Buy a Jet I guess. Taylor Swift owns a Dassautl Falcon 900

I concur. Anyone who even thinks of using the words social contract is getting my glock shoved up their ass.

Lots of it gets respent making the next video, advertisement, etc.

>download taylor swift discography
>listen to every song with an open mind
>tfw i didn't like one song

all her music is garbage. she doesn't deserve that 360 million dollars

of course

reduce gov spending 99% and deregulate

Stop giving the Rat ,cheese

no her record company pays for all that shit

imo its a wrong number its not really her net worth

is the austrian school really far away from liberalism ....

oh shit

So? Take most of it anyway. If she wants to be a useful idiot to Jews then she can pay up for all dem programs.

Do it again, start with Red this time

leftist faggots of the anarchist variety say property is theft
right-wing faggots of the libertarian variety say taxes are theft

>what do rich people even do with that money

Make more money.

>Taxes are theft.
tiny brain
>Property is theft.
normal brain
>"Nothing is the state" is equivalent to "everything is the state". Clear divisions between the public and private realm, and a reasonable balance between them, might seem more complicated than the extremes, but produces far better results than plowing everything into one or the other and trying to make that work after throwing out of the of the most basic and proven organizational principles.
galaxy brain

also it says she made 80m last year this is the only year its been so high

and less before that

considering taxes pay for everything she needs to survive and live in luxury, no, no they are not.

I went to one of her concerts in Australia and the worst seats were like $1.000. Considering there were 76.000 people there, it's no surprise for me shes that rich

thats minimum $76,000,000 if every seat was $1000
they pay $1000 to listen to a 3 min song about her sleeping around

76 million for 1 show LOL

*buy 2 jets

>what do rich people even do with that money theres not enough days in a year to spend that

50 cent had to file for bankruptcy and he supposed had like 150 million.
he probably spent it at strip clubs and on cars and on houses. large mansions can cost thousands of dollars in maintenance fees. eventually your money will run out. ask drake bell. retard bought a large house and squandered all his money on maintenance fees

idiots both of you

I don't think it's about being left or right. It's about calling out the thieves. Legalized theft is still theft.

gross ticket sales not = pay u dolts

Not about left or right. No one has a right to your income but you.

Why are the tickets so expensive? charging this much for teenagers...mental

Supply vs demand, daft cunt

>maintenance fees
Niggs just let it rot it' snot like you're going to be a star forever.

Yes, a 50% celebrity tax.

>implying she doesn't have to give most to her jew accountant and manager

Her concert is pretty good tho. I only knew her most popular songs and still had a nice time.

The best part was realizing there was literally not a single black person in the stadium

Now tell me what she is getting out of all this? She is approaching 30 and has no kids, no husband, just a long list of bfs.

I say she has a worse live than a 5/10 girl who managed to have 2 kids with a loyal white husband.

Taxes are theft because you are forced to pay them and if you don't pay them armed men will throw you into prison. Now how exactly is property theft? Buying something is not stealing you fucking retard. Buying is a voluntary exchange and taxes are involuntary.

You expect every woman to be married and with children when they are 27yo? My girlfriend is 26 and we are avoiding kids till 30.

*extortion

Sad

Well at least you can maintain one as opposed to 50 dick swift.

Are you insane? She's worth $360m.

She will have a life of ultimate luxury.

For 360 big ones you could amputate my legs and balls, and I'd still go for it.

>You expect every woman to be married and with children when they are 27yo? My girlfriend is 26 and we are avoiding kids till 30.

Well, good for you. Did she have 17 bfs before you as Taylor Swift had? Let's face it, Taylor Swift is entitled to her lifestyle, but I can see her crash and burn just like Britney Spears did.

elaborate

>She's worth $360m.
>She will have a life of ultimate luxury.

Very typical for the new generation. You all think money and luxury can buy happiness. If that were the case, multi-millionaires wouldn't, on average, all be miserable and depressed drug abusers.

If Taylor Swift were happy, she would not be changing her bfs every few months... and getting a new one, because she can't be alone.

Best example for where this is all heading is Mariah Carey - her billionaire bf broke up with her before the wedding and since then she has become an alcoholic who now weights over 250lbs. She is 43 and unmarried, no kids. Look it up.

>Very typical for the new generation
Mate, I'm in my forties.
One thing money gives you is choice; the ability to buy your way out of other peoples mistakes.

Private companies will get commissions to build >roads, just like today.

Great examples, great study you have made here. Really got my convinced. Throwing all my money out of the window, let's just be poor together.

>flag

this is great. she doesn't deserve any of that

>Best example for where this is all heading is Mariah Carey

so a botched nose job that makes her look like a monkey?

>fiddy cent
But payday come every month, amirite?

I think a prominent conservative has pushed ending tax benefits for movie production in the US on "fairness" grounds (tongue in cheek).

Living in a white society means u have to pay taxes jew

fuck the roads

Seriously. You ever notice when the hate for rich people is talked about, celebs are NEVER mentioned? Its always about the guys on wall street and CEOs of big companies. When people see Beyonce making 100 million in one year its all "slay queen slay queen". They fucking LOVE seeing these pop stars and actors making serious bank. Lil Wayne was the biggest rapper for like 5 years and all that dude talked about was how awesome he was for being rich, and if your broke you are worthless. People eat that shit up, and they want those celebs to be rich. Its infuriating.

they think theyre them
wall street traders are relateable

*not relateable

"make" 150 million per year.

90% of it goes to taxes.

Actual increase of net worth per year is minimal.

The system that taxes her made it even possible for her to get that much money to begin with.

Not that its a good thing when some random worthless cunt gets millions of dollars blown in her ass.

Everything you can buy has a marginally better version available at 100X the price you paid.

>$360 million net worth
>$150 million per year
>just over 2 years worth of savings

she's going to be flat broke in 15 years, when her voice turns ragged and the plastic surgery wears off, isn't she?

I have to argue that taxation doesn't become theft until it gets wasted or ends up in the pocket of some stooge. If I receive something back for it, in the form of equal goods or services then thats fine. Right now a large share of taxation is theft to pay for the money that the globalists stole from us.

nobody pays 90% taxes maybe she pays 50%

its either not her true net worth
and she also made a lot less in the previous years

like half as much last year

> poppy tax
At least it will show people for the grubs they are.

literally reads like an ancap memeball
i guess the free market really will fix the roads

Either they invest it (good thing) or they buy really expensive shit which instantly & morally redistributes wealth without the need for violence and coercion.

Shirt sleeves to shirt sleeves in 3 generations my man.

>Property is theft.
>Theft is taking what other people own, owning things is theft
> derp
> reasonable balance
> look mah, I'm a centrist!
> I like a balance between leaving the door open & closing it
> I like a medium amount of rape
Where the fuck is your spine?...and they call us snakes..

>instantly & morally redistributes wealth
buying designer bags for 10,000 doesnt go into the hands of good people

theres like 1 wagecuck working at those stores

> What is the chain of production for 50 points Jim
> What is I, pencil for 200 points Jack

muh water works and disaster relief, muh military!

>chain of production
>made in china for 50 cents

>The system that taxes her made it even possible for her to get that much money to begin with.
ok memet

Not an argument Jake.
L2Argue Josh.

I fell for the civil memegeneering degree, I can build you roads, what kind of road you want senpai?

If you buy property, is it theft? If you buy property, does it belong to you? If you buy property, are you a thief?

The year is 2050 Anno Domini, I'm starting a company called the Free Movementeers, we're buying 1-4 plots of land per town to provide easy access ways and to prevent land lock monopolies by greedy rich people.

There's a small mountain range in the way, with current technology would you recommend blowing it up to put a 4 lane highway or is it better to tunnel through?

It will need to be able to provide free & easy foot/cycle traffic, registered vehicles will get 1 free trip & then pay per use after that by getting a daily access ticket. People will pay subscriptions to access a gold member fast lane.

What do Mr Civil engineer?

Considering Politicians frequently siphon money from transportation and maintenance, moot argument.

>A not implying B means the inverse of A implies B
You're an idiot.

Well since you're a larpfag. Lets larp. The year is 2017 anno domini in the 9th month on the 23rd day. Global collapse of the WWW by EMP has triggered a dark age of famine, pestilence, and cannibalism. Eventually we bottom out again and begin to follow sun and moon gods as a way to tell time. Assuming you are pagan larper you cant tell time because the stars no longer align with your seasons. Only bible math could have saved you and your newly formed tribal cliche of fellow larpfags from eternal darkness as you chase stars until sunrise in search of answers and prediction. Because faith alone was not enough to guide you. You had to see the star's revelation to believe the true nature of God. God is a master of Space and Time. Eventually we hit a new 0 Anno Domini as some crazy wizard math man finally masters the stars, predicts a solar eclipse, and uncovers the next time we have the alignment of stars to unveil yet another new apocalypse. You suddenly awake from your larp and realize you have no control because you are a lackey larper who has no idea how to do the math I just described without digital or modern instruments to aid. You realize you lack the power to dictate global timezones like map makers and clockmakers did. You realize (((they))) are your masters and bought you from a degenerate pagan larp world where you would likely have died from dysentery.

Just havin a bit of fun Jessica, god. Ease up turbo.

Judge Judy is worth almost as much as Taytay but only works a couple months per year, all of it on a nice climate controlled sound stage. Guess there is more to success than being attractive.

Years ago I saw an episode of MTV Cribs in which a rapper had vending machines installed in his house because all of this "friends" were eating his food and generally freeloading off of him. Don't remember who it was but simply doing that much to stop the moochers gives him a better chance of not falling into bankruptcy than most of the rap star community.

Mp3s. Artist used to do tours to promote sales of their albums. Albums don't make money like they used to. So now it's flipped, with artists using releases of new music to promote ticket sales for their concerts. This isn't that bad for the artists because they've always earned a larger percentage of concert ticket sales than they got from album sales. It does suck for those artists who can't put on a show.

Push to close the infamous tax loophole that the kikes in hollyjew use, thay would really scare the shit out if them.