Women are insane today because one lonely man got rejected

>Women are insane today because one lonely man got rejected.

T.Frank

nice try shill
ima getcha with the deep dish cp

bump

this guy needs to be stopped.

ED page soon

he claims that women were once feral and that men domesticated them. he just spouts bullshit

>T.Shareblue

You know how I know you faggots are shills?
Instead of filtering A5's threads and thus solving your problem you resort to ad hominem to try to convince others not to listen to him.
Fuck off.

I'm just trying to make the anons that listen to him because of the intense shilling reconsider. He talks as if he was from the Church of Scientology.

nah its funner to shit up his threads you daft cunt
tripfags get the same treatment on every other board you newfag fuck

>ad hominem

do you even read your heros posts

i'm starting to believe that all of anon5s fans are just him on proxies

Me and my gf can't tell if this cat is real, someone help

frank posting is way too esoteric for shareblue to even understand. They can't even into chan culture, what makes you think that they can grasp the enigma that is frnak?

nah i think its newfriends and redditors who get swooped up in the cult of frank and think they are making a difference with the research they do.
plus you can spot frank proxy fagging from a mile cause hes too much of a dumbfuck to fix his typing style and mannerisms

Arguably the lamest scifi plot ever, and I've seen Battlefield Earth.

Kek

How does it feel to know that most of Sup Forums sees Franks larping to the equivalent of Chris-chans Sonichu comics? That's how fucking bad he is at doing this shit.

... Has anyone ever considered that not *everything* he says is to be taken seriously? I mean, if there's actually good, solid info in there, it might make sense to hide it with a little misdirection.

Tl;dr: Stop being dumb fucking twelve year olds, and think around shit for yourselves.

it's a fake. look at the area around the eyes

>if there's actually good, solid info in there,
If.
>it might make sense to hide it with a little misdirection.
Yes I have all this great info lets lump it in with obvious bullshit.

not to nitpick but there is no proto or archetype for unattractiveness

attractiveness is derives from brain calculations of symmetry which conform to measures of systemtic dna hygiene, this can be represented by mathwmatical fractals

when decay happens, it happens muktidirectionally and chaotically, cannot be represented formulaically within biological systems, therefore has no type

makes sense i mean you dont wanna alert the spine beetles so they put deep dish cp on your windows 98

I stand corrected Frank. I'm sure your mom thinks you're very attractive.

>Roasties vs Franks
YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE A SIDE

>I'm sure your mom thinks you're very attractive.

Shit, I thought it was the shills with the CP. Spine beetles are in on it too?

Frank's left eye is lower than his right, he's THICC, and he dresses like he's Tony Soprano living in his mom's house.

ofc they are
just dig into my previous lunches to see the spine beetles put cp everywhere

Who's the stallion on the left? Asking for a friend.

shill
shill
shill
shill
shill
shill
shill
shill
shill

Don't let the interdimensional soul vampire pedo shills get to you lads! Frank is 100% /ourguy/.

This. Frank has spent months of his time dedicated to enlightening the masses here. To side against Frank is to side with those who wish to destroy us.

thats not a mathematical biological model

decay can be represented multidirectionally, but it cannot be programmrd

programming builds yhings with a direction. be are descended from symmetrical bilaterians, thr axis of construction is bilateral

starfish have 8 directional symmetry

ugliness and decayvis not constructed and cannot be represented by a construction language, thr vector of decay comes from directions to the infinitr degree

ugliness has no prototype, he is simply decay

Does this mean the spine beetles are coming for me? Serious question.

this
frank is 100 ourgoy
he will take the fight to the spine beetles

There's a fallacy in all his stories. And he refuses to explain things in a more detailed way.

be careful. there's deep fried cp in that pic.

why doesnt this unevolved bitch have a forehead

>There's a fallacy in all his stories
You don't fucking say? Didn't that retard get doxxed? Why hasn't someone kicked the shit out of him yet for shitting up the board for the past 3 years?

I...I think you might be......
ABIT
....right there.

hmmm.

his mental health is exquisite

Is his face missing a fastener in one corner or something?

To the point that it's...... QUITE AMUSING AND HILARIOUS.

YOU SEEEM upset

maybe.... ABIT

nice try shariabloo
if it wasn't 4u my database could of stopped the london bridge attak

>
new larp thread