PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

youtube.com/watch?v=0MLfAQTf1zg

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com//watch?v=0MLfAQTf1zg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where is his belly button?

He's still fat

so about """"his"""" wife, is money really worth the price you have to pay, like sleeping next to this disgusting pig?

Why are you giving this fatass publicity OP?

WTF NIGGA SO SKINNY YOU COULD TAKE A PIC OF HIM IN BLACK AND WHITE IT COULD BE USED AS PROOF OF THE HOLOCAUST

He paid this operation out of pocket.

How will he get pity points once he is skinny?

I imagine where the mic is.

You linked to clickbait OP, this is considered bad form. But never mind I will add the archived version for you:
hooktube.com//watch?v=0MLfAQTf1zg

Money is literally the only thing women care about. They have no interest in men for anything other than that.

What a fat motherfucker. Jesus.

He has $700k worth of value from youtube and sponsers, why do you think obamacare would pay for his surgery?

>still super fat

What did they even do?

His surgery is a long-term weight loss plan. Taking that much fat out of him in a removal would probably kill him. They made his stomach smaller, so he eats less.

Gods work.

Without obamacare no one would insure him.

Thanks, Watch.

They have dicks and can impregnate us, so we don't care just about money

women are chronically materialistic.

Why the fuck do you think they demand diamonds and jewelry

HE IS JEWISH.

This is all you need to know to understand his behavior.

That doesn't explain how obamacare paid for his surgery. They might pay for his diabetus and other bullshit excuses, but gastric bypass is not a first line treatment plan.

>european women are offering their bodies to dirt poor african migrants
explain this

Sup Forums has a serious addiction to youtubers. It's disgusting.

you will find the wealthiest people claim the most gibs
because they have the time and the money to actually get a doctor, while everyone else has to wait behind pensioners, single mothers and drug addicts.

Permanently constricted his stomach so he is absolutely forced to eat proper portions.

Insurers can't discriminate.

You are buying the same type of insurance he has. So is everyone else in your family.

He probably had to pay a lot out of pocket because it's an elective surgery, though.

Wrong, you need to read some smut manga.

That's no moon

About 80%vitamins of his stomach was removed he has to take vitamins for the rest of his life and a problem with his surgery is iron deficiency which is another pill to take.All of this because he could not stop eating on his own.

What happens if he overeats anyway?

with all the medical technology we have now, you'd think something like this could be reversed by now.

>PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

>mfw I had several feet of my intestines removed just so I can drink 8 pints of melted ice cream a day and be as fat as ever.

the same thing that happens when you eat one of his normal sized meals.

vomit

His gut bursts and he dies

He's so pink it hurts my eyes to look at

Just American things.

They took his stomach. If he tries to eat heavy or unhealthy foods he will vomit it back up.

Of course with enough determination he can stretch what's left of his stomach back out again.

Your stomach grows back but not that much.The first year of the surgery is the best you have something called malabsorption which means you dont get nutrients from the food you eat so you need those vitamins or you will have no energy at all.

Why doesn't he just waterfast instead of having his stomach and intestines mutilated? It's been done before for 382 days on a patient as obese as him, why would the doctor recommend surgery?

Prescription bulimia for fatties then?

I'm pretty sure he can still stretch out his stomach again and gain weight if he overeats. Gastric bypass is not foolproof.

I think you have a good chance of dying from malnutrition if you don't eat anything for that long.

they aren't though. only white women i see with nigs are american women (still pretty rare as southerners deep down are race realists). when i visited germany this past month virtually no german woman is with a non-german male, and they are considered the most cucked in europe. so if they aren't doing it, i figure nobody is.

That image is fake as fuck, and you can't fast 400lbs of fat away

This jesus fella says the darndest things.

That's not 400lb you pleb. That's around 80. He has also been exercising in that time, which increases metabolism which helps weight loss.

physically doing that with gastric bypass is much easier than mentally doing that with a fat person that eats due to mental illness.

It's Boogie that'd be fasting 400lbs away you mong

modern medicine doesnt value preemptive treatments or sustainable procedures, its about shekels and quick results

Why'd you start with
>that image is fake as fuck
then lad?

>this misaligned text on an image proves everything you guys

>sees video
>dislike instantly

I don't think he is exceptionally rich or anything really.

But she has cheated on him and if I remember right they are either divorced but still living together, or they are just taking a break but still living together.

WRONG. It's been done for 382 days on a 400lb scottish guy.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/