Cheering Iraqis march arrested German ISIS teen through Mosul

archive.is/Gpge0

wtf i love iraqis now

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/a/36634652/video-emerges-of-german-is-teen-linda-wenzels-mosul-arrest/#page1
youtube.com/watch?v=ggsv9EwhhSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why don't you go marry them, then?

>ISIS wedding
>face a beheading

Why is the slut still alive?

Serves her right.

i can see the #NotAllMuslims in the news already.

Best timeline

I hope she gets a train run on her by frustrated Iraqi security personnel before they stone her to death.

germans are shit. men, they always do stupid violence. they are like monkeys.

Why does she sound so sore? ;?)

>literal nigger holding her

looks like shes bloating up nicely after all those rapes.

just an example that german women need real men thats why they flee to the middle east. now that iraqis conquered her, they are even more deserving of her deflowering than any germcucks

because its customary to rape the radical out of her.

Hahahahahhahahahah

No, the only lesson she understood was death.
Multi-Culturalism is white genocide and everyone but gutmenschen leftitst marxist understand that.

That is one ugly bitch

She did.

That's not bad.

Those are the "good" iraqis. They moderately behead people.

Chancelor Fatass-Nokids will work some deal where Kraut taxes will go to fund some Iraqi hospital or similar shit and she'll go back home. A year from now she'll be living life anonymously as "Sonya B.," a misunderstood Aryan teen who really can't be held accountable for her actions because "societal responsibility > personal responsibility." She'll get some gub'ment stipend, a suburban flat w/rent control and psychological treatment by some of Germany's finest enablers. I imagine she'll do a complete 180: Whereas she had the shitburkha as daily wear just weeks ago, she'll soon be lounging nude in the local saunabad garden, teasing Opa w/flashes of her liberated cooter.

Of course, we can all hope for a hanging by based Iraqis. But I give that..."one chance in three."

> join isis
> get caught
> I want to get back to my family, it is not fun anymore
> REEEEEEEEE

Not archived - to see the video:
au.news.yahoo.com/a/36634652/video-emerges-of-german-is-teen-linda-wenzels-mosul-arrest/#page1

Nazis didn't do their job properly

youtube.com/watch?v=ggsv9EwhhSE

aww sheeeiiit, maisey GOT BTFO by faceless men!

if i dont see a video of her being hung im gonna be pissed, she doesnt deserve to pass on her self destructive germanic gene

thanks.

>wtf i love iraqis now
Was there was ever a time when you didn't love Iraqis?

I still can't understand why germans suck arab cock that much that they'd want to join an islamic terrorist group

>inb4 flag
There are no more germans in here. They're all getting one head shorter in shitskinstan

>Earlier in the year, her parents said they “didn’t think anything of” their daughter’s new-found interest in Islam before her disappearance. “[We] even bought her a copy of the Qur’an,” her mother, Katharina, said.

she doesnt look german. maybe galons of mudcum changed her DNA on molecular level

She has a fat person's face on a thin chick's body. It's really unappealing.

>have converted to Islam after being groomed on social media

>tfw the iraqis are the only people with enough balls left on earth to administer the toll

COALBURNERS BEWARE

Time to make some generalizations about the German mutti, "Katharina."

She is...

Joylessly married.
Husband has a gut, used to have a mullet, not shaves his head, wears a gold chain.
Lives in an apartment in an undesirable suburb of an unremarkable German city.
Bore one kid.
Unemployed (must stay home to take care of the "one" kid).
Face is angular, she was considered a "handsome woman" in the 90's.
Hair is tinted w/a metallic-tinged dye.
Skin damage from too much tanning.
Nonsensical tattoos.
Completely shaved for "hygenic reasons."
Smokes.
Loves to read about minor European royalty in trashy magazines.
Spends most of the year thinking about staying at a TUI half-pension resort on Majorca.
Prefers a vibrator to her husband's penis.
Wants to die, but will live to be 95.

Her parents should be put down, and their organs harvested!

you should see stella mozgawa of the all female band warpaint

It's nice of her parents to be so supportive. Buying her a Koran. Off to rape camp now little girl, you have to set an example of what not to do for your still untainted peers.

That round bloated look is very common among Germans of Russian rape baby descent

>Other reports have suggested Wenzel could face the death penalty in Iraq for being a member of the terrorist group.

TOLL STATUS: PAID

Anyone know how the german government is reacting? I thought ISIS at least tries to help their own when it helps the agenda.