Black Humor Thread

>African-American parenting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Exz0yNdvksg
metro.co.uk/2017/07/26/son-allegedly-killed-by-dad-after-finding-photos-of-him-eating-feces-from-a-diaper-6808757/
youtube.com/watch?v=YVFr-yzMDiU
youtube.com/watch?v=ctstXPptNio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Welfare niggers will justify this

Bet it was with a white girl

good evening my fellow niggas. haha, white folk, amiright?

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Stay mad whiteboi

>African-American
>Bet it was with a white girl
Yeah, sure thing niggers

lol stop, this actually upsets people here

>high IQ
>good hearted
>never had slaves
>didn't kill a lot
>loves family and respects women

You can listen to ONE average rap song and cross off everything except "never had slaves".

>l-look..some whites are s-stupid too
You realize people like that make up the minority of whites, unlike pic related whom is an accurate depiction of the majority of your people.
Daily reminder that American niggers have on average 20% European ancestry and still are the universal fuck-ups they are today.

youtube.com/watch?v=Exz0yNdvksg

>Niggers can't into time preference

is that Kumbi?

>savages acting like savages
Really showed me. I guess this means Niggers aren't an entire standard deviation lower in Intelligence than whites anymore.
Really makes me think

metro.co.uk/2017/07/26/son-allegedly-killed-by-dad-after-finding-photos-of-him-eating-feces-from-a-diaper-6808757/

Thats how i imagine every american who clains to be 100% white.

Whites are seriously far more fucked up in the head than blacks are.

youtube.com/watch?v=YVFr-yzMDiU
Are you really attempting to claim Niggers aren't sub-human? kek

Hilarious!! Whitey BTFO!

Never forget, Mike Brown

>muh Emmett Till

>father kills mentally-deficient son
>omg white people are monsters
>"fully functioning" niggers killing white people and eachother
>mang but white people are bad too
Seriously consider going to Chicago and walking down any street.

killing your faggot diaperfur son shouldn't be a crime.

Oh yeah, what about Trayvon Martin??

This really makes the fire grow larger....

what are you talking about?

I forgot he wuz a gud boi he dindu nuffin

Never forget Nigger #647 that was justifiable dusted by police.
RIP muh nigga

The son found pictures of the dad eating diaper shit.

>anons unironically having anti-white folders full of shit to dump
Goddamn, I can't imagine what it's like to be one of these people, I think I'd kill myself.

pasta everywhere
what a busy boy you are

Remember that time a bunch of niggers kicked a door in to a middle class home in Illinois? Raped and murdered that pregnant pastors wife in the middle of the day? Yeah there 1 year old sat in his crib in the next room while it happened but slavery muh nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=ctstXPptNio
Yeah, we should ignore it and take what we have coming, right fellow white man?

>implying i'm the only one that uses this pasta

Ah that's fucked, I didn't gleam that the first time. But it's also degeneracy that won't be tolerated. Plenty of whites won't survive the reckoning either, its not just skin tone its mental makeup that's important.

>according to a recent study by scientists
Top Kek
I can't tell you how funny this is. Thanks user!

>White man is weak, low iq, and pathetic
>Enslaved niggers

How shitty just niggers be, amirite?

Yes it was meant to be funny then some nazifag started spamming his black crime folder

First of all, cousins aren't parents. Second of all, this happens to so-called white people all the time too.

Aww i feel sorry for the dude. His life must be hell.

>so-called white people
Jews?

>Owned Slaves
>Killed billions
>Lived in caves
Thats pretty alpha

>so-called white people
Found the "whites are just albino" retard. Literally dumber than WE WUZ

This isn't fucking facebook nigger, you aren't welcome here

Stopped reading at black high = iq

Make your bait believable

>You aren't welcome here

You think I care about what you think lmao?

all fucking niggers should be thrown into a volcano

You know that poor bastard prays to be killed in the Desert or even a training exercise.

I inserted the word "parenting" as satire, anyone with half a brain would know that if parents were in the picture they wouldn't let a 13 year old associate with such a terrible influence and he wouldn't be off fucking your neglected daughter while you're angrily shitposting on a Mongolian plumbing forum.

>You think I care about what you think lmao?
No, I think you're ability to empathize is severely stunted.
Not your fault, but you still have to go back

low quality bait nigger

>Implying the first man to own slaves in the US wasn't black

>my nigga can beat up your ninja shirt

>you're
Whoops, made a typo. WHITEY BTFO!!!

>pray for my cousin y'all he 13.
EVERYONE! PRAY FOR THIS NIGRA'S BRAIN -- IT SPORTS A 13 I.Q.!

The thing that has to be realized is that these niggers WANT to go to prison. They commit these horrible senseless crimes in full knowledge that if they get caught, they'll get to go be a "real nigga" and join a gang in prison while building up their thug credentials.

These are not people. Do not try to examine their actions as if they were.

You say this like black "people" haven't turned the concept of literally eating shit out of people's asshole into a mainstream fetish.

>Black Comedy
This guy's having a laugh

>white cooking

Animals being animals. You don't get mad at a dog when it bites. But you do put it down, and you go find whoever let that dog out to bite people.

In this case we know (((who))) unleashed these animals on us.

Nah eating shit is a white man's thing

Woah, this thread makes me glad I am in the UK. What a bunch of animals... You never see that side of the story published on the news here, it's only hands across the world when a cop shoots a criminal.

>jewish thing
Fixed that for you

Ummm, that terrible influence is his cousin which means they are family. Also, what exactly did he say that makes him a terrible influence, nazi? And finally, so-called white kids are having sex at this age as well and it is in no way reflective of his home life. And maybe he would have a better understanding of safer sex if his school had more money to put towards sex education. You got it, you alt right shit head?

>while the uk is being invaded by muslims

Good one

>nigger food

yeah... keep telling yourself that.

That's Mindy Kaling's brother

Literally

>white "culture"

this is poor b8

Around blacks, don't relax.

Wasn't even bait but we don't have anywhere near the level of violent crime, or the severity of violence that you have.

>look at whitey axin all civilized an shiettt amirite?

>white culture

>riot because their sports teams losing a game
Grammatical issues aside, literally when has this ever happened in the United States? Because I DO remember niggers rioting when the Patriots won the Super Bowl.

Get your meme flag and your meme self out of here.

>ugly as shit white couple have baby
>Baby looks normal

>Black guy has baby with supermodel
>Get this

>what do that mean

Why can't they use complete sentences? I've heard Chinamen who have only been here for a year speak better English then Negros.

*Sips tea*

www bbc com/news/uk-40153090

another 5 cents have been deposited to your shareblue jidf certified account , claim it in your reddit goldbox next to certified jew only paypal webpage.

Do you really think that sort of thing doesn't happen in every country across the globe?
I would say it is probably a far worse situation in your country just due to the fact that it is so big.

dis some woke nigga shit

I'm making more than 5 cents from the jews

That's not even meme worthy. At least the black memes are based on real scenarios.
That's why they get triggered so often.

I understand what you are saying but you are wrong
>You don't get mad at a dog when it bites
If a dog bit me I'd be fucking pissed as I killed it. If there were more of the same breed around, I'd angrily kill them too

Also comparing niggers to dogs is offensive to doggos. My labs would be offended if you called them niggers

These are the best. euro/white cuisine is the most renowned. 3/5 nigs eat from a gas station every meal.

>do you really think that sort of thing doesn't happen in every country across the globe?
Yes, it does. In America niggers do it, as we have been discussing all thread. But these niggers were born here and are a parasite our ancestors left for us to deal with.

YOUR rapes (which by the way far outpace any other "civilized country" in terms of rape per capita) are from IMPORTED immigrants in THIS generation. YOU are actively destroying your own culture, and making no attempts to clean it up. That is far worse because every time you see the face of a little girl who was raped three times in a weekend by three different men, you have to accept that it was within your country's power to prevent it. You invited those rapists in and let them have their way with your women and children.

We're doing something about our pest problem, you're doing something to get a pest problem.

>White guy kills a bunch of people he's called a serial killer
>Happens pretty rarely

>Black gangbanger kills equal amount of people, just normal 'noggin'.
>happens every day.

pitbulls are niggers

White "cuisine" doesn't exist