Chicago is suing Trump over the sanctuary cities shit

Chicago is suing Trump over the sanctuary cities shit

Other urls found in this thread:

carolineglick.com/what_israelis_think_of_rahm_em/
youtube.com/watch?v=dG93iKvB1iM
mondoweiss.net/2012/12/rahm-emanuel-says-netanyahu-has-repeatedly-betrayed-us-friendship-and-embarrassed-obama-yet-again/
chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-rahm-emanuel-obama-iran-met-0819-20150818-story.html
electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/video-chicago-jewish-activists-disrupt-rahm-emanuel-michael-oren-israel
politico.com/story/2009/08/israelis-sour-on-rahm-026173
politico
archive.is/hHVZs
justice.gov/opa/pr/statement-attorney-general-sessions-city-chicago-s-lawsuit-against-us-department-justice
breaking911.com/just-attorney-general-sessions-releases-statement-city-chicago-sued-justice-department/
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>WAHH WE WANT TO USE TAX PAYER MONEY TO FUND ILLEGALS
FUCK
OFF
F
F

where are they getting the money from, selling organs?

Rahm Emanuel is the biggest liberal (((iraeli))) in america outside of the federal government. I cant wait for this case to dig something up on him

hahahahahhahaa

What are you 12? This is how every disagreement between federal and local law is adjudicated in the US.

>City is broke as fuck
>Homicides skyrocketing
>Entire state is raising taxes because it can't pay off all the workers it promised 100k salaries
>On the brink of bankruptcy

Democrats always run shit into the ground
Won't be long until Chicago becomes Detroit 2.0

shouldn't be too hard

his father was literally an Israeli terrorist, blew up some buildings in Palestine.

cartels prey on illegal-resident immigrants
sexual/drug trafficking to pay off smuggling debt

Isn't Chicago made fun of enough already? Why must they ridicule themselves like this more?

willing to bet its the jewish democrats angry about their slave labor force being taken away from them for a 2nd time.

Good

LOCK HIM UP

Why? Ask the fuck ups that created Barack Obama Day.

Yes, it's real.

If the lefties don't have to follow immigration law why do we have to follow tax law? Fuck roads.

Trump starting the Chiraq War over Weapons of Mass Deportation when?

Over law? Following the law?

>mfw all illegals get deported from Chicago

>(((iraeli)))
Brackets aren't necessary here

ITS OVER FOR DRUMPF
WHATEVER HE TRIES WE WILL STALL IT WITH NEVER ENDING LAWSUITS

SEE YOU IN 3 YEARS DRUMPFKINS

how many murders they up to this year? 400?

It's absolutely full of them too. I swear the Mexican have multiplied like roaches over the last 10-15 years and almost all of them deal drugs. No surprise the city has completely gone to shit in the same period of time.

Chicago is busted because it's been so dirty for so long. All the promised government pension hookup jobs along with maintaining the poverty ghetto black in the blue base has become completely unsustainable.

It's a step better than California which actively imports illegals and neglects their infrastructure in favor of giving illegals gibs, but not by much.

>Rahm Emanuel is the biggest liberal (((iraeli)))
He is more anti Israel than half of Sup Forums and has actually harmed us more than some whining on the internet.
Israelis hate him and Obama:

> It was Emanuel, the son of an Israeli father who got Obama’s anti-Israel train rolling with his statement to AIPAC members in the spring that the US now links its willingness to do something against Iran’s nuclear program to Israel’s willingness to bar Jews from building homes in Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria. Emanuel is widely perceived as being a self-hating Jews who is determined to prove himself to Obama by sticking it to Israel.
carolineglick.com/what_israelis_think_of_rahm_em/

youtube.com/watch?v=dG93iKvB1iM

Chicongo can get fucked, but not before we demolish all the bridges leading into Illinois from my state.

Just end us already

chicago is a "gun-free zone"

how's that working out for law-abiding citizens?

Why didn't Obama save Chicago or Detroit?

It would be a primary candidate for a nuclear false flag...

>need a war
>a good war
>Chicago is collapsing into a singularity of degeneracy, debt, and death
>hurry it along, get pretty fireworks, an actual happening, and carte' blanche to run roughshod over anyone we want after

Best plan or best plan?

Chicago doesn't have a leg to stand on...You fuckers are hell bent on a civil war aren't you?

>Civil War
>One side owns 3 trillion rounds of ammo
> The other side doesn't know which bathroom to use

?Rahm Emanuel says Netanyahu has repeatedly betrayed US friendship and embarrassed Obama yet again
mondoweiss.net/2012/12/rahm-emanuel-says-netanyahu-has-repeatedly-betrayed-us-friendship-and-embarrassed-obama-yet-again/

>Emanuel supports Obama on Iran, ducks question on Israel concerns
chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-rahm-emanuel-obama-iran-met-0819-20150818-story.html

Video: Chicago Jewish activists disrupt Rahm Emanuel, Michael Oren at Israel fundraiser
electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/video-chicago-jewish-activists-disrupt-rahm-emanuel-michael-oren-israel

>In April, a hard-line Israeli Knesset member, Yaakov Katz, wrote Emanuel accusing him of “condescending” to Israelis and their leaders, and in May delivered a speech from the Knesset floor in which he blasted Obama’s demand that Israel cease settlement building. He also invited Emanuel — whom Katz has called “an Israeli Jew” — to “return to Israel” and to stay in the settlement Katz helped create.

>Later, Haaretz reported that conservative Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who has feuded with Obama, has slurred both Emanuel and fellow senior adviser David Axelrod as “self-hating Jews.”
politico.com/story/2009/08/israelis-sour-on-rahm-026173

Archived that

>politico com/story/2009/08/israelis-sour-on-rahm-026173
archive.is/hHVZs

Detroit's doing a lot better actually. No thanks to Democrats of course. It's gotten better due to being managed by Lansing and some rich Republican businessmen (Illitch, Gilbert, Goras, etc) are investing everywhere they can.

Based Norbit.

>have majority both in house and senate
>still can't do anything
As expected of the party of rural retards. :)

underrated comment

Can an American explain to me how the people of Chicago keep their local government in power even though the entire world knows that the city they run is turning into Baghdad?

There are no law-abiding citizens in Chicago. So it's working out great. Now the cops have to take half as much effort to remove these thugs. They know the guy shot up a place a block over, but can't prove it right away. No problem though, they find a firearm and toss them in jail anyway.

Chicago gun laws have absolutely nothing to do with the kind of gun laws you see elsewhere.

Because they keep giving niggers and spics gibs to vote for them and Chicago is famous for their voter fraud.

What specifically are they sueing over?

Because these cities are designed to be Nigger hell's and Democrats want keep that way so they can get there votes. Blacks are still Democrat's slaves just at the polling station

Because Jeff Session said they were no longer going to be given federal grants if they refused to abide by federal immigration law. I guess they're going to argue that being coerced into following the law is illegal? God only knows what goes on in the brains of these loonies.

Shitty plan because the surrounding greater chicagoland area is full of legit american manufacturing and middle-class white americans. You'd catch them in the crossfire.

It needs to declare bankruptcy and just stop paying all those pensions and allow outside private investors step in. Northern Illinios is slowly swinging to the Red side- it's a huge pendulum. Eventually these democrat crooks won't have the ability to buy their way into power anymore.

It's only a matter of time until Chicago becomes a republican stronghold. Let it fail on its own.

Guess they don't mind the kill count. Need more headshots!

Will county best county.

>sue the government for changing policy
What the fuck is the legal grounds for this?

Fuck sanctuary cities.

None but you've ever needed legal justification for suing someone in the US. This is how cities and states have always reconciled their hissy fits with Washington.

Statement from Sessions:
justice.gov/opa/pr/statement-attorney-general-sessions-city-chicago-s-lawsuit-against-us-department-justice

Chicago btfo

*never needed legal justification

You can sue anyone for anything here. The only thing that happens is it gets thrown out and you've pissed away a bunch of money but this is Chicago which gives zero fucks about pissing away someone else's money.

Someone please nuke Chicago

So are poor people going to start hustling tax free soda on the street now?

Someone tried, some edgy rich furfag stopped him

Checked
kikes gonna kike I suppose, I'll enjoy watching all the tear jerking moments as the illegals get dragged out of their holes when this shit gets thrown out

>"We want to continue using federal tax money while violating federal law!"

Cute Kanna

Why are they getting federal tax money to begin with????!?!?

Why are pretty much all major cities getting federal tax money???

It would be redundant for those big cities to receive tax money that came out of their own pockets. The federal dollars must originate from rural peoples.

Why do these major cities belueve they are entitled to the money of hard working rural Americans???

>shitty plan

Cities filling bankruptcy we can't have this happening

Chicago, one of the most crime infested cities in America. Completely run by Democrats. Proving once again that Democrats are the party of criminals and law breaking illegals.

The DNC is setting a dangerous example to America saying they don't condone the rule of law in our nation. That it's alright to break the law.

like every state that legalizes weed.

My city is a sanctuary city and I hope it gets raped in half by federal retribution.

The means to an end.

I for one am hopeful for a full-scale thermonuclear war that destroys all the filthy, degenerate cities full of Leftists, Jews, and shitskins.

When the bombs fall, this "rural and suburban retard" tapes his windows shut, fills the tub, and waits two weeks. Then I grab my SKS and go on a shitskin safari.

Sessions statement

"Comply with the law or forego taxpayer dollars."

breaking911.com/just-attorney-general-sessions-releases-statement-city-chicago-sued-justice-department/

on what grounds??? they havent got a chance

It's illegal to not be illegal

not all places on the south side are bad

They're probably suing over the notion that when they first received the grants in question, adherence to federal immigration law was not a condition of taking the money.

>lol lets use taxpayer money for nothingfeld lawsuit to make r/esist happy

Fuck Chicago, just martial law that shithole they cant even control the citizens they already have

>have such massive daddy issues that you take it out on his country of birth

WEW

Have a you for the boner

It's almost sad to say this is based, because it is so obvious and it pains me that this is even a """rebellious""" thing to say in this climate, but I'm still gonna say it:
sessions is based

Beverly?

Did the parties switch on "state's rights"? Or is control from above OK as long as we're winning?

Yeah funny how that works, they'll buy it with federal food stamps.

Used to live in Chicago as a radio host. AMA

Thx for the kek

why did it become "used to"

I need to move out of this state so badly I hate living in Chicago

Where do I move to Sup Forums? Wyoming? Arizona?

The only way you can interpret Chicago as a "sanctuary city" is a city whose residents are given automatic sanctuary if they manage to flee that bullet-ridden shithole.

michigans pretty okay lad

I wonder how ((textbook manufacturers)) are going to treat Trump

Trump is going to completely dismantle and replace the current public education system before he's done. Trust me.

The Democratic Party never, ever supported "State's rights". It was always a ruse to support slavery and later segregation. This was made blatantly obvious in the way they would simultaneously oppose "State's rights" when those "rights" were not in the interests of the States the Democratic Party controlled.

The Democratic Party supports redistributing wealth and power to the people who vote for them. Nothing more, nothing less.

Individuals within the Republican Party sometimes pay lip service to "State's rights" or play the same redistribution game (the post-FDR establishment loves this shit), but fundamentally the Republican Party is supposed to be about upholding the order presented in the Constitution. The Constitution itself could be said to favor "State's rights" per the 10th Amendment, but the federal government clearly has defined powers over the States in certain areas.

The Republican Party is not a party founded or heavily invested in "State's rights" as an end in itself.

On what fuckin grounds????
I can't wait to see this blow up in their fuckin faces

moved away, still work with that station tho

Have to get money for gibs somehow.

Australia will rule the world
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/136519923136520351

I wonder how that works out. When states got Federal funding for highways did know they would have to eventually increase the drinking age or lose funds?

>it becomes cheaper to buy beer than soda
what could go wrong?

>We should be allowed to break the law because we are Democrats

All the justification they need.

It will be hilarious to see he lefties trying to use the 10th Amendment incorrectly. It applies to states, not cities, because states are separate sovereigns, while cities are pure subsidiary organisms that could be dissolved at the whim of he state - DC govt could be dissolved by act of Congress and any city govt could be dissolved by the state (barring state constitution prohibitions, though I'm not aware of any).

audible kek
fuck you

>Blacks are still Democrat's slaves just at the polling station
Underrated af

Ok... Theres a differnce

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Its not that funny why did you laugh?

The prophecy is coming true

No, both are breaking federal law.