Daily Reminder to Snowflakes

This is why Trump won you dumb fuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/trump-won-3084-of-3141-counties-clinton-won-57/
youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM&feature=youtu.be
dailycaller.com/2017/07/28/media-ditches-substance-of-wasserman-schultz-fbi-boondoggle-to-focus-on-conspiracy-theories/
archive.is/et7xj
unz.com/isteve/luttwak-why-the-trump-dynasty-will-last-sixteen-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=KNl9NTF74Bc&ab_channel=WelkerFarmsInc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

And i saluted for this from day 1.
You're going far, ameribros.

>trump won empty places with uneducated farmers
>hillary won millions of educated people in cities

seems about right

*indoctrinated liberals, niggers looking for gibs, and spics looking for amnesty

>cities
>intelligent people
Kekkkkkkkk

How many times are right wing retards going to be debunked? You retards are pure fake news.

snopes.com/trump-won-3084-of-3141-counties-clinton-won-57/

>hillary won places devoid of producing anything of real value, full of mindless drones and slaves
>Trump won all the places that produce everything the country actually uses, and won the votes of those who have enough critical thinking skills to plan ahead for the future of the country

seems about right

>tfw I live in one of those 57
Who here enjoying the new soda tax my fellow C(r)ook County bros? Also fuck Preckwinkle

lol u fucking retard. the entire narrative of the election was that rural retards voted trump because they were pissed that the liberal blue coastal areas were thriving

That site is shit. I can't eve access it without it throwing a pop up add. Fuck off

Lol you do realize farmers are the wealthiest people in rural America, far wealthier than most city folk, and it takes a lot of brains to know what you are doing if you are a farmer.

the 57 counties meme has been debunked so many times but right wing retards can't stop embracing their fake news ideology

Daily reminder.

thats because they get indoctrinated

Then what are the actual number of counties she won vs Trump? Come back with an answer shill.

ofcourse they are wealthy, farming is heavily subsidized by the government. They are even bigger leeches from niggers

Oh has it?

How does it even matter, "debunking" it changes nothing, you faggots lost.

why is alaska empty?

>Trump won every area except for Dallas in the DFW area
>DFW is the 4th largest metropolitan area
>DFW is urban
hmm really makes me think

He won educated whites and the middle/upper classes by a significant margin.

Not using ublock newb

>count the number of blue circles in this image
>way more than 57

alternative facts confirmed. how will Blumpfeteers ever recover from this epyc fale? xD

california florida arizona and those top right ones dont count
they are all retards no exceptions

Wow it's almost as if cities are favored by the federal government's policies for some reason.

>triggered

OP here... found some other county numbers from MSM publication. (Time)

Trump 2,622 counties while Clinton won 490.

Whatever the case, this is the general thrust of why he won.

Well the american government certainly has not made the profession any easier

It doesn't change the fact that the EC won't be enough to save anyone in the future, as demographics will continue to trend in their current direction. Trump was a one-off because he was an exceptional candidate. Hillary was also exceptionally bad candidate. In terms of number of votes, more people didn't show up to vote for Trump than for Romney or McCain. What happened is that Hillary severely underperformed compared to typical D candidates and the Democrats stayed home. Who knows what will happen in 4-8 years but I suspect there will be no race wars and we'll be back to the same old shit

>(((citation needed)))

I don't think you know what 'triggered' means.

>snopes link

rofl.

>saying "DEBUNKED" is same to debunking
2/10 made me reply

right wing retards still think hillary only won 57 counties

holy shit u retards are the biggest morons on the planet

do u retards ever bother looking things up?

FUCKING INTELLIGENT PEOPLE IN CITIES
NIGGERS SO SMART

I think I got this picture from the New York Times or ABC News, I forgot where exactly.

>he considers "american education" to be something serious

American colleges are bottom tier; except for the very few "good" ones behind the paywall, the rest of your country runs on educational shit.

>snopes

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM&feature=youtu.be

>Counties where no one lives
Who the fuck cares?

you could easily overlay a map of voter fraud occurrences, that would perfectly outline Clinton counties. a crisp twenty no one could prove this wrong.

>199 days, 7 hours and 16 minutes
>That's how long Trump has been in the White House and how long Hillary has been having sleepless nights waiting for the inevitable knock on the front door

Someone should make a Warcraft-like MMO out of this.

you sound like a little sweetie

Were you one of those fact checkers during the first debate?

Republicans hate education because you get indoctrinated with jew think while the tax payers fund it

Because good goys build their own prisons

Probably closer to 250-300. Remember that the Black belt, West Coast, and New England are all Democratic locks. The rest is just border areas, stoners, and city nogs/liberals.

I don't think OP's meme is accurate but I'm not giving Snopes.com any clicks and you should refrain from posting links to that website because it's at best a joke at worst a disingenuous website that tries to mislead people. Find another source next time.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/28/media-ditches-substance-of-wasserman-schultz-fbi-boondoggle-to-focus-on-conspiracy-theories/
>Snopes also attempts to obfuscate the story at hand. In an article from Wednesday titled, “Did The Federal Bureau of Investigation Seize Smashed Hard Drives From Rep. Wasserman Schultz’s Home?” Snopes rates the claim mentioned in the headline as “False.” What is the truth? As Rosiak reported Sunday, the smashed hard drives were seized from Awan’s house, not Wasserman Schultz’s house.

this was their "fact-checking" of the Ahmed The Clock Boy incident:

archive.is/et7xj

There are lots of examples. A website like that should have a perfect record or at least pretty close to a 100% accuracy. They're very far from that. Only suckers believe Snopes.com because it's Snopes.com

>she won sweetie.jpg

That's not how the electoral college works and it works the way it works so that the President represents the country as a whole, not just the most populous cities.

So why didn't Obama try to spread the economic activity around, huh? That's hopefully what Trump's going to do. NAFTA re-negotiations later this week.

kek. Well you keep us on our toes at least. saged.

16 years - settle in.
unz.com/isteve/luttwak-why-the-trump-dynasty-will-last-sixteen-years/

>I live in the one red dot in NJ

Fucking OORAH bitches.

Funny how all of the red areas have less people and less higher-educated people living in them than the blue ones :^)

How would you like another punch in the face Justin? I'll wear a glove because I suspect you probably carry HIV

Well structured argument, good thing those middle class middle Americans are being well represented by a idiot billionaire from new York city. Oh wait

so she lost to dumb people? wow that's sad! should have been easy then right?

That's amazing that you can take like 21 cities and put them against the rest of the country, and they'd be equal economically.

People voting against there own interest sure are smart. Let's break down government a democratic institution 5o replace it with corporations tyrannical institutions totally looking out for us right?

i feel like that is inaccurate

American colleges are quite good, our grade schools are certainly poor. The push for standardized testing to cut funding and the push for charters will only make it worse.

Oh, sorry, you're right, it was his 2,626 vs her 487. Great job!

>but, muh 3 gorillion

Yeah because counties matters more than individuals when you have a strong central government. Electoral college would make more sense if we were a loose federation of States, it's time for it to go.

>subtract dead people
>subtract double votes
>subtract illegal
>add ripped ballots
>add booths with wiped ballots

>Hillary
5.3 million
>Trump
6.6 million

b-but muhhh dick

Proof where?
>But her emails

>empty places....
Thats where food comes from... I assume you eat more than just your own shit.

"Quickly, get one of our men on Sup Forums! They're talking about the election again!"

America, Sup Forums central

Looking at this it becomes so apparent that if you reverse immigration and voter fraud, we'll never elect another democrat ever again.

>Implying that 90% of people in a city won't die if anything serious were to happen in the US.
>Implying that uneducated 90% that survive wouldn't be the only thing standing between the US and conquest.

>empty places with uneducated farmers

this is what democrats think of the people who grow their food.

Is this bait? Those shithole counties have nothing but uneducated, poor white trash, low IQ rural retards.

The population density is also 10 people per square mile, while places like new york have population densities of 30,000 people per square mile. The electoral college is the DUMBEST shit ever invented. Why should some fucking retard sister fucking rural retards vote count more than some high IQ, productive lawyer in New York city? Just because one is poor and lives in bum fuck nowhere? Where is the logic in that?

>Let's break down government a democratic institution

>thinking the us is a democracy
>thinking corporations tyrannical institutions don't own the democrats already.

You mean like before lincoln? And while states governments still picked their federal senators to keep the Feds out of state affairs?

>urban people are smart
>deny the crime rate map

>Counting nigger and women votes like people actually listen to them or give a single fuck about what they say.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNl9NTF74Bc&ab_channel=WelkerFarmsInc

#MAGA

The electoral college is necessary because populous cities are necessarily filled with stupid people, which is a consequence of inevitable groupthink -- a phenomenon to which education only contributes. If you live in a populous city, your vote doesn't mean as much because you are more likely to be stupid. For example, you likely live in a populous city.

>coastal areas thriving

Toppus Kekkus

Close.....

The Associated Press finds that Clinton won 487 counties nationwide, compared with 2,626 for President-elect Donald Trump.

84% is pretty damn good

to be fair the electoral college is not based on counties. Republicans always win the most counties and still lose like in Obama era.

'educated'

not knowing what gpd measures.

457 counties out of 3141
Still shitty though
Not even 15 percent of all the counties

And who provides the food?

Hillary Clinton won 487 (16%);
Donald Trump won 2,623 (84%).

Nuff said.

shut the fuck up shareblue jew shill

Underrated savagery

Oh look the left is trying to meme again
Wanna know how to do it
Pro tip: you can't
Yup
Still shitty

>counties of empty land are as important as major producing cities

>America produces what it uses
Ayyyy

>city slickers shouldnt all be gassed or at least food withheld so they starve

>what is economics

>Hillary couldn't win votes from counties of empty land.
Hahaha!

I live in a city and I've met plenty of conservatives and/or Trump supporters.

They only vote Democrat because of all the nigger and spic ghettos nearby.