Brit/pol/ - Late Night edition

>Brexit negotiations 'have not begun well' - Sir Simon Fraser
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40846830

>Armed US immigration officers stationed at British airports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/09/us-want-armed-immigration-officers-british-airports-radical2/

>The Article 49 strategy to keep Britain in the EU
ft.com/content/9f4fd278-790e-11e7-a3e8-60495fe6ca71

>Britain denies agreeing to pay EU exit bill
lancasteronline.com/news/politics/the-latest-britain-denies-agreeing-to-pay-eu-exit-bill/article_d2c962b3-8065-59bc-939c-007b0da39f80.html

>EU data protection rules to be rolled into UK law
digitallook.com/news/political-news/eu-data-protection-rules-to-be-rolled-into-uk-law--2805330.html

>British woman shot in Brazil 'after getting lost'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40847751

>British tourists shun France and terror-hit (Muslim infested) countries in north Africa as they flock to sun-drenched Croatia and Dubai instead
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4767740/British-tourists-shunning-France-flocking-Spain.html

>NHS to recruit an army of British nurses after Brexit instead of paying expensive agency staff
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/06/exclusive-nhs-recruit-army-british-nurses-brexit-instead-paying/

>Universities to be stopped from sidelining British students for foreign teens who can pay more
telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/08/06/universities-stopped-sidelining-british-students-foreign-teens/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UvTv-I2Y390
youtu.be/GibiNy4d4gc
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-education-higher-university-study-university-leave-eu-remain-voters-educated-a7881441.html
archive.is/QOamu
youtube.com/watch?v=YKacRI8NyG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really hate I wish he would stop posting
Add it as a link to the damn OP if you're this mad

Mate no-one will read any of this. I do appreciate you taking the time to write it up, but i wish you would stop posting it, unless it comes up in conversation.

So, does anyone really believe that Brexit won't be cancelled or watered down to the point of irrelevance?

I don't care what you love or hate fucking brainless mong, and why the hell would I add it into the OP and fuck up the format for no reason? And more importantly, why are you complaining about the most relevant thing in these threads?

Speak for yourself.

IQ and success in life are very closely correlated. Therefore IQ is extremely useful and important.

i fucking hate this guy
he's like Diane abbot but with a brain making him more dangerous

Do whatever you want m8, I just feel you're wasting your time.

Why do you come into these threads after likely a week of posting here and tell me I'm wasting my time? I'll decide whether I am or not, and secondly, why are you complaining about single handedly the best way to gain an understanding into Britain (constitutional law) on a general about British politics?

You fucking morons frustrate me more than me posting a relevant pic when I browse Brit/pol does.

Firstly, UK will not elect a black man.
Secondly, they will not elect a premature balding man.
Nor a thinly disguised homo.
Even Labour people know he is the son of a multi multi millionaire.
they also know he refers to his constituents as "scum".

we're lucky spear chukka doesn't have a brain in actuality. He's fucking retarded and makes stupid comments all the time, meaning that if he were ever labour leader, we'd have ample ammunition to fuck him up.

Not that we want the tories in, but fuck having a black as our PM ever.

Me. The tory party is held up on memes, and they cannot possibly add another one onto the shitheap
>Good on the economy
>Tens of Thousands
>Can be trusted more than Labour when talking to Putin
>Only party that can rule alone
For different reasons they're all false and the electorate as eaten it up like the retarded faggots they are for 3 elections now. Add Brexit to it and the shitheap collapses.

Define "success."

>I was polite to you.
>I've been here years (tragically)
>Constitutional law will never come in handy, ever
>You seem like a bit of a prick

>Stabbing Leader in the back 10 days after his position is cemented with the electorate and the party
There's no brain there.

School performance
Job performance
Income
Crime
Other accomplishments

>>I was polite to you.
You're the third person to criticise the link as "irrelevant" so it frustrates me, when it is sometimes the most relevant things in these threads amongst 300 posts.

>>I've been here years (tragically)
Then why are you complaining about something relevant to British politics?

>>Constitutional law will never come in handy, ever
Stopped reading here. You have the IQ of an Ethiopian and that's why I'm impolite to you, you utter fucking brainlet. The British constitution is relevant to matters at hand we discuss on Brit/pol/ and Sup Forums as a whole.

It's never come up in discussion once because it's irrelevant unless you want to become a professional. But it's nice that you have a hobby.

Give your head a little wobble.

The 12 hour argument with DanTheMan was about constitutional law yesterday. It comes up almost daily, in less autistic forms than yesterday, which makes me go back to my previous point - you've only been here a week, haven't you?

I think you should keep posting it. It's impressive how you manage to firstpost it so often. Are you using a script?

No lad. Just a neet and I'm OP of these threads a lot.

>muh IVF
This is the result of feminism. Women are leaving having children too late and now they expect expensive treatments to do the job that a good dicking would have done for them 10-15 years earlier. This isn't a rich and poor divide. I bet IVF is more popular among middle-class career women than working class girls who normally have a couple kids by the time they're 30. There's a mile long list of decisions being made before we arrive at this point, but they won't think about that...

I don't spend all my time here and I don't see every thread. But i've been here years.

I saw a thread very early in the morning a few weeks ago with you sucking off an american about his knowledge of constitutional law. It was embarrassing because no-one gives a fuck.

Fucking hell mate, Eddie and DTM spent 10hrs over 7+ threads arguing about just that yesterday

>be today
>out and about
>double door entrance to my supermarket
>see smelly libshit he/she walking my way
>door between myself and this individual
>open door for this individual
>he/she stands in silence on the other side
>wait like 5-10 seconds
>i walk through in silence
>no response
>they walk through
???

When are we going to rev up the gas chambers for these people?

I missed that. I can't imagine those people having a discussion about anything beyond feels posting tbqh.

>I saw a thread very early in the morning a few weeks ago with you sucking off an american about his knowledge of constitutional law
If this is how you remember those events, I remember phrases, I can find it in 4plebs. That was a discussion on constitutional law (the same subject you just claimed never comes up on Brit/pol/) & I complimented his knowledge on British law, as a foreigner, yes. Not sucking off. What's the last relevant thing you ever posted on this general? I bet if I go back to your posts at the end of the thread, it's absolute rubbish. All of it.

Godspeed, fellow NEET. Did you see my dinnerposting? That spooked the trips right up.

It's was pretty embarrassing tbqh, like autism in action

I did lad. You terrified Rightly. He'll think twice before questioning the supremacy of anonymongs again.

Spamming your reading list is dumb and not useful. I've had many good discussions, but I don't take it as seriously as you seem to. Mind you i'd take it seriously too if I had nothing else.

If you have some useful stuff to say about constitutional law then by all means say it, just stop spamming that fucking reading list. I don't spam christian apologetics reading lists every thread.

I like them (especially Rimlad and Rightly) but they have gotten out of control lately. I deployed the dinnerposting campaign as an experiment. They've practically all of them vanished now. For a while.

We need Corbyn. The whole world thinks of us as racist lager swelling little englander chav retards. He helps our image.

What did you have for breakfast user?

>I've had many good discussions, but I don't take it as seriously as you seem to.
I don't even know what this means or why you think I take a discussion on politics or law (or whatever the fuck else) more seriously than anybody else when the matters come up.

When I first started posting the links, it was just the Acts of Parliament for historical context on the British Constitutional system but I decided to include it all into a picture so I could add relevant historical events to understanding the nature of British law and politics, or defining points in our history. The case laws are all land mark in their own right, or important cases, such as the Brexit case. There's also the additional reading which encompasses everything from information on the supremacy of parliament over the monarch to the right to bear arms.

> just stop spamming that fucking reading list
Nah lad. Not going to happen because some imbecile with an IQ of 70 criticses the list because he's too brain dead to comprehend what it is or why it's relevant to a British politics general, and somebody who genuinely can say "you never need to know the British constitution" - it goes to show what level of conversation you provoke in this place, that is to say nothing. You aren't worth the effort lad.

Your mum made me a full English. Why?

What difference does it make to you what this user does? I think It's a good idea to have it firstposted and I admire his dedication to his task. There are any number of reasons why It's useful.

Rightly is the soundest one. Eddie's a bit of a cunt to people, but provokes decent discussion sometimes, Rimmer is alright. I think you should launch a full dinnerposting campaign against the really shit tier ones and send them running to the hills.

Ah, Steerpike. You it seems are impervious to my psychological experiment. Why that might be would be difficult to pinpoint.

I had a banana and a plum followed by a bowl of hot, organic, freshly whipped matcha.

Rimjobs genuinely a good lad, and rightly has good shit to contribute. The rest of them need deporting tbqh

I think it's annoying and pretentious. Plus no-one is using it.

I'm glad you have a fun hobby. Where did I say 'you never need to know the british constitution'. No-one is using your reading list you fucking wanker. No amount of bullshit you type will change this fact. Cunt.

I had chicken for dinner and was disappointed.

my mum got a £50 amazon gift card for doing well at work. gave it to me as a birthday present. i'll use it, but I was curious how much cash I could get for it on ebay

what the fuck. are these pakis geniuses? or am I missing something here?

>buy £100 gift card from amazon for £100
>sell for £120 on ebay
>people actually buy it

seriously. what did they mean by this?

I like most of them including Eddie, Steerpike and COPE, despite my opinion that their presence is detrimental. I just am suspicious of their motives for using a tripcode in the way that they do.

You said
>Constitutional law will never come in handy, ever
Which is really just the pinnacle of your intellect showing there, which is why this isn't worth continuing. For the record, I was likely posting those links before you came here last week and will be posting them when you leave again, in a weeks time. I can also say with 100% reassurance that the statement "No-one is using your reading list you fucking wanker" is incorrect judging by the amount of feedback I get from people who don't have insect brains on the matter.

Not bragging, but I've heard people repeating the same talking points we were using months ago about law and 1688 now on Sup Forums.

As we sink our teeth into week 8 of the Birmingham Bin strike, the binmen have said that they will work even less than they already do at the moment, and have committed to continue striking for the next month. The BBC have started talking about it on the national news, however the only thing they can show is (((Muslim Charities))) removing rubbish, neglecting to mention who put it on the street in the first place. I am going away so this is the last binpost I will make until I return.
Fuck you. I can't stop listening to Africa.

I know now why you have not hidden. You never fully answered my question properly. I'll repackage my experiment as something else and test it on you again without your knowledge.

Alright you win. You're still a prick though.

>Africa
This will put you in the mood

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UvTv-I2Y390

Well thank you.

After the crusades, colonialism, the Iraq and Afghan wars, I see nothing wrong with taking in immigrants and refugees.

Have you really read everything on that reading list?

Did you hear Zimbabwe's made a new meme currency? If you had 1000 dollars in your bank they switched it for 1000 of their meme currency.

Hard Brexit

Bilateral Trade Pact with USA

Yeah. The only thing remotely lengthy are the books that are in the "additional reading" category. The rest are case laws and acts of parliament you could read the majority of within 2-3 hours and historical events you could atleast grasp the fundamental bits of within an hour of research.

Unironically reading the declaration of arbroath now

Please give me a (You).

This BBC 3 series about "right wing believes" is a hit piece series. I wonder if the... seemingly out of place user promoting it in the last thread was connected to the production team in some way. There was something fishy going on there.

do it send it in fancy tissue paper

Go for it lad. If history interests you, the first lot of them have the combined effect of being politically and historically relevant in their own way.

youtu.be/GibiNy4d4gc

youtu.be/GibiNy4d4gc

youtu.be/GibiNy4d4gc

What is the etiquette for pooing in a public toilet, lads?

JUST AS THE NIGHT RISES AGAINST THE DAY, THE LIGHT AND DARK ARE IN ETERNAL CONFLICT. SO TOO, IS THE TRIPNONCE THE GREATEST ENEMY OF THE DOMINANT POSTERS ON BRIT/POL/, THE ANONYMOUS. THE TRIPNONCE IS A BIOLOGICAL CREATURE, CRAFTED BY NATURE, WHICH HAS HANDS, LEGS, EYES AND MOUTH, EVEN THE SEMBLANCE OF A BRAIN. NEVERTHELESS, THIS TERRIBLE CREATURE IS ONLY A PARTIAL HUMAN BEING.

ALTHOUGH IT HAS FEATURES SIMILAR TO A HUMAN, THE TRIPNONCE IS LOWER ON THE SPIRITUAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL SCALE THAN ANY ANIMAL. INSIDE OF THIS CREATURE LIES WILD AND UNRESTRAINED PASSIONS: AN INCESSANT NEED TO DESTROY, FILLED WITH THE MOST PRIMITIVE DESIRES, CHAOS AND COLDHEARTED VILLAINY.

A SUBHUMAN AND NOTHING MORE!

NOT ALL OF THOSE WHO APPEAR HUMAN ARE IN FACT SO. WOE TO HIM WHO FORGETS IT!

THREAD DERAILING, NARCISSISM, POINTLESS SQUABBLING AND DEGENERATE BEHAVIOUR ALL MAKE UP THIS MODERN UNDERWORLD OF SUBHUMAN TRIPNONCES THAT IS ALWAYS HEADED BY THE APPEARANCE OF THE ETERNAL EDDIE.

>Brexit caused by low levels of education, study finds
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-education-higher-university-study-university-leave-eu-remain-voters-educated-a7881441.html

Archive or screenshot please archive.is/QOamu

GET A LIFE

Most Holy Father, we know and from the chronicles and books of the ancients we find that among
other famous nations our own, the Scots, has been graced with widespread renown. It journeyed from
Greater Scythia by way of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Pillars of Hercules, and dwelt for a long course
of time in Spain among the most savage peoples, but nowhere could it be subdued by any people,
however barbarous. Thence it came, twelve hundred years after the people of Israel crossed the Red
Sea, to its home in the west where it still lives today. The Britons it first drove out, the Picts it utterly
destroyed, and, even though very often assailed by the Norwegians, the Danes and the English, it
took possession of that home with many victories and untold efforts; and, as the histories of old time
bear witness, they have held it free of all servitude ever since. In their kingdom there have reigned
one hundred and thirteen kings of their own royal stock, the line unbroken by a single foreigner.

>Thats pretty racist bro.

The old fuck was probably waving it at people, at the very least, right? They didn't just taser him for having one in the street?

1. Line the seat with paper, so you don't get arse germs
2. Paper mat on the water so people don't hear your turds diving, and to prevent splashback
3. Keep your trousers round your knees so they don't touch floor pisspuddles

>Great-grandfather
>73

16 YEAR OLD PARENTS CONFIRMED
>16 YEAR OLD PARENTS CONFIRMED

It's true. All the BBC news reports showed that the only people who voted Leave are retarded, rotten toothed northerners who live on council estates.

From the Act of Settlement 1701 (something we should re-enforce).

>No foreigner ("no Person born out of the Kingdoms of England Scotland or Ireland or the Dominions thereunto belonging"), even if naturalised or made a denizen (unless born of English parents), can be a Privy Councillor or a member of either House of Parliament, or hold "any Office or Place of Trust, either Civill or Military, or to have any Grant of Lands, Tenements or Hereditaments from the Crown, to himself or to any other or others in Trust for him".

The nation was the people and wherever the people went there was the nation. Interesting.

Nope, went in as a call involving a knife so the ARU turned up and tased him straight away, he's lucky not to have gotten shot.

Mind the gap.

Our ancestors had a lot more common sense than we do.

Jelly that you've never vaginally penetrated a grill with your small uncut willy?

education is pro eu propaganda

Well that's depressing to say the least.

Why would I want modern slag pussy? Every British girl is pumped and dumped by 16 numerous times, I'm not fucking joking. It disgusts me.

I'd see nothing wrong with meeting anyone with that view on the field of combat

poor education has a high correlation with poverty though

YES
MOCK THE POOR
THAT'S THE PROGRESSIVE WAY

You forgot the bit about biting down on something when you get rogered up the arsehole and not forgetting to use the gloryhole.

What's it with pakis and entrepreneurship?

Is there some kind of correlation here that I'm not seeing?

Doctored study with misrepresented results, in my opinion. If universities are leftist indoctrination centres then it's not surprising there would be a higher number of spastics voting remain than there should be no matter if they graduated. Then they complain that they can't find a job with their degree afterwards. I wonder why they can't find a job!

Am I wrong?

If you can't beat em, join em.

It is not natural to be a virgin past age 20.

Of my primary school year 6 class like 25% of em have kids starting school already. We're 20-21.

Money laundering.

Might be people with an Ebay giftcard who want Amazon credit?

Not like you can't get the exact same stuff but i dunno

BBC News would never misrepresent their findings to further their (((agenda))). They are fair and balanced!

Wonder if taking the pill and or getting abortions makes them into fat nasty whores

Genuinely starting to think Rightly might be dead. If he isn't here before comfy hours, something is definitely wrong. Maybe he's had another mental breakdown.

it's either selling to places where amazon don't ship
or shilling to bump up the seller's feedback
or money laundering

They soon realise that even if they're a disgusting whale with a rancid minge they can still find someone desperate enough to whitewash their innards, so they stop giving a fuck.

It's not feminism it's having to have two people working to pay rent or mortgage plus childcare

The only people who can afford to breed are on bennies or in a council hosr. So either ethnic or single mums. Whilst we pay tax for their privilege

He's recovering from a persistent and well executed psychological experiment conducted against him without his knowledge or consent. He'll be fine. They'll all be fine. Will they survive the second and third stages? We'll just have to wait and see, won't we.

>Britain is still powerf-
whoa
the Queen sounds like she's surrendering global rule to the Americans here
britain btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=YKacRI8NyG4