Éire/pol/ - Connacht Edition

Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBRQvo4FoEY

News:
>[Her attacker] told her, ‘I’m going to dance on your face’ and he put some hard dancing shoes on and she asked him to leave but he didn’t.
>She tried to scream but he punched her and knocked her out and danced on both sides of her face. He hit her with a baby rocking chair.
independent.ie/irish-news/crime/search-for-man-who-told-irish-mum-im-going-to-dance-on-your-face-and-left-her-for-dead-36009258.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kFqR9LTj-R8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G9EdeQHZMxQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wrKASdVExAk
google.ie/search?q=mei terumi&rlz=1C1PCTG_enIE396&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFzb2BncbVAhUJb1AKHWa2DZUQ_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=709
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP

Bump!

Bump

Bump nlfon5

BUMP BKR8RKVE

No one want Éire/pol/ anymore? Ah well, twas good while it lasted

I forgot

New National Party Videos:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kFqR9LTj-R8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G9EdeQHZMxQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wrKASdVExAk

Looks like he finally went up north. Good to see!

So you faggots gettin in this thread or what?

BUMP

Bump fjei3937

Fucken fuck it! I might give up soon

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APPEAR BEFORE ME ÉIRE/POL/ POSTERS

Bump

Well i tried, i will try tomorrow maybe

jesus those bumps

Hello?

Hello!
We have two other threads on the go ffs. And that is 15 fucking bumps and nothing. Its like trying to revive a bag of sand

i know go check around for any irish post here if you find any and tell them to "get in here bitch"
with about 3 links underneath to here and the other thread

Which is the best Irish anime girl?

nps new videos ar redpilled af

this one
google.ie/search?q=mei terumi&rlz=1C1PCTG_enIE396&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFzb2BncbVAhUJb1AKHWa2DZUQ_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=709

It is good to see them in the north! I wonder if there was much northerners showing up in the meetings or was it just southies following them up to Belfast

I'm here, what do you want?

>not using Duckduckgo

Nice digits btw

But she's Nihongo. Maybe you should go for Nina or Anna from the Tekken anime, but they're more of a video game thing.

Get peeling