Will somebody REMOVE THE FUCKING MEME FUCKING FLAGS ALREADY

Will somebody REMOVE THE FUCKING MEME FUCKING FLAGS ALREADY

Taking away the ability to identify Canadians and Israelis and Turks hampers board discussion.
If you don't realize this helps the raiding of this board immensely you're an ignorant cunt. I don't give a flying fuck if old Sup Forums had them or not. If you're that much of a shitter that you have to hide your own nation's flag you don't deserve to be part of this board.

>If you don't realize this helps the raiding of this board immensely you're an ignorant cunt. I don't give a flying fuck if old Sup Forums had them or not.
this bears repeating.

just never reply to people using meme flags
stay pure

Am I the only one who looked at the thumbnail and assumed it was a displacer beast?

>conservaSHITS buttblasted that they can't dismiss intelligent arguments by making fun of a flag
absolutely lmaoing at you are life

Agreed. All the shills post with gadson or ancap or nazi flags.

that's a tiger

It's Walton Ford's art and it's great. Modern art doesn't have to be terrible.
Sup Forums should have more art threads. Art is so right wing you don't even know it.

Props to all the canucks, poos, swedes, etc that never changed to memeflags. Memeflags were a mistake

this was here back in the day and it died out to the extent that there was nothing to be gained in terms of traffic to have these
they came back and i warned that the reddit presence here would keep them afloat to subvert and ruin the purpose of this board, and you motherfuckers shot it down like "heh just wait newfag" and all that shit

yet here we are. these stupid flags are still facilitating the worst posts this board has ever endured. nobody benefits from these things. it's a different board now and a different internet now. we can't sustain these while still fighting the free speech war.
they must be removed

The thing is, old Sup Forums might have had them and it might have worked.
But 2016 changed this place, probably for good, and what worked then may not work today.
The flags don't.

on the contrary, there should only be political and ideological flags and NO nation flags. this forces users to engage in political discours and ideological debate instead of resorting to flagbants
if you want to ad hominem attack countries and use nationality based memes and humour you should go to Sup Forums

this is how old Sup Forums functioned before moot decided to fuck everything up in the hopes of ruining it (which he sorta succeeded in)

oh god please god please give this guy the worst diseases ever

then stop flag bullying nigger

I'll show my flag aswell before some starts bitching about it

A national flag tells you all you need to know about a person, an ideological flag has no basis in the soul and personal history of a person and they can be changed willy-nilly. One who wears a mask cannot be read and all it does is achieve another layer of subversion to subversive posters.

Some people don't subscribe to the idealogies putforth by any of the memeflags you dunce.

Whenever you try to select a memeflag it should give you a reddit flag

WE NEED THEM TO LEAVE

That's not to say that proxies can't alter national flags but it's all about convenience. Just because some people aren't going to follow the rules anyway doesn't mean you make it easier for them not to.

It's not as bad as it was early on. Most people have tired out of meme flagging, and only the biggest shitposters still use them.

Just assume anyone using a meme flag is Canadian.

I also vote for this.

stop using VPNs you jew

T. LITERAL NIGER
LOLOLOLOL LMAO IM SO POLITICIZED 3RD WORLDERS DUMBS!@

I'm just sick of the fags with commie flags who think they're clever or are baiting people. It's so transparent, just fuck off.

i heard that streetshitters most know as pajeets are going to be a superpower by 2020.

why does a flag tell you all you need to know? that only applies when talking about the politics of the country the user is from.
could you for instance see from my Belgian flag and post that I support fascism? no probably not while the fascist flag automatically shows you who you're dealing with in a political discussion. it gives you an idea of my values and general opinions

>people lie on the internet
you will never be able to solve that, many proxies were being used when nation flags were the norm
people who want to troll or LARP will always do so

but what has really changed? instead of blacked or other cucked threads made with German or Swedish proxies they're now being made with black nationalist or kekistani flags.

now I would kick both those flags out since nobody who browses Sup Forums would use those flags for any reason besides LARPing

A FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

meme flags are for faggots, whoever decided to bring them back should be hanged.

> A national flag tells you all you need to know about a person

by your flawed logic,i'm a nigger,listen to funk or rap,don't know english,and use portuguese on games instead of english (guess the country)

you cannot tell anything about someone until you meet this person.

Sup Forums actually has a meta board, and if you weren't a colossal newfag who isn't aware unlisted boards exist you'd know about it. Stop shitting up the board with meta shit when you're still a fucking newfag.

How are we supposed to make fun of poo-in-loos and swedecucks now?

This guy is right.
This guy is wrong. Probably a Catholic dog or Randstad scum. Don't trust him.

>Belgium
pretty much a non-country

>guess the country
I don't give a shit and if I saw your flag I wouldn't have to bother replying.

>but what has really changed
Now more idiots than just leftypol have a reason to start fucking with this place. Every fucking normie keyboard warrior with a white knight complex can waltz in and start spewing ignorant crap.
As for what rules they're breaking, what about the rules of polite conduct. When some commieshitter or a libcuck comes in here and shitposts about Trump with a NatSoc flag he is lying through his teeth, and should be disqualified from the argument to begin with. The question then is why even give these people such an option to lie about what they are and what their intentions are?

we also need anime fags to leave

>your own nation's flag
But it is my nation's flag.

You so salty son,chill-the-fuck-up

> When some commieshitter or a libcuck comes in here and shitposts about Trump with a NatSoc

You get mad when someones offends your orange man? you know he is a nigger lover right?

>136513123(NoYou4U)
the european union is NOT a nation
its just a shitty idea

Do you seriously believe in the memes that make all people within a country to be clones?

polexit 2018 mark my words

on the contrary, but no matter what your globalist PvdA-esque propaganda says, a nation's sensibilities differ greatly and influences how its people think, cultures are different and man is not equal. a leftist in america might not be a leftist for the same reason as a leftist in the netherlands is. the american leftist has never experienced true marxism and does it to say "fuck you" to daddy while a dutchman simply follows what his parents, who were also likely PvdA voters, tell him to do, because this entire country has been working collectively for the government since the 50s. although both the American and the Dutch reason both boil down to "because they don't know any better"

>painting of the binding of Fenris
>name in corner: Sleipnir
>Sleipnir is the six legged horse of Odin
why?