Nigger boxer massacred with an axe in Poland

Poland is again showing shitskins their place.

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.polsatnews.pl/wiadomosc/2017-08-07/czarnoskory-bokser-ciezko-pobity-w-nocnym-klubie-w-szczecinie-zostal-uderzony-siekiera-w-plecy/&edit-text=&act=url

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.fakt.pl/wydarzenia/polska/czarnoskory-bokser-zmasakrowany-w-szczecinie-sprawcy-uzyli-siekiery/cm8kek9&edit-text=&act=url
translate.google.pl/translate?hl=pl&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http://wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114871,22204488,szczecin-czarnoskory-sportowiec-uderzony-siekiera-w-klubie.html&anno=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.fakt.pl/wydarzenia/polska/czarnoskory-bokser-zmasakrowany-w-szczecinie-sprawcy-uzyli-siekiery/cm8kek9&edit-text=&act=url

It was his fault for going around threatening people in the first place

>yo imma axe you sumfin imma axe you dis

Damn Poland u savage

Rest of Europe is probably apologizing right now to their in-state refugee colonies

based nip

Good laugh friend.

>fight him five on one like cowards
>hit him with an axe from behind the back
>he STILL survived and is in stable condition
>the 5 attackers were arrested

If anything, this just makes you look weak. Tp attack a guy 5 on one with axes and still coming out on bottom...

>It was his fault for going around threatening people in the first place

No info about him threatening anybody.

>No info about him threatening anybody
based poland being based af

Of course.

But that's literally how shitskins fight (and win) you fucking faggot.

So do we.

He was a boxer, so he was probably more used to fighting 1 v 1 like a man.

>He was a boxer, so he was probably more used to fighting 1 v 1 like a man.

And not used to fighting against melee weapons.

>l-like a man

And then when another wave of Syrians floods your country because Austria stops letting them through and you get jumped I hope you remember how worthless "f-fight like a man" is when 10 Syrians want to rape your asshole.

>wtf I hate poland now
I don't care if the victim was a nigger. Five dudes plus an axe attacking one person is nigger tier behavior regardless of what sparked the incident especially considering the victim was ready to take them all on in a round of fisticuffs like a real man. They victim may have been a nigger by skin color. The attackers were niggers by virtue of their actions.
TRY TO PROVE ME WRONG RACISTS!
PRO TIP: YOU CAN'T.

>Attack a man 5 on 1
>Use an axe and strike him in the back
>Black guy still survives

You Polacks are truly useless. If you're going to carry out a hate crime then follow through. Stay in your own country.

It's really easy to criticise someone else's country while hiding your own flag behind a meme flag, eh coward?

You're sop pathetic Hrvoje. Don't pretend like the same thing doesn't happen in Croatia with gypsies. Permanent Austrian loving cucks.

Why isn't this violence aimed at our treasonous government officials who are letting these ignorant shitskins in instead of abusing innocents non-whites who are just taking advantage of an opportunity presented to them?

Based Nippon bringing the bants

Of course the pol doesn't get it

Fuck off retard. When we talk out the race war what do you expect? There no nonviolent way to stop the destruction of the West. Only armed white revolution will do anything. The only thing shitskin subhumans understand is violence, so the expert murderousness of white people needs to re emerge. I would rather whites be called niggers for resorting to their tactics in an attempt to revolt than be called cucks for abandoning everything and letting the shitskins win. I would rather whites win by becoming everything we hate most than lose by holding onto stupid values. In a white majority or only future, there will always be a chance to return to white civility and atonement for crimes. In a brown majority or only future, everything is doomed and there is no hope at all.

>Fuck off retard. When we talk out the race war what do you expect?
Stopped reading right there. This wasn't a race war you nigger defending savage. It was some bullshit that went down for now tangible reason. Your shit stain mentality is why if some semblance of a race war ever broke out in the west a majority of the population would defend niggers before joining up with the likes of you even if they hated niggers.
Now go back to stormfront and stay there you low iq savage nigger tier behavior defending piece of white trash shit loud mouth dumb slack jawed mother fucker.

He got beat up because he was fucking associated with Legia Warsaw (football club). Anyone with an IQ of 80 who lives in Poland knows that you shouldn't be alone if you're a football hooligan.

He has some connections with Legia but it's currently unknown if he was attacked because of that.

Anyway I'm happy we have football hooligans, they are awesome.

Seems like it was a racist attack after all. They called him nigger before the attack. His name is Patryk Filipowksi so it seems he has a polish colaburner mother per usual in such cases.

translate.google.pl/translate?hl=pl&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http://wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114871,22204488,szczecin-czarnoskory-sportowiec-uderzony-siekiera-w-klubie.html&anno=2

bump

and they manage to hit one of the same team with an axe the slavs are truly sub humans and worse than niggers

Friendly fire.

Stop spamming your thread peice of shi

t
Reported

Fuck yourself.

This.

based poland

Funny how ridiculous and dumb you poles are hope this news serves as a reminder that not even 5 poles are worth a nigger Hitler should've exterminated you all now you scum only specialty is crime and cleaning toillets

He lives, good.

He survived to tell the tale.
I hope that now less foreigners will come to Poland
This is my wet dream

>fight him five on one like cowards
So just like what niggers do.

Dude, I unironically have deja vu.
I think I have already seen someone post the exact same text few weeks ago.

Spotted the nigger lover.

It hapenned like yesterday.

To make sure poles are not white and are overrated, good immigration policies but no one would actually want to live in that shithole with people that behave like sand niggers and niggers but 10x times worse stealing, dominating the human trafficking and hooligans everywhere

lol thats what niggers fight like, 5 against one white... if you think they play fair, hahaha

Długa żywą polską!

>massacre
>can't kill one nigger with an axe while you outnumber him
Embarrassing.

poles are orks

>can't kill one nigger with an axe while you outnumber him
>Embarrassing

Niggers are hard to kill. 50 Cent was shot nine times and survived.

>poles are orks
Germans are cucks.

well they did put all their points in END instead of INT

Axe you sumthin, axe you dis

Wut

and good morning for you too

is the sun shining brighter than usual?

>b-but the based black man is so strong
>we polish "men" could not possibly compete
Embarrassing,

you see, this is only proper

a black person got no right to live on those lands, like none at all you gotta kill them and if you can get them over night wihtout burdening the penitentiary system.

Monkey see monkey do bitch

>I kill niggers better then you
post timestamped pic off a nigger with an open throat

kill niggs

nigger muder PaRtY

stfu finshit unless you want nigger dick

kill porchmonkeys

just kill `em

>kill porchmonkeys
just kill `em

Like in Brazil?

reply to my post rn if you ever daydreamed about killing black people and would be interested into getting a free plane ticked so you can axe murder your way through their hives on Brazil.

you coon.

if their skin is not clear as yours, be sure to slit the throat of subhuman whores.

>And then when another wave of Syrians floods your country because Austria stops letting them through and you get jumped I hope you remember how worthless "f-fight like a man" is when 10 Syrians want to rape your asshole.
Is fighting Syrians anything like fighting Morrocans?

Because those aren't inherently poor odds against Morrocans.

gay ass hentai faggots kys

t. german mongrel

Your proposition?

Syrians are probably somewhat bigger.

>Non-white detected