Race-mixing is wro-

>race-mixing is wro-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

-ng.

Wonder how mentally ill those hapas are.

>TFW the very fact I exist is proof race mixing is wrong

yeah, she looks white as fuck

"bleaching" for you

/r/hapas disagree with you

They look fine user, i think you're reaching

Let me finish that for you.

Race-mixing is wrong.

Look no further than South and Central America for an example.

not to mention the ruling classes in latin america are white folks 90% of the time

They look like the sort of creatures that should be butchered with extreme prejudice.

So much for coming back to white after a few generations. That's 4 and she still looks like shit. One drop rule is real, hot damn.

this, you end up with a freakshow

ugly people and low IQs

why does this girl threaten you so much?

4 generations of mixing and still doesn't look white, looks more like a spic.

unless those women married "white hispanics"

she is the result of a process that is threatening the existence of my people and the future for white children

she is the result of a push being made against my Volk

i expected them to be hotter desu

Do the maths, It takes 8 generations for a full cleanse. Aussies know this shit. #breedingouttheabbo

Id still fuck it hard I like her body type

How many bitcoin do I need for a girl like this

/r/hapas is just full blooded asian men larping, not a single user on that a subreddit has proved they're eurasian, that and the massive overlap between users that post on that subreddit and the ones that post on supremacist subreddits like /r/aznidentity just confirm this

MUH SKIN
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

Right two look like spics

in other words, if you want to stay being in the ruling classes : keep gene pool clean
if you want to join the masses : knock yourself out, race-mix all you want

Jeffrey ((((Goldberg))) asking if her dad is Asian.

So white fathers make asians hotter?

/thread

BLEACHED

qt

As always have already said, if she and her daughters are bleached, most of her granddaughters would be acceptable by my standards. But she has not been bleached enough.

Are there any male offspring in the 4 generations?

If all hapas looked like qt's I can't really object to this unholy combination. I think /pol should anoint them as honorary aryans

in the picture? why would they be? it's a female group photo

Lest we forget? Need I say more?

shes aryan bro look at her eye and hair color

I have seen Russian babushkas who look like the one of the left.
The second one looks half-Japanese, but again I have seen babushkas like that here.
The third looks like a Pacific Islander if I am looking at the race and Laurence Fishburne if I am making a joke
And the last one on the right like a Filipino.

t. Only seen chinks walking around the Capital

SPIC'D

That's like saying Albino Africans are aryans.

the mom's horrid cunt face makes me wanna die

>Steel colored eyes

Fuck, right in the heart boner

that jaw lmao

>she looks white as fuck

Americans are so mixed they can't even tell what people are anymore.

Granny looks like she is contemplating a long life of regret in this picture.

nah, she's just senile

Race mixing is right as long as it is black male x white female. Everything else is cancer.

In America there is only a handful of races. White, 'spanish, Asian, and black. Then the various half breeds between them. We're vervy much like the basic player races in D&D

Why are whites so plain

Bazinga

If she lost weight she would be a qt

>/r/hapas
eurasians aren't that uncommon. also why would anyone larp as a hapa?

Literally HER

My God... It's true!

>tfw white niggers will become a reality

would savage

>white
>curly hair
>(((nose)))

It's probably Italian blood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda

By 50 you are supposed to have a mistress anyhow. Your Asian wife becomes a caretaker for your kids and occasionally fucks the pool boy.

Wesleyan? Gross.

LOL

nah shes german bro hitler youth even

>ruling classes in latin america are white folks 90% of the time
>Latin America is dogshit
Truly the power of the white race

FPBP

>I think /pol should anoint them as honorary aryans
What good would that do? No one outside of Sup Forums takes Sup Forums seriously. And most of Sup Forums doesn't take Sup Forums seriously.

>race-mixing is Wong
FTFY

After three generations of mixing with a white father, the great grandaughter looks like a mestizo. This is hard to believe even if she was only 1/4 asian.

Two generations of bleaching and she still looks like a shitskin.

eh, isnt the daughter of the president of venezuela like a billionaire? Sounds like the ruling whites are doing okay down there to me

Don't project your fear of women on me. I'm stating that once mixed you don't go back to white easily. Learn to read Ahmed.

>eh, isnt the daughter of the president of venezuela like a billionaire? Sounds like the ruling whites are doing okay down there to me
So are Saudi Oil barons and their nice cities of Dubai or Qatar were built by western architects and they drive western cars. The fact remains their rule is short sighted and incompetent as they invest nothing to build up the infrastructure of their country at large. Similarly the ruling ""white"" class of Latin America prosper in the corruption and disorganization of Latin countries, meaning that even with their superior white clairvoyance they contribute nothing to the countries they supposedly rule while reaping the benefits of the short sided corruption and cash outs. All in all they're dogshit leaders that hold the same nearsightedness the Saudi barons do(and the Saudis aren't even white :^).

Things like that are very important to Jeffrey ((((Goldberg)))

Woah....

>"white"
They have been clearly marrying mexicans.

I hate the "not finishing your sentence" meme. It's truly one of the worst things to come out of this place in a long time.

Man Asians truly are like fine wine. I'm 24 and dating a 48 year old Asian qt. She's actually genuinely interested in staying fit, hiking, cooking, and taking traditional dancing classes with me. What a master race.

How to turn asians in to mexicans with just 3 steps!

yooo lmao

>All this faggots in denial...

>she looks white as fuck
Jesus christ, user stop

She can't be more than 25% Asian, Asian genes blot out blue eyes completely

Post more women in uniform.

theres trying to be a good leader and fucking up (build 1st world city in desert only supported by oil money) and letting shit go to hell while getting rich. Its not 'short sighted' if your plan is to become a robber baron. South America being what it is, playing the short game will pay more than going for the long con.

Hapas are high tier

To discourage white men from fucking their women.

Whenever it's a non-white female with a white man it's always better but the opposite is trash because women genes get fucked up

White and Asian mixes are fine.
It's the shit skins we need to breed out.

I wouldn't promote it as an ideal but Koreans and Japs mixed with white still turn out high iq, well behaved people.

>4 generations and she still looks asian.

racemixing never.

>white guys
More like Mexicans. They get uglier and uglier.

Literally only one eighth Asian and she still doesn't look white. Saving this for next time white men try to justify hapas with their bleaching meme.

DELET THIS

I'm just as much of an Asian race mixing degenerate as the next guy but this simply isn't true.

AM/WF offspring turn out very stable while the opposite is true for WM/AF.
Somehow its the same way with black and white couples. WM/BF offspring end up well off while BM/WF offspring end up as degenerates. I'd chalk that up to niggers just being emotionally absent fathers though.

>she still doesn't look white

That's because the entire family has been race mixing with taco niggers, not white people, you idiot.

All disgusting desu this is why you never race mix with any gook