2 million dollar bathroom

youtube.com/watch?v=XfAE5emMCs8

This public bathroom in a NYC park cost 2 million dollars and 5 years to build. The negro parks commissioner is completely deluded. This is what black politicians look like- they really do think money waste is a good thing, and they really do think a bathroom costs 2-3 million to build. No wonder black controlled cities are always broke.

And there is the public sector unions- being paid 100$ an hour to sit around and do nothing. This is why black and heavy union cities like Chicago and Detroit are always broke and their infrastructure is so third world.

gov't overpays, what's new
>civil contractor for DoD making $56 hourly painting walls

That bathroom looks BAD ASS

would poop

Them digits of triple

>checked deviltrips
wew lad
of course NYC bureaucracy is corrupt with Bill "my-real-name-is-warren-wilhelm-the-third" DiBlasio in the mayor's office.

>go to public restroom in chimpcongo
>get stuck with a dirty syringe wtf.jpg
>as you leave get robbed by niggers

digits checked

Obviously you're not familiar with that artisanal green tile, shitlord. That is some high quality green tile. Well worth the price. Would poop and look at the green tiles

>This is what black politicians look like-

No this is what ALL politicians look like. There's so much bureaucracy bullshit that things as simple as making a flight of stairs costs hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Unless we start making major cuts to government spending and slashing regulations, this will always be the norm.

ridiculous

and my left wing parents wont even give me money for health insurance. theyd rather give jt all to charity

fuck boomers. fucking traitors watching their owb children starve and chiding then whole financing crimInals to make six figures

i hope the boomers all die of a painful cancer

regressive leftist policies create economic inequality

Here in Vancouver a set of traffic lights cost 1 million I'm pretty sure.

And they wonder why clumpf got elected

checked and rekt

Would fap to tiles.

Government is corrupt and will do anything to use more money. A pathway through the woods and wet lands behind my neighborhood was built 9 years ago and the cost of it was 10 million dollars. The boardwalk over the wetland swamps is now falling apart completely and the wood is rotting to where it's going to cave in soon and somebody will fall through and the only way they've patched it is by putting thin boards over the rotting parts. Even though I live in a town that's less black, my atlanta suburb county is unfortunately 65 percent black overall and corruption is worse than many places

>electing blacks after the flint, michigan incident

Why do unions still exist in this day and age?

it's actually a money laundering scheme by black druglords in the realestate business

>living near atlanta
you deserve everything you get

No, goy. That was the michigan governor's fault. State government svrewed over the black city, goyim. They were FORCED to use dirty water in dirty pipes.

But would you deny that that's a beautiful restroom facility?

There are better park restrooms out there, the inside of the bathroom is just your normal bathroom.

Atlanta really should be a successful city in theory, if it weren't for niggers. Georgia is a major filming location these days. It does have potential to be the next Hollywood.

Hotlanta's biggest flaw is being a large chimpanzee exhibit and also being home to swipster yuppie gopniks that inflate prices and make racial tensions unnecessarily high.