Former Leftypol here

Former Leftypol here,
I'm switching to your team. My Jewish friend would not stop talking shit about white people. We would always hang out at his parents mansions and smoke weed and all he would do is talk about how bad white people are. I'm white and after a while it got annoying.

Then he would bitch about pol constantly so I decided to check this place out. The a while back some Mexican thugs tried to attack my friend.

You guys have it right. Can I join you here?

Other urls found in this thread:

tohno-chan.com/ddl/src/Mein_Kampf_-_Hitler_Adolf.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ehm sure senpai. Stay a while, enjoy yourself and lurk moar.

Lurk moar.
Sage

>Kike friend
>mansion
>drug use
You're not one of us, are you?

yes welcome friend
proud of you for seeing the light

I have a feeling we are going to see a lot more of these.
Wtf did they think would happen when white bashing became chic?

The left is completely responsible for the revival of white nationalism. Rejoice

>Kike
>Rich
>Bashes whites
MAKE
IT
STOP

It's a tale as old as time, welcome home.

Welcome my man!

Same, except I still sympathize with many left-wing ideas. My ideology is basically Social Democracy in One Country nowadays. No ideology works with idiot third-worlders running around, really.

>This thread

you have a long road ahead of you. glad you made it though.

If you haven't already, I highly recommend you watch a documentary called The Greatest Story Never Told. Its 6 hours but its broken up into 15-30 minute segments so you can watch it like a tv show over a week. You should be able to find it on youtube.

God speed.

Thank you for accepting me.

I will be voting for Trump in 2020

Degenerates are good for naught but the gas chamber.

Welcome home, user.
We've been waiting for you.

get a load of this newfag, pic related

Welcome;
Don't forget, you're here for ever.

>Can I join you here?
>you can check out any time you like but you can never leeeeave.

Read at least the first volume of this, only about 80 pages. Go in with whatever bias you want, just compare it to current year.

tohno-chan.com/ddl/src/Mein_Kampf_-_Hitler_Adolf.pdf

Welcome friend. Lurk. Lurk for a long time.

Just remember one thing. becoming red pilled is about the seeing the truth nothing more nothing less

you will actually like hitlers ideas if you give them a chance

I'll save you 6 hours OP
Just read pic related. It is really all you need to know. Use the 6 hours to lift and get fit.

Welp on this side of the pond, they scream nigger and blame jews, oh and the marxist scum you associated with.

Pick your poison, we just want to live in peace and Antifaggots want to annihilate anything that represents the status quo (aka white good-faithed christians who are not into degenerated SJW-landwhales)

Welcome to the MAGA club! I hope you enjoy hard work, self-improvement, and most importantly: Winning.

No-one's expressing skepticism? I will. Too quick and clean. We're exposed to a lot of larps here. As another guy said, lurk moar.

I fucking hate rich kikes, the more middle class ones I can tolerate, but any kike part of the 1% are always ultra-pricks who convinced me that there might be some conspiracy going on with them,

Lurk and Learn.
You will not agree with all and you must'nt.
Just take a deep breath and leave your self-destructive past behind you and instead of point spears towards the white cis males, you will learn to point your spears t'wards those who try to bring our downfall.

Long enough have you spent your time trying to hunt people like yourself in a conquest of self-righteousness or to atone for crimes you were not part of.

You are home now, lefty. do not wear out your welcome.