Classify yourself - Swiss man edition

why do you keep posting these horrible morphs though?

Fuck off shareblue shill, this is just some feature based divide and conquer!

yes
free stuff pl0x
trading flounder for 25gp

Because you keep ignoring me.

Quintessentially Alpinid.

why arent there any based black people

North-atlantid

I'd be wary of these face compilations. Don't they usually use a representative sample (as in, the American face is 12.5% black, 20% latino etc)

because these morphs were created by stormweenies, who cherry pick good pictures to make their own (possibly inferior) types look better

what nobody told them is: that you can't classify anybody on frontal picture alone (you can at most tell what they are certainly not in some cases)

that's why on old physical anthropological pictures you always have 3 views: frontal, "diagonal" , and side

East Med is the masterrace.

There is no "american face" because America doesn't have any European phenotypes naturally.

Is this progressive or primitive?

Also wanted to ask for more pictures of the UR progressive type. The ones from the other poster last thread didn't instantly strike me as beautiful like you said it would

PA expert I remember seeing your posts in the archive detailing on which racial types to select for breeding, could you go into better detail on where to find robust aurignacoids and other peak types and ideas like that?

Where and how do you get a Corded wife tbqh.

Sub-nordid / East-Nordid

Average white American male morph

Average white American female morph

Markie mark?

wew lad

pls respond

Brunn

Maybe Alpinid, face at least. I'm not short thought since apparently they tend to be. My hair is blonde and eyes brown if that's relevant.

Atlanto med
>Blonde hair with brown eyes
Why

None of these are really accurate. The closest is either dinorid male or caepathid male, except with green eyes not brownish/blackish

Somewhere between gracile and dinaro mediterranid

north atlantid

it's extremely infantilized

> beautiful

UR progressive types literally look like "bosses",. If you put a infantilized or primitive person in a group of unreduced progressives, they will literally look like they are "at the wrong place". A UR progressive amongst infantilized types will on the other hand almost always look like the leader of a group (based on looks alone, like a parent with their children).

also keep in mind that the type is also based on the body type, this is actually the feature that can be used to very quickly classify what soembody is not; for example a unreduced aurignacoid nordic is never "bulky", they are always (robust) leptosomes

well this is where the creators of the morph kind of fucked up, corded nordids are a subcategory of nordids (for some PAs) in terms of aurignacoid/cromagnoids, they are just predominantly nordids+ slight unreduced cromagnoid admixture.

my personal plan: getting the most unreduced aurignacoid nordic woman i can find and have as many children with her as possible

alpinids aren't necessarily "short", they simply have shortened extremities (in terms of bodily prorportions)

also in North-and western europe, pure alpinids don't really exist, they are almost always alpinid+some nordid/atlantid elements

What race are gingers? Keltic Nordid?

>my personal plan: getting the most unreduced aurignacoid nordic woman i can find
Examples?
Is any of this behavioral or all strictly phenotype?

Anyone care to classify?

From those, I look most like North Atlantid.

>my personal plan: getting the most unreduced aurignacoid nordic woman i can find and have as many children with her as possible
Where in England do you think you would find the most of these type, the East right?

Personally my plan is quite similar.

Can't tell...
I'm a mutant lol. I look somewhat similar to west baltic when it comes to jaw and skull shape, however I have medium brown eyes black eyebrows, black facial hair, straight light brown head and body hair, skin is pale af. If it wasn't for my darker features I could almost pass as nordic.

Jewid

I look like halstatt nord but have a square jaw..

Nice canthal tilt.

Faelid or just robust

I'm mostly an Atlanto med with a fat Amerindian nose and Dinaricized skull

Why what? If there's anything I like about my looks, it's my hair/eye combination, it's quite rare (naturally) and people like it

These morphs in particular were created by a German guy who definitely wasn't a stormweenie

T. I read the forum where he posted

Waste of blonde hair. Brown eyes on blondes is not attractive.
What is Jordan Peterson?

lol north atlantid looks like me and my mum when she was young

He's referring to the new ones I think from that human phenotypes website.

>What is Jordan Peterson
wat

no, hair colour, eye colour and skin colour have very little to do with your "greater" racial classification , simply because these features can change very quickly, while traits like leptorrhinity and facial relief are slowly selected over tens of thousnads of years

they are ofcourse used for "finer classification", for example the main difference between atlantid and nordid (unreduced aurignacoid) is simply their pigmentation

but in reality f.e. the difference between an aurignacoid UR nordid and a baltid is MUCH BIGGER than nordid vs atlantid (which are indistinguishable on a dead skull)

if you have full lips -> nordid (major)+ unreduced cromagnoid , if you have thin lips -> unreduced cromagnoid (major) + nordid

but as said before, to properly classify somebody, you need to see frontal and sideprofile

otherwise it's just a facelooking contest and not really analyzing the important features

they are still very cherrypicked. i have yet to see a morph which doesn't have an agenda behind it.

morphs are a horrible way to compare races

Asking what his morphology would be considered

North Atlantid with UP influence.

Not able to classify myself. Blonde with green eyes. One side of the family is from Silesia, the other from Hesse. Got a big nose. Inb4 Jew, gramps was officer in the SS.

Big noses aren't a bad thing pal.

pic Newton's death mask.

Classify the average portuguese phenotype please.

Then what is a good way to compare races? And what are the best sites to find and educate myself on racial phenotypes and similar stuff?

Ok
Is this one of the special types you and swissbro are looking for?

Well that's your opinion. As good looking as they are, blue eyes wouldn't look good on me.

I'm like between Atlanto-Mediterranid and Gracile Mediterranid

I'm a mix of Sub-Nordid and East-Nordid.

In Germany we have a saying: "Wie die Nase des Mannes, so auch sein Johannes." It could be translated to something like: "Like a guys nose is big, also is the guys dick." :^)

Yeah, having a big nose doesn't make you less good looking. In fact, you can look more handsome.

My dad has strongly negative tilt due to vein 100% Irish. Looks like a blonde Paul McCartney. My mom though is very strongly west baltid which has a pretty distinct neutral-positive canthal tilt.

Does anyone know what reduced/unreduced features means? i.e. in cromagnoid?

but only if it isn't wide :(

Unless you are from sudan or any kind of other country where it's obvious what you are going to be (like if you are an eskimo, or a pygmy), your heritage is irrelevant for your racial classification.

Much more improtant than the size of the nose, is it's curvature: concave (infantile) - slightly convex or completely straight (progressive-mature), extremely convex (armenoidization/dinarization) as well as how it's rooted (high rooted is better) , and how your nasal index is (ratio of largest width of your nose to height).

just learn some basic terminology first, it's not necessary to know every fantasy name that was ever created for every race. if you understand the difference between cromagnoid and aurignacoid and also know what reduction is, you can classify almost everything.

Is this the type you're looking for?

I'm just having a piss on you mate

Atlanto/Dinarid, some kind of mix there

Like a mirror!

Faelid man confers really good strong single features, it's a great composite but in real life it tends to be hillbilly in my experience

hard to tell, because she has put on so much make up to "cutify herself" and make herself look younger. also women tend to learn how to tilt their head (in this case she even tilts her shoulders, are they broad/bulky?), to make up for any faults (infantile women will tilt it so they look more mature and mature women will tilt it so they look cuter)

pic related: has some features you can immediately see: leptosome bodytype , straight+leptorrhine nose, 2x pointed face are the things that you can immediately recognize, as well as a long neck

i posted this instead of the B/W women since this is more like what you will find in the present day

wew lad

This is true... a long, highly rooted and thin nose is ideal. Obviously convex or straight as well.

Basically loss of proportions/features because of negative environmental pressures.

>because these morphs were created by stormweenies, who cherry pick good pictures to make their own (possibly inferior) types look better
wtf you saying nigger go back to Africa.

Mid European,Atlantid (male) w/ Nordo Faelid nose (female one) and Borreby jaw (female)

Is this all facial though?

Dolph Lundgren is a good Dalofaelid example.

Can you just post one picture of a person who qualifies for your chosen group to try to breed with?

What do you think of this girl? Colombian obviously, so only God really knows her full ancestry

was classified as asiatic alpine+turanid before.

North atland is closest overall, but in typical American fashion there's a mix

Like my dad is deep in the transitional types, he looks exactly like the north atland guy with a Wider jaw like the Nordid.

My mom looks eerily close to the Baskid women with a smaller nose.

Given her more French roots and his more England it seems to make sense, maybe there's some merit to this.

Like my brother looks like the sub nordid and my sister somewhere nord and alpine

Kind of neat

robust with aurignacoids means 1. maturity + "boneyness", faelids are just bulky and not necessarily "boney".

ofc faelids are always also "robust" in the normal sense of the word

pic related is for example a robust aurignacoid

yea i wanted to but it didn't post so now i'm posting this bald indian guy instead to make an example for the guy above

Thanks for the help, I know this is a broad question but what does the classification mean? I'm mainly British Isles/Irish descent (over 76%) and 12% each Lithuanian and Dutch. Does that have anything to do with phenotype?

>Keltic Nordid
>North Atlantid

French Irish forebears

Pause for a moment to reread all the bullshit you're posting. What if you stop talking about ridiculous pseudoscience and buy a plane ticket back to Morocco you fucking shitskin.

from afar: leptosome (virile) bodytype , 2x pointed face (chin and nose) , convex/straight nose, full lips

other stuff can't really be judged, but she most likely won't be brachykephal if she has the ones i listed before already

mediterranid (minor) + cromagnoid reduced (major) + maybe some indianid influences based on her eyes (i don't know much about south american indian types)

Data mining / profiling thread.

Sage

Are you a classification pro?

heres a robust progressive-mature nordid

the difference between robust vs non robust (or gracile) aurignacoids, is that htey have varying degrees of neoteny, or to say it simply: robust aurignacoids LOOK "older" (at the same age as gracile aurignacoids)

So you want to breed with a man?

What about Brad Pitt?

Dolph is a good example. He's of course a pure specimen of a male but the face is kind of ridiculous. To me it's like Angelina Jolie in a basic sense. They both have every feature you want in a male/female but they're all kind of exaggerated. It's got an unnatural feel like if you designed a face with a computer. I've never been attracted to her though I'm a Keira Knightley guy

Interesting. Her jaw does seem reduced Cromagnon somehow which is weird given the populations we come from

they are also generally taller than their gracile counterparts

pic related is for example a nordid who you could classify as "gracile nordid" but it's quite difficult in some cases, but also very easy in others (robust aurignacoids also tend to go into the athletic-leptosome direction rather than leptosome-asthenic )

Kelt Nordid is closer upon better look. Also I knew you weren't med, it's just a shitty dark picture. Phenotype is just appearance/aesthetic expression of genes. And your national ethnicity of course affects that directly.

Since you are 'pro' in identifying people,tell me about this fine specimen.

>Much more improtant than the size of the nose, is it's curvature: concave (infantile) - slightly convex or completely straight (progressive-mature), extremely convex (armenoidization/dinarization) as well as how it's rooted (high rooted is better) , and how your nasal index is (ratio of largest width of your nose to height).

Found a nose looking like mine. Pic related. Is this called Roman?

im in one of the mediterranids

What do you think?

its called - jew

You have to go back Marko.

can you post a side profile?
how tall are you?
what's your age (20-25,25-30 etc.) ?

also heritage doesn't necessarily mean anything pertaining to your race, especially in Europe

it's a "dinaricized nose" (result of adaption to high altitudes at one point of your ancestry) , you probably have some ancestry from a mountainous/high altitude area

reduced cromagnoid if you are under 1.85 m, if you are above then reduced cromagnoid + unreduced cromagnoids (minor)

My nose has been broken a handful of times so I'm sure that doesn't help either, thanks again.

How the fuck do you know all this shit about race? It's autism level 9000

Shave the rest of your hair.

Could you classify 55 people if i posted them?

Are these Spaniards aurignacoids? (not the guy on the right I imagine)