Which group of people is the biggest threat to the entire world as we know it?

Which group of people is the biggest threat to the entire world as we know it?

Faggots?
Niggers?
Jews?
Muslims?
Women?
Manlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE&t=100s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reptilians of course. do you even even?

Humans.

None of the others would be a problem without the jews.

whyties

regressive leftists excuse moral decay

manlets, btw what does Sup Forums consider to be a manlet?

Women, no question about it.

Easily women aprox 50%population worldwide. No other group is %50 population and in every country.

you aren't allowed to use that image here

Jews are responsible for why all those things are our problems.

This. All these issues will be solved once the robotistocracy comes to fruition.

Anybody under 6 feet

Whites.

>le leddit lage cowic
Please tell me you are being ironic.

Atheists.

Drumpfkins

Jews
Women
Muslims
Niggers
Faggots
Manlets

my ranking.

JEWS OBVIOUSLY

I specifically named manlets as a possible group that is a worldwide threat. You figure this one out.

fuck.

Practitioners of Judaism
Secularism and Islam are tied for 2

That's all.

(you)

Jews.

Unironic shitposters.

You new to Sup Forums? nazis here (most with USA flag) don't like anyone who is under 6'4 has blue eyes and orange skin.

Nah, not new but thanks for the (you) anyway.

migrants

Muslims in Muslim land
niggers in nigger lands
Jews in Jew lands
=
no problem

Women? You will just have to deal with them once migrants are removed and it's going to be beautiful.
Faggots are byproduct of overcrowded cities aka migration.
Manlets aren't a problem.

jews

cut off the head of the snake and the snake will die
kill the alpha male of the pack and the pack will disperse
take down the officers and the army will panic and flee
destroy the queen and the bee hive will die out
stab a wooden stake in his hart and the vampire will die

haha Guess I got lucky then.

my condolences

>Jews
>North Koreans
>moslems
>Niggers

Take your pick.

i like your mindset,everyone in their respective place,shame jews don't like that idea.

Women who vote. Seriously. I'm not MGTOW and I don't hate women but they are really fucking us over with their voting patterns. Giving them political power may have been the West's greatest mistake.

People who want to understand how it feels to be everybody are retarded. It's enough that we employ people who study other groups of people, there's no need to have them everywhere. If moon was the sun and the earth there would be no existence aka i am not a nigger.

2011 rage faces

Bleach Muslim qts

>Nazi Flag
Jews you dummie

Vaginal jews

PTSD Niggers.

Jews and then everyone who's not white after that. Lurk more faggot

If all the enemies of the whites were exterminated we could live however we wanted even be as degenerate as we wanted and still not die off because nobody would be killing us off

Atheists

niggers niggers and more niggers

Underrated

The real redpill is realizing voting itself was a mistake

Yes women who vote Bla Bla but remember that enough men were able to be convinced to vote to give them the vote

women, they sabotage from within. the same as jews do, but with a much larger population.

White males.

The West's greatest mistake was expelling kikes instead of killing them. It's like having a cure for cancer, but still using chemo.

Jews.
It's always been the Jews.
It'll always be the Jews.
Once the Jews are gone the rest of the problems will self correct for the most part.

The synagogue of Satan.
Well, I guess to those who oppose God it would be God that's their biggedst threat..

Kill a Traitor before you kill an Enemy, right?

Communists.

People who think that Jews are actually evil.

I'm a Jew, and honestly, you guys need to chill.

Unironically Jews

Leftism and gay acceptance is killing our country especially the west where I'm from. People don't know how bad it is out here. California is insane with aids acceptance and even has "poz bars" where aids gays meet up. There is also so much misinformation about aids and hiv out here that they will have you believe it's no worse than herpes. California especially SF Bay Area literally puts out ad campaigns about anti discrimination against people with aids like "you wouldn't shun someone with the flu..." and my liberal group of friends always talked about how aids is the burden of the gay man and being a fucking try hard liberal I was I thought my little stunt would earn me some brownie points but they literally do not tell you how bad hiv/aids is out here. Before pol two years ago I was really bad. I went so far down the rabbit hole I convinced myself that I should succumb to a black bull and that AIDS was something of a burden that I should take on as a white man, like I could do something about it. So I let a nigger poz me up and now I will truly pay the price for my false beliefs. I do not have health insurance bc Obamacare so I am likely to get some kind of benign infection on the next few years that will kill me. I paid the toll I suppose. Our society is corrupted and wants you to think getting aids from n a black man is progressive

Satanists or dark ocultists

youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE&t=100s

Jews and other crypto jews like christians and muslims.

Neo feminism and this tranny epidemic is degrading the human soul.

Neo Nazis bc until you idiots started blowing up churches and schools everybody was cool with the status quo. When you all went full retard half of whites were terrified...jackasses

>>>x

The thing is women are needed to create children

When did neonazis blow up schools?

very obviously jews, followed by feminists, followed by muslims.

Jews and niggers.

Fuck off nigger.