Fixing the Second Amendment

Before I start discussing my argument, I need to say that I am a gun loving American. Born and raised in a Republican family, I cherish the 2nd Amendment. Even though I love that the 2A grants me the privilege to own all the firearms I have, I am not arrogant enough to say that the 2A is perfect, because it isn't. It's about time that we made some common sense changes to it, because it is 2017 and not the 1700s anymore. The changes I want to make are reasonable and do not infringe upon our right to own and bear firearms.

Change #1 - Complete and total ban on assault weapons. I have owned firearms for over 3 decades, and never once have I owned an assault weapon because no one needs one. My pistols and long guns are more than enough for self defence, hunting, and militia purposes. The only people who use assault weapons are those who commit mass shootings. We could eliminate our immense gun problem by banning all assault weapons.

Change #2 - Restrict clip sizes to a maximum of 10 bullets. No one needs more than 10 bullets loaded into their gun at one time. Really think about it. One well placed shot is all it takes to kill an animal or human being. Why do people need 30 bullet clips? The only people who use them are mass shooters looking to cause a large amount of bloodshed. This would be very helpful in eliminating our gun problem.

Change #3 - Mandatory extreme vetting for all those wanting to purchase a firearm. I'm talking about extensive background checks, mental health and IQ testing, etc. This way only the most competent, and law abiding citizens would be able to own guns. This would also help to eliminate our countries gun problem.

All these changes are really geared towards solving the huge gun problem that our country faces. I feel that they are very realistic and would not infringe on the 2nd Amendment which I love very much.

>CURRENT YEAR!!
>First change is a ban

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

Also,
>clips

Leaf

>Complete and total ban on assault weapons

And what would assault weapons be?

>30 bullet clip

Sage literally saw this same copy paste last week.

High quality bait. It doesn't grant you a privilege, it spells out an inviolable human right. Fuck you

Sage

YOU ARE NOT A PROPONENT OF 2A

LYING ASS JOO KNEEGREAUX!!

1) just because it's black, has a butt stock, and a pistol grip, does not mean it's any more lethal.

2) Doesn't affect me. I have something similar to pic. Also, why? Bears dont go down in a single shot. Mountain lions would take a few as well. Niggers attack in large numbers. Why the fuck would you limit yourself to just 10 shots?

3) We already do back ground checks... Unless you are building your own.

What the fuck user the fact that you dont need/like assault rifles doesn't mean others dont. How do you imagine enforcing the "clip size"law.
Bad people are always gonna be bad people and the fact that assault rifle lies next to you doesnt neseserly encourage for mass shooting.

In poland to own a gun for self defence you gotta be a superhero fighting villians(read key witness or somebody who got good reason for owning it) to own gun as a sports gun you got to participate in 8 fucking types of gun national competition for so that they dont ban your licence

When I see sb complaining about 2A im thinking what the actual fuck is wrong with him

FREEDOM, TRUST AND RESPONSIBILITY ARE THE KEY FACTORS OF HEALTHY SOCIETY

Good luck with getting the government to give up its assault weapons, using restricted clip sizes, and citizens vetting all government employees who want a firearm. We The People permit the government to use some weapons to carry out OUR wishes. Unfortunately for the government, in the US it is a SERVANT of the people, not the master.

People like you, who aren't b8ing and unironically believe this nonsense, are the reason my country is fucked. Neck yourself you complete fucking waste of space; stop stealing good, honest, gun toting peoples' oxygen.

Shut the fuck up. You are Canadian. We know you are from your 500 other threads you have made.

>there are still people who respond to this stale pasta

Sage this larping fag

You are a fucking moron. Banning assault weapons WILL NOT stop criminals from acquiring them. The only thing it will stop is people who own them for recreation. Clip size is the same. It won't stop anyone except law abiding citizens. If you don't believe me, look at prohibition or the war on drugs. Banning is not the solution.

The solution is increasing the punishment for gun related crimes, namely felon possession, armed robbery, rape, murder, and attempted murder. And I'm talking real punishment. Add at least 10 years to felon possession, 15 to armed robbery. No sentence less than 50 years for any murder or rape with a gun.

>Change 1
Banning Assault Rifles wont make them disappear. The only thing you create are thousands of now illegal weapons being traded around illegally, with no means to track them whatsoever.

>Change 2
Which will totally keep people from loading more then 10 Bullets into their gun. No wa of controlling that.

>Change 3
"extreme" vetting is stupid. Below Average IQ people have a right to self defense as well and the smartest people are often not the most competent, nor the safest with firearms.

The people who commit crimes with firearms rarely commit them with legally bought ones (around 3% of all crimes involving firearms).
Not a single one of the things you suggested would affect the other 97% in any way.

>>cherish the Second Amendment
>>Bans, magazine limits

Oy vey (((my fellow Republicans))).

Saged, get fucked shill

You posted this last week word for word.
A free society doesn't ban its citizens from anything. Sage.

It will stop well over 90 percent after about 10 years. Especially as the only people who would want an assault rifle for crime are sperg mass shooters.

Not saying you should ban them though.

>BASED ZIP

Jap-user has been revealing power level lately

I'm starting a collection of these

"clip sizes"

you haven't owned shit, ya liberal fag

what is the name of that upper

>All these changes are really geared towards solving the huge gun problem that our country faces. I feel that they are very realistic and would not infringe on the 2nd Amendment which I love very much.

You are either a shill or a bot but this exact text has been put up multiple times within the last week, dude the point is so you can fight back against occupation not form a civilian army.

Even your own permis is destroyed by the info below in the picture.

I dont know about the pic I had used. I don't have a pic readily available of mine, as I'm stuck at work for another 8 hours.

I've had mine for a few years now. I purchased a colt upper, sent it off to valkyrie armament. Paid a metric shitte tonne for it too. Semi-auto belt fed. Can still accept standard mags even after the conversion. There are plenty of people who do these conversions, but they only accept certain uppers due to tolerances.

>I'm starting a collection of these
Your doing great work please keep it up.

op is a canadian larping as an american. he has been making these for weeks.

>op is a canadian larping as an american. he has been making these for weeks.
I hope he gets educated on how important these items are to the country and the world.

>clip

gr8b8m8

op is retarded

Trained marksmen such as myself understand that all you need is one bullet to secure one kill. 10 is more than enough.

THIS SHITTY PASTA AGAIN WEW LAD!!!!

mI Love my guns, and it pisses me off to no end that motherfuckers don't understand the Bill of Rights just puts to paper GOD GIVEN RIGHTS all men possess.

God Im mad an on a phone fuck you gUNgrabbing OP Im going to go get shiyfaced and eat noodles with sticks and FUCK. YOU.

You all do realize that almost all gun crimes are committed by those fucked up nigger animals.

Very true...

But that's still my decision. And who ever defined Enough?? not you mom, that's for sure.

Oh really I was unaware that god magically told everyone in the world ever that they have the right to own assault weapons. Oh wait maybe because guns were invented by mankind recently and god didnt say shit about them because he inst real you squinty eyed noodle eating ching chong fucktard. Why dont all men possess the right to own fucking tanks or F 22s ?????????? Where the fuck did GOD draw the invisible line about self defense and weapon ownership? filthy yellow animal

And we will have it again tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that.....