Reminder:

This is your fault, he wants to quit so fucking bad but you guys wont let him.

He's too good at what he does for me to let him quit, his country needs him.

>that tweet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Absolutely savage. Best president ever.

Of course he wants to quit.

Even Obongo at the end of his term basically admitted that he hadn't known what he was getting himself into and that he was way out of his depth and that he should have just fucked off and let Hillary and her team of absurdly high IQ, ultra educated city people clean up the mess that the rural and suburban retards had made in 2008.

But of course Drumpflets are far more delusional and will never reach that level of maturity and introspection.

one of the best yet. i'd upboat if i could.

If he doesn't blast these assholes, who will?

exactly. I won't be happy until it all burns, leaf.

But Hillary funded ISIS with a $100 million dollar weapon shipment to Saudi Arabia and Qatar weeks after the CIA told her Syria could only revolt with SA and Qatar funding to ISIS

Trump is a 5 time draft dodger but he shit his pants and was too scared to go and his feet hurt

nice

poor baby

>he wants to quit

Lmao libtards are so delusional

He's loving every minute of this

You don't get it, one of the main reasons he wanted to be president is to get attention just like this, you guys are giving him exactly what he wants

> i posted it again

Lol.

oh great right wing retards are bragging that their president is a literal child

He's doing exactly what I voted for him to do, piss off retards like you

Keep freaking out over every tweet, I am laughing my ass off at you

proving Salon right every day

Justice is so sweet isn't it, I want nothing more than you parasites to pay for what you have done

>haha you're mad at me for smearing shit on the kitchen table
>I'm so clever and edgy haha lol

It's amazing that we have a President who knows how to talk shit about Democrats and Jews like Blumenthal.

Go clean up the shit slave

Oh wait, you can't?

Ideologies are just cancerous memes anyway. Fuck em. Fuck ideologies. Sort yourself out. LOGOS

>b-b-b-but

Fake.News.

Best timeline

Liberals have no real ideology, just a nihilistic hatred of white people

Didn't trump have """"bone spurs"""""""""""""? Draft dodging faggot shouldn't talk shit.

>you don't like eating shit? What's wrong with you
You really showed me.

Lol keep trying to impeach Trump slave, it's hilarious watching you try so hard

> salon
> ever right

pick only one

>But after he graduated from college in the spring of 1968, making him eligible to be drafted and sent to Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that would change his path: bone spurs in his heels.
>The diagnosis resulted in a coveted 1-Y medical deferment that fall, exempting him from military service

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH FUCKING FAGGOT

Why would anyone want that? He makes the GOP look like retards while simultaneously blocking them from functioning.

But don't worry, the democrats will never be in power again. Guaranteed.

Who are you talking to right now?

Defend this. It's impossible.

Good, I'm glad you've accepted defeat.

Next, women and minorities will not be able to vote. Then comes the lynching. Glad we're all on the same page here.

This is certainly true of their party as a whole. The Democratic Party's voting base is a loose collection of minority interest groups that have nothing in common but their hatred of mainstream White America. These groups would normally be enemies but are united by their opposition to Whites.

Trump I love you!
I can't wait to vote for you in 2020.

Wtf I love you now

Says the fucking draft dodger. He has no fucking shame

It's natural for faggots to love men.

Well that was short lived

Is it not true?

Hillary Clinton was an inept retard and all of her plans failed. Forgot that part?

He was never drafted so, by definition, he cannot be a draft dodger. If we call Trump a "draft dodger" than every single fighting-aged male in America that was never drafted is also a "draft dodger."

>Blumenthal smoked his ass on CNN and trumpy farted some blood on twitter like a spaz

Must be a Monday.

Nobody is talking about this CNN segment, everybody is talking about this tweet.

Yeah just let a person worth 200 million that could help the economy after the war, die off in the jungles in no one cares landia

But Trump funded ISIS with a 100 billion dollar weapon shipment to Saudi Arabia.

We really appreciate those by the way, redditor.

>trump didnt get over-rustled to the point of slobbering on his shirt

sure thing kid.

>>CNN

like anybody watches that garbage channel to even know what anyone says on it, let alone care

8 years

That's the hilarious thing

Trump posts something on twitter and every fucking libtard dances like a monkey on command

>Literal child

Your fag of a president or whatever you call him (Lord of Cucks?) is the biggest child. Dancing around in fag parades, and destroying your housing market. Enjoy the streets, faggot.

"Fuck Ideologies" is an ideology in and of itself.
Achieve Nirvana filthy young soul.

I don't know why you shills think the draft dodger line of attack is going to work on a board that mocks servicemembers as "good goys for Israel". Maybe consider switching tactics?

With every ridiculous comment, there is always a hint of truth.

Blumenthal has been previously hit with stolen valor shit because he's literally told people he's served in Vietnam when he hasn't. That's not even close to Trump bone spurs or whatever gay "frat dodge" meme leftists throw at him despite being actual deserters and shit stains.

Basically, the entire military gave this post a thumbs up, Kelly probably chuckled, and Trump told one of his enemies to eat shit. Pretending you're offended doesn't make it less true.

t. Veteran who thinks this is glorious.

Says the low-t beta """male""", you have no shame

2BeeFaire trump has been attacked worse than any modern president with zero respect due to the office by both parties and main stream media

>bbbbut Someone online called Obama a nigga!
Literally Not the point

Those are some nice dogs, shame i can't have one here with this fucking heat.

>This is your fault, he wants to quit

Sure he does shill.

>thinking somebody got mad means I won

your a sad lot

>the entire military gave this post a thumbs up

show proofs

>militarytimes shits on trump every week
>his own staff ignore his bullshit

Reality is too complicated to describe it in any less detail than reality itself. Only constant honest pursuit of the truth (LOGOS) is the proper way of being in the world.

Ideologies are scum. At least religion allows for mysteries beyond our understanding and the humility to accept them as they are.

HOW DARE THE GOYS AVOID DYING IN MY WARS

especially since donnie was a draft dodger coward

He never lied about it though

>militarytimes shits on trump every week
>his own staff ignore his bullshit

>caring about (((journalists)))
>flag officers are basically politicians anyway

The military is 100% behind POTUS Trump, 99% willingly until the trannies are kicked out.

Trump voter views:
>more American jobs
>less illegal immigration
>less SJW culture

Democrat beliefs:
>fuck drumpf
>fuck white people

cool story faggot

Good thing he never claimed to be a vet and is the least hawkish president we've had in years.

Dog fur both cools the dog and warms the dog depending on the situation.

>He never lied about it though
That would be literally the only thing he hasn't.

Wheel of trump. Get a busted ass winnebego or some shit. What's he gon bitch about next? Old man yells at rainbow

Dumbest post of the year award goes to you

Seriously it's hilarious how completely obsessed the Dems are with Trump

Next Dem presidential candidate will run on these important issues:
- Get Trump to stop tweeting
- Fund research into why Trump is so orange
- How Racist is Trump on a scale of 9-10?
- Drumpf or Trump or 45 - how should you call him?

> b b b b but blumpf had 6 gorillion deferments!

i love how libs spit on vietnam veterans then attack donald for being a draft dodger.
Valueless scum.

They're communists and postmodernists so it's not really surprising. There's a reason ancaps say they're not people.

guilty as charged

They truly are not people and should not be treated as such

Why am I all of a sudden hungry for Arby's?

Lmao such a choice tweet. Love it. His best tweets are definitely ahead of him.

He's an entertainment troll, what did you expect giving him the nuclear codes

>It's real
oh no sweetie what is you doin

>show proofs
>>militarytimes shits on trump every week
>>his own staff ignore his bullshit

damn shilling is rough work these days. making up laughably absurd kike lies in order to have anything recognizable as an argument must be a real drain everyday