New polls out. Trump is losing his base. Even Kelly Anne couldn't deny it

New polls out. Trump is losing his base. Even Kelly Anne couldn't deny it.

Why are the poorly educated leaving Trump? Failure to deliver on the promises they care about? Tired of getting jerked around by the tweets, lies and "jokes"?

Where will it lead? We've never had a president with disapproval ratings this bad. Ever. And now the base is abandoning him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbn6o5tiPds
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>maybe if I make the exact same thread over and over
kys you fuck
He can't lose his base. Where would we go? We literally want you dead.

it is sliding away. Even Kelly Anne says so. oops

>New polls out.

Thats the power of the media. Trump is doing a good job so I find it unfortunate.

his approval was in the FUCKING THIRTIES when he was a candidate.
We live in a hyper-polorized nation, with garbage polls not helping...
I guess crowd size at recent rallies mean nothing...........AGAIN.
left=retarded

I know you're probably not smart enough to understand this, but there is a huge difference between a poll for a given event at a given time and this case, which looks at the trend over time.

And the fact is, Trump's support is slip sliding away. Argue with the absolute numbers all you want, but he is sliding in all polls, even the fake conservative ones.

Ask someone smart. They might be able to explain it to you, snowflake.

>Trump's support is slip sliding away.
WTF I guess we all support Hillary and fag bathrooms now. seriously kill yourself, we all want you dead anyway

Oy vey anudda shoa!

>Trump is doing a good job

it doesn't bother you that he hasn't gotten a single law through Congress to make good on a single promise? That he squandered his 100 days. Never before until Trump has a president not advanced his agenda legislatively in the first 100 days. It's important because that's when a president has the most political capital.

Yet Trump has ZERO laws to make good on his promises.

No wall funding.

No Immigration reform.

No Repeal and Replace.

No Repeal.

No Replace.

No punishing China as currency manipulators.

No leaving NATO.

No leaving NAFTA.

He promised you it would be "so easy". That he was a great leader and when he says do it they will do it. Well guess what? They don't do it.

You must be crying. I'm laughing my ass off. My tears are long gone. Trump can't get his agenda through so I don't give a shit that he's president. For now.

>doing a good job

covfefe!!

>We literally want you dead.
>we all want you dead anyway

my my, aren't you triggered?

sorry, snowflake.

pic related - who you would be if you were in the trump administration

>to make good on a single promise
I voted for SCOTUS and to piss liberals off

win win

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

dead agenda.

trump did what he could with executive orders. that's played out now.

now to do all the things you want him to do, he has to get laws passed in Congress. He can't. He can't make a deal there to save his life.

It's over.

Trump is a lame duck president just 6 months in.

Trump can't sell or deal. weak. sad.

He is playing with democrats and MSM like cats with a laser pointer. Libs have lost all sense of reason and have no plan forward to win any future elections. I can hardly wait to hear what they try to run on in 2020. "Trumps a big fat weenie and he's mean on twitter you should vote for Elizabeth Warren" or some equal dumb shit like this all while he runs video clips of every oponont crying fake RUSSIA boy who cried wolf tears for last 4yrs. Ask yourself What do libs stand for today? More immigrants, more fag shit, more fraud news? It's quite fun if you ask me

now, go take a handful of oxys and chase it with a bottle of Drano

Because Trump is acting like a cuck trying to make decisions based on approval polls. His base loved Sacramucci, but Sacramucci said some naughty words and the evangicucks feigned some outrage in between snorting oxi while having an affair, so Trump fired Sacramucci and looked like a cuck. Trump isn't arresting anyone in the Dem and establishment GOP criminal organizations, and he's letting Mueller just push him around.

If Trump just grew some balls again and fired Mueller and declared martial law and permanently detained anyone who tried to criticize him then Trump's approval would easily go up to 60%. When stop trying to please everyone and govern by approval polls your approval will skyrocket.

covfefe!!!!

you are *adorable*

>New polls out.

Sigh. Will you never fucking learn?

>Muh polls!

The only thing sliding away is illegal immigrant numbers.

You have 6 months til ICE finds you and your flag changes back to your third world homeland, Juan.

It's a little more than a witch hunt.

It's a treasonous plot.

Riiiiiiiiiight. Trump is failing at moving his agenda through Congress to show us all.

Thanks for the laugh.

sorry, I speak English, and have critical skills that allow me to support myself and my family. I get to stay.

Oh, and being born here and all.

See Not that you can understand it.

This is all 100% pointless because even if Trump loses support from the base they're not going to go out and vote for the nigger muslim tranny 2017 party.

This might be cause for concern if democrats would run a sane candidate with broad appeal, but they will not.

>it doesn't bother you that he hasn't gotten a single law through Congress to make good on a single promise?

LOL you're lying, he started his mandate by flushing the TPP down the toilet, on the very first day I think.

Trump's problem is the cuckservatives of the Republican Party. They need to go.

Go home ShareBlue. You're wasting your time here. And try to be sharper next time instead of repeating talking points. Yawn.

That's it I'm convinced. Not voting Trump!

>OL you're lying, he started his mandate by flushing the TPP down the toilet, on the very first day I think.

executive order, NOT via law in Congress.

So I'm telling the truth and you are showing yourself to be an ignorant fool. what a surprise.

>appeal to authority
kys

You've been saying that for months now.

Would you consider killing yourself?

>2% approval rating

Judging from previous poll calculations this means 98%

>m-muh mainstream media says drumpf is done!
>m-muh polls!
>l-look at this washington post article! i-it's over!
>p-please reply!

do normalfags really fall for this shit?

I'm stuck in a hotel so I've been watching talmudvision off and on all day.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT all day long it's polls and talking points polls and talking points polls and talking points.

It's unbelievable people actually watch this drivel.

>polls

when will they learn

This is wrong, his base gets stronger the dumber and louder the liberals get

>Even Kelly Anne couldn't deny it.
Are you gonna source this at all.

Are you sure? Some Jew was just explaining that if you break down the numbers that Trump is actually not doing well, but rather that his swing base hates him and the administration is scrambling to stop Trump from stumping himself with his disaffected base.

Wow, thanks to this thread, im going to completely change my stance in politics! Because of this thread I now support the democrats and leftist politics in general! Forever! I cant wait to become a progressive, and its all because of this thread!

Thanks op!

>Jew

25%

Has that Jew ever been right?

I love how you guys stick to your talking points no matter how ineffectual they are.

Don't know. Never seen him before. But he was just whining and Jewing away like they tend to.

>executive order, NOT via law in Congress.

No law was necessary to flush the TPP down the toilet. I'm still right about the cuckservatives in Congress and the Senate. If someone is to blame it's them. The President isn't the Congress nor the Senate.

You realize polls use demoralization tactics on United citizens.

Trump supporters were right, when they didn't believe the polls

>I love how you guys stick to your talking points no matter how ineffectual they are.

It's the only thing they are disciplined at.

Tumbleweed Chumpf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbn6o5tiPds
>around the years nixon blew himself out too
How interesting

but you better pay attention to the relative polls. his numbers are sliding. argue as much as you want about the number itself but they are all going down.

even a slackjawedmouthbreathingknuckledragging idiot like you couldn't argue against that.

>phone rings

>survey

>asks if I approve or disapprove

>say strongly disapprove until he locks her up

>chant lock her up while stirring the broom handle in the beer can recycling until they hang up

Jews be like:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

LOL @ the POLL.

You cant stump the Trump. He has a MASSIVE LOYAL following of people who want DC scum removed.

see. your mistake was when the senate made a big dog and pony show about blocking Trump. If they had kept quiet, you may have been able to use this to trick people.

think ahead next time

Oy vey Mr. Roo, you don't understand. Trump is losing all his support because he can't deliver on anything he's promised. His base has turned on him completely, and they want Mike Pence to take over.

>Are you gonna source this at all.

He probably thinks we watch TV just like he does, in the ShareBlue summer war room. My guess is that Kelly Anne Conway said something like that or something that could have been twisted by the lying talking heads as meaning she believes Trump is losing some of his base, in an interview on some TV channel somewhere.

And if you go to CNN.com it's probably on the front page. But who still thinks CNN is real news? I'm not giving them any clicks even with an ad blocker.

You mad because nobody believes your narrative or (((polls))) any longer.

You've got 7.5 more years of losing, I can't wait to read your suicide note.

The only base he's losing are those that don't think he's extreme enough, and they'll still vote for him before anyone else that's a viable 2020 candidate right now.

>trump's a great dealmaker
>can't dealmake with his own god damned party to get the healthcare repeal they screamed about for 7 years through congress

See what I mean?

When at first your talking points fall on their faces, just keep regurgitating them. Also don't forget about MUH RUSSIA

Well he could make a deal it'd just not be what he wants. Being a good deal maker doesn't mean always getting what you want, and in this case a middle ground isn't an option because then the US would get stuck with some really retarded shit for another 10 years. All or nothing.

>MUH RUSSIA

We should slay the ad hominem users.
Also, appeal to authority.
0 reasoning capacities.
You think you're smart dipshit^
You think you're hot shit^

Someone's definitely angry, and it ain't the people contradicting you.
Trump isn't losing his base, the Republicans are because they're doing the political equivalent to playing on a harp while Rome burns. If ever they should get their act together, it will rise again. If not, well atleast Trump's exec orders will have done some good.
Now kindly fuck off back to /r/eddit, and yes I know you're from there. Only they use unnecessary spacing.

>authority.

>while Rome burns.

putin will play the fiddle

here's another clue for you all,
the fiddle is trump

If polls for a given event can be manipulated, so can opinion polls over time.

Fuck off Kike.
saged

An appeal to an authority when you argue is when you basically say, I'm too dumb, but some smart people believe x so you should too!

>hominem

>The only base he's losing are those that don't think he's extreme enough, and they'll still vote for him before anyone else that's a viable 2020 candidate right now.
I voted for him because the others were too weak. The democrats are out for blood and no one other than trump has the balls to take them on. That's why the world is so fucked up right now. No one seems to have the balls to tell liberals to fuck off.

See

>I'm too dumb

Trump Trump in the dumps
What what in the butt

I don't have evidence. I don't need evidence. All that matters is what Mueller has found and will find. Who Mueller has flipped and will flip.

Stay tuned

Why doesn't he just ask the 17 intelligence agencies and call it a day?

An ad hominem is when you say, fuck what you just said. I think you're dumb, it's not so much what you just said, I just think you're dumb.

Polls are polls. We don't know, and prior to 9/11 Bush was losing big time and that fucker went all cowboyi and won.

If Trump is so "guilty" why haven't they found anything yet?
(crickets)

>muh agenda
When are you faggots going to catch on; we love that Trump is fucking up everyone's plans left and right. A locked up federal government is a good thing. The President doesn't pass law anyway, he just signs off on it, so the blame is on Congress if they have numbers and can't get healthcare reform done because of cunts like McStain. Trump is still based af and Demshits still have no message besides anti-Trump propaganda and rhetoric, which says nothing about what they propose to do. Have fun getting BTFO again in 2018.

Fledgling popularity = unable to deliver on major campaign promises that were unlikely in the first place for a dark horse president not elected during wartime. The most realistic policy outcome would be no more new progressive crap. The voters believed Trump could pull something off, at least the wall. The only big win and it's yet to be tested is the nomination of Gorsuch.

>Demshits still have no message besides anti-Trump propaganda and rhetoric, which says nothing about what they propose to do.
>Literally has no message besides muh Nigger Obongo
Meme flag tells truth in your case, hilljack.

>Oh, and being born here and all.

Soon.

>trump completely fails at doing what one of his primary selling points to be potus was
>'you're not allowed to bring that up because i dislike it'

>And now the base is abandoning him.

Bullshit.

Lincoln cucking on his desire to send the blacks back to Africa is overlooked desu.

Im gonna vote for him again, and so is everyone i know, and im in fucking California. Democrats will never get in office again and liberals are losing in the society race. They only thing sliding is my rock hard cock into your mothers dusty canyon she calls a pussy.

>I don't need evidence
Sorry pal but this isn't the Nuremburg Trials. That's not gonna work again, not with the internet.

>If Trump is so "guilty" why haven't they found anything yet?
>(crickets)

you have no idea what Mueller has found yet. Neither do I. But he found enough to add lawyers to his team who specialize in foreign corruption, bribery, money laundering. He found enough to need to call up a grand jury.

You and I will both find out what evidence Mueller has, and what he can prove, in about 12 - 18 months.

That's how it works sparky.

You can bring it up all you want. And I do rather like it. The more you discredit yourself the better.

You obviously don't give a shit either way, so why should I?

yeah, totally taken out of context.

All that matters is what Mueller finds and has. It doesn't matter what I know. It matters what Mueller knows. And that will all come out in good time.

Now STFU little girl, real adults are talking here.

The message is: "Fuck the federal government. Here's a hand grenade." Leftists have been stymied and put on the back foot for a decade, a few decades by the time Trump is done with the SC. The Democrats have no message and no enthusiasm.

>muh 5th dimensional interstellar meta-inception underwater chess-checker hurr
gtfo

>couldnt find anything during his campaign
>nothing but lies that got debunked
>"h-hey guys i found something....but you gotta wait 12 months...its real i swear"
Ok bud.

>discrediting myself
>by pointing out a literal observable fact about the reality of the situation
you can stick your head in the sand but that doesn't mean you get to complain when other people point out the shit you're ignoring

>born here
>I was born in a garage therefore i'm a car

>Where will it lead?

to Hillary's jail term

>in about 12 - 18 months.
Can't wait. Only thing they'll find is all the collusion and obstruction the democrats did.
It doesn't take a year to bring a case against someone. Only if you have to dig into his past and that's not allowed if AG refuses.
Guess who AG is?

Watch it have nothing to do with the Russian government while Democrats try to make the square peg fit in the round hole.

I'm not complaining. I'm encouraging it. And I certainly am not ignoring it.

I think you are suffering from dementia. Meanwhile, I do, in fact, get to do whatever I want.

>Muh permanent Republikins majority
I've heard this shit before, child. Last time you were sucking nigger dick by '08. This time it'll probably be a crippled latina dyke communist. Unironic communist, not a nigger Republican like Obama. Jesus it'll be funny.

>i win because i said so neener neener

covfefe!!

you keep telling yourself that. time will tell.

proptip: you will be wrong

>when you literally believe the MSM

Keep doing as they say sheep.

>proptip
Youre so mad lmao