>Visit Sweden

>It can't be as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be
>The first thing I see is a race mixing couple on the airport
>Later on when I'm walking through the town I can't go without hearing some kind of Arabic language
>Bunch of race mixing
>Go to a restaurant
>Every waiter seems to be some unfriendly person of Middle Eastern origin
>Go to a mall to buy some clothes, whites are in the minority.
>See a confederate flag stuck to a house somewhere out in the country
>A fat neck beard with sunglasses sits outside it
>Want to die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=catciPf-X8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hmm my friends had a completely opposite experience

I've been in Stockholm last year and every fucking 2 meters there is a gay flag hung on a wall.It's cucked beyond repair.Not to mention that ethhnic Swedes basically non existant there.

Depends on which city you go to.I've heard the northern ones are less cucked.

I'm in göteborg, the second largest place here.
Maybe they were in a smaller town.

At this point its just better to let Sweden die.

>Visit France
>Every place and everyone smells like stank feet

True story, yuroboos need to learn proper hygiene

I stayed in a place called Jordbro.Stayed in my family members apartment.Her neighbours are a Somali family, an Indian family and a white family tho not Swedish.
Yup.

It was Lulea or something like that

>True story, yuroboos need to learn proper hygiene

Washing feet is a muslim practice, what you are smelling is western culture and it's beautiful.

Honestly.Europeans used to be disgusting.Being clean is awesome.

Listening to some swedish feels rock as I read your post. Song is called Den siste av mitt namn. Sounds fitting I think.

Yeah.I just checked.It's north.That is why it's not cucked.

Muslims must wash with camel piss then because they always smell like it

The smaller ones are the same if not worse. The Swedecucks spread those "people" in every town in the country. I visited a town of 3000 people and there were loads of Somalis. A town of 30,000 was full of Afghans.

Both towns I referred to above are in the north. The cancer is everywhere.

Correct. It's best to accelerate that death. Spend your tourism shekels elsewhere. It's for your own personal safety too.

It's important for historical purposes that we keep track of who exactly facilitated all of these problems. Names of politicians etc.

It's just devostating to me that once such a prosperous nation has been turned into a cuck,nigger and terrorist infected shithole.

Recent recearches are stating that for the white skin 15min per day is enough to satisfy daily dosage of vitamin D. More tanned skin needs 45min. For black skin the daily exposure needed is huge. Nothern states aren't good habitat for these people. Without vitamin D the development flaws are inevitable

What do you mean? Northern Europe is the natural place for Black people. We just stole it from them.

youtube.com/watch?v=catciPf-X8A

The swedecuck government will probably provide free Vitamin D prescriptions as part of the gibsmedat package.

Already does.

Washing with soap and water is a middle eastern practice that don't belong in Europe. The crusaders considered it an effeminate muslim practice and that is what it is... Nothing wrong with a litte body odour and natural oils. And the smell goes away after a while anyway.

You Bosnians have been cucked by muslims.

So is this a new meme or something? Calling people who like to be clean cucks? Cause it's retarded.Whatever.Be a filthy, smelly faggot.