twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're really fast
Teach me

Most Americans wouldn't pass the citizenship test

This isn't new

Fake news

You don't qualify to apply
Your score: 27

But this isn't law yet, it still to pass the House and the Seante. Good luck with that.

I'd qualify with a job offer. Seems fair to me.

Are you already an American citizen?
No?

Fuck off, we're full!

Why the hell would I want to immigrate into that politically correct shithole? I'm ok selling stuff to Americans or working for them, since they pay shitload, but as far as living goes, I wouldn't go there if they paid me.

I'm a US citizen so entry is obviously open to me
get fucked mexiniggers

WOW! HELP OUT COLLEGE COSERVATIVE CLIMATOLOGIST POSED FOR LOCAL OFFICE VICTORY MAGA pol!!

youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4

Really? For Time.com?

Shill harder

Yeah that's great and all except it doesn't load the test, dumbfuck.

you have to get a bunch of vaccines as a child, it may be too late to learn his ways

31 points
im in

If you can't pass this you are a pleb, undeserving of citizenship anyway

>score 21
.....IMPEACH DRUMPF

Boo hoo you can't just freely travel to the US
Life is so unfair

>20 points
REEEEEEEEE

Have fun getting flooded by poo in loos and chinks then, cunts!

What point is this even trying to make? To the extent that we want immigrants at all, they should be educated and able to contribute to our economy instead of leech off of it. Just because some of our own citizens may not measure up doesn't mean we're obligated to accept any third world trash that shows up on our doorstep.

Its really not too bad you need to have at least a bachelors dagree, make 80k, be fluent in English and be between 25-40

That gets you to 33 points

Why would we want anyone else

Nobody wants you anyway mongol steppe dweller stick to your 2 dollar wooden dacha and stay the fuck out of civilized countries

Fuck, I'm sad. I can't (no job offer yet and no money to invest)
Only solution is to have a really good-paying job offer

Yes
I was born here

The investig one is stupid because you get no points unless you invest ALOT

Key is to get your masters and have a decent job offer, don't come until you are 26 (age points)

The forieghn masters in stem and being 26-30 will get you the salary you need to make it

this. test is irrelevant id have to pretend things that dont apply to me.

Come in on a greencard or work visa, find an American woman and marry her. You will be on the fast track to citizenship

My plan was to come in my early 20s with a foreign bachelor (or dual if I study one year in the States, idk), with a decent job offer, and invest some money once I'm there. I guess i'll just postpone it. I'm currently in law school. If all else fails I guess I'll just buy some comfy ranch in California once I'm old or some shit. I just love America and the wild west.

I got a 26, damn, guess I should pack up and move.

>that colossal bias towards higher education

W-what if I only passed highschool and now make 150k a year? I'm several points below burger flippers with degrees.

>Have fun getting flooded by poo in loos and chinks then, cunts!
You might be on to something Hans. Hundreds of millions of Chinese and Indians are ready nto take those well paid, white collar jobs. Is that what Trump supporters want?

I'm sure you could get a good paying job with a law degree, wait until you are 26, get that 80k job, clearly you are fluent in English so that's good

You'll make it

Plus congress will probably make it easier than this first proposal.

Probably remove the stem masters and decrease the income requirement

See you soon future American!

Anyone who couldn't get 30 doesn't belong in this country desu.

A job offer seems like a reasonable minimum qualification to me

I don't think the House ever pass it. Too much bias towards poor illiterate hispanics and niggers.

It always amazed me when I would see a poo with a greencard unable to speak English.

I need 9 points

This. It's going to turn the spic hordes into the chink and poo hordes just like Canada's "merit based" immigration did to them.

Can Trump not be completely fucking retarded for ten fucking minutes or is it just too much to ask.

I don't understand the point of asking someone to already having a job offer in the US.

Isn't the green card a lottery? How are you supposed to get a job offer before you even know if you will win the lottery?

Chinks and poos don't have enough money to qualify

They only get hired now because they have computer engineering dagrees but will work for 45k a year.

Because people wih job offers get priority

We shouldn't let anyone in this place without a job offer besides wife and kids and maybe a dependent elderly parent

I didn't pass but I have birthright citizenship. It doesn't trigger me if someone more successful or richer than me immigrates here. It triggers me that third world barbarian nigger hordes would be otherwise.

So Trump sama will let me be American if I have a job offer there already or if I bide my time and turn 26?

Sweet.

yea I understand. I'm just wondering, is that common practice, for companies to make job offers for a candidate overseas, before such candidate even apply for a "lottery"? Seems like time wasted interviewing people and such for a lottery result.

>no Associate's degree option

Allah, how will all the Filipino nurses get to the US? Is a degree from the Philippines even close to one from the US?

hell yeah.

No currently you skip the lottery with a job offer, it's not 100% lottery that's just for the hordes with no other way in waiting in line

I'm 5 points short. I guess I wont be allowed to the home of the mutt and the land of the degenerate

Those with money would be in the US already studying. I just find it hard they know a lick of English, again unless they have money. I still find it hard with all the incompetence from the workers already here and well known cheating in both countries that a degree from China or India is taken seriously.

1) yes, 33 points
2) i wouldn't need to qualify; i'm here already.
3) i wouldn't qualify to get into a foreign country because i'm not muslim, so what does it matter

>18-21
>High school (will have bachelor before moving to US)
>Fluent in English
>Salary with 155k USD (dirt money in Denmark)
>No Nobel prizes :(((
>1.35 mil is not a lot, and I plan to establish a data firm.

32 points boys. I'm good.

easy

>as long as you're rich, you don't need to speak english
all you need to know about this system is that Canada uses it, and look at us.

I still don't understand. Are the required 30 points needed to skip the line, or to enter the lottery?

I thought this legislation was about hanging the lottery system to give priority based on points.

>You qualify to apply

ayyy

>you can get in if you're young, speak english, and want to dump a bunch of money in the economy
wew lad, i like it

Wow, I better get going then. 43 points.

1 job offer away.

I'm 4 points short and I live here. If I had an active job offer I'd be fine.

28 points

Not that it matters because living here is my birthright

Are you asking about the current system or the proposed system ?

>Nordbro's post was deleted.

Have the mods gone full shill?

Welcome to America Tojo

SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SAGE AND REPORT
>SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
>SAGE AND REPORT

Move to Minnesota with the other swedes

I deleted it myself, archive isn't helping in this situation.

I would with a realistic job offer based on my current career and income. Without the job offer I fall a couple points short.

>quotes "150% of median income" from the bill
>ctrl f in bill text
>no results
hmmmm

I'm asking what the proposed system is.

>tfw too old for gringo wellfare
:(

Nope just missed it. Good. We don't need any more people like me. I'm already here.

I didn't score, but I'm already a citizen.

Would be qualified. But it should also ask for your race to keep the country clean if you know what I mean.

Wow, I passed easily. It's nothing.

>You don't qualify to apply
>Your score: 29
>Minimum score: 30

King of immigrantlets.

you only need to speak english and have a $77k/yr job to immigrate

wow thanks a lot, Kerplumpf...

>make 80k
Like...how do you mean, per year? A one time payment?

You need a job offer in the US that pays more than 80k a year

Ah, ok. Here's hoping I make it before I'm too old.

Only test necessary. If you aren't one of the left two, bad news.

you misunderstand, you need a job offer in US at that salary. in this way the poll is highly slanted; you wont pass unless you've actually done some serious work towards immigrating already, as it should be.

I don't. Good. I already live here and don't need more faggots competing in my points bracket.

My soul is ready

Yeah this is crazy. Trump wants to run the U.S. like it was Harvard. Make the standards very high to get in, and look at Harvard....They have been among the top Universities for the last 400 years. Who would want that?

You have to also have a job offer. That is where the test fails.

27/30 not qualified. I'm ok with this. He is protecting my job. However I am not happy it seems he is willing to farm out higher paying jobs.

Better get working on that Olympic medal I guess.

not in drumpfs proposed system. he is getting rid of the endless wait and just immediately accepting or rejecting them based on strict standards.

>no minority points

kys

29 without job offer

34 with a job offer

I think it's fair. I would not move without a job offer anyway. No need for parasytes.

No but only because I dont have a 77k job atm,
and my highest degree is a bachelor's (getting my masters degree right now) so only 25/30 for the moment.

I dont see an issue with this.

I'm getting real sick of leftists trying to pretend that immigrating to another country is a right.

>do you have a job offer
no i don't have a job offer, i'm already happily employed you fucks

I got 34, phew!

#MAGA

wait, are you really sure about that?

Seems to me the 30 points is just to enter the lottery. And then, since the number of applicants will be much smaller, it will make sense for companies to try to interview people, with a more reasonable chance of entering.

I just think the policy as you stated is a bit insane. It will allow for a lot of immigration, think chinese or indians with bachelors.

Most of Australians wouldn't qualify with their tans.

Nah i know I won't make the cut.
In any case i don't want to further contribute to the browning of America.

Good luck Americunts, hope you reclaim your country from leftists, spics and niggers.

This. If were going to take immigrants they SHOULD be above the national average.

2 points off, need a job.

did someone say New Somalia?