Daily, we have a thread composed of low-energy shilling, on behalf of non-Whites...

Daily, we have a thread composed of low-energy shilling, on behalf of non-Whites, who portray that they are upset with White women because, in actuality, they are jealous of White women, are upset they cannot be/acquire White women, and see them as the easiest source to attack as being to blame, when in reality, women across the globe are fucking up civilization, because of the over-representation of weak men, and the over-abundance of Jewish influence.

That said, it remains a fact that White women are statistically the least-likely to engage in race-mixing. Its a fact.

Women are like dogs. They require strong leadership - if you aren't going to be the leader, they feel they need to be. But once they've been running 'feral' for an extended period of time, like any feral animal, they are harder to re-introduce to the context of a domesticated existence.

Women the world over are running rampant because Jewish intellectuals have planted the seed of their equality. Imagine if they did that with dogs - imagine if they urged that dogs should be 'independent' and the like, what would happen? Exactly, same shit.

If you don't understand women, and like some sort of feminist expect them to be your equal, then you're a fool.

Women are not the equal to men, though the two do compliment each other such that one cannot achieve the maximal degree of prosperity without the presence of the other. If you don't give that to them, or if you allow them to be convinced that they do not need that, they will get up to all sorts of ridiculous antics - just like a dog would.

White women are presently the most heavily targeted for one reason: they're the best. The most beautiful, the most intelligent, the most valuable of any female segment of any extant hominid clade.

So Jews have targeted them the hardest - but evidence suggests all clades of women would (and do) behave EVEN WORSE than White women. Its a fact which all extant evidence supports.

Watch this thread sink as fake anons talk about Dicky Licky Spencer and black cock threads

>That said, it remains a fact that White women are statistically the least-likely to engage in race-mixing. Its a fact.
Source

You are wrong op Anglin is right on this subject white sharia is the only way.

>the Jew is right

user! ...oh user

Das rite
Now hand over the statistics and sources as reparations you white debil

It's me, user. I confirm that it's true.

>it is 100% true because i say it is, do not doubt we are telling the truth and pounding the naysayers back

smile and the whole world smiles with you!

ya lazy nigger

See the user above? You should have believed me, user.

>using statistics cherrypicked from various sources and countries
>using data from a study in England and Wales where there are far less nigs/minorities alongside data from a study in the US
Shit tier as far as objectivity

Also it doesn't prove "that White women are statistically the least-likely to engage in race-mixing.", but it does prove that black women are the least likely to race mix

hates white women

Has enough kike genes and kike mentality to use an American flag!

This thread right next to tranny thread about Dave Shappel

What happened to you Sup Forums?

Show me on the doll where Spencer and the other pizzagate-teir deep state agents touched you

literally retarded
>ignores residential segregation and 2013 newlyweds
>ignores pew research that says black women almost twice as likely to marry outside their race compared to white women
>doesn't see that wales highlights low-parity of inter-ethnic relations
>says wales has low diversity "1.2 million out of 3 million identify as mixed" that is low?
you're retarded kike

Are you a retarded Virgin? White women are regarded as being whores internationally.

as a loser beta male that bashes women in general and white women in particular on a regular basis i am actually in full agreement with op

THE ALT

KIKE

SPEAKS!

WOOO

>as a loser beta male that bashes women in general and white women in particular on a regular basis i am actually in full agreement with op

Honesty is god-tier user

Always has been

Always will be

>but it does prove that black women are the least likely to race mix
Because they look like Ape men

Are they even woman? Hell are they human?

>>ignores pew research
So why are you using 3 different studies which all contradict eachother
like i said, shit tier and your thread here is even more garbage than the full one