I'm tired of hearing about Hitler when Stalin killed massively more people

Because of Jews bitching about holocaust all the time, people are brainwashed into thinking that Hitler was the most evil monster that ever lived. This is so far from the truth.

You want a real monster? Try Joseph Stalin.

1. Personally killed and jailed tens of thousands to get in power.

2. Battle of Moscow (Oct 1941 ~ Jan 1942) Moscow is about to fall. Germany has FAR superior weapons soldiers. Instead of surrendering to the Nazi's, Stalin sacrifices wave after wave of ill-equiped, totally untrained soldiers. The only thing that saves Moscow is the bombing of Pearl Harbor, which Hitler vehemently tried to dissuade Japan from undertaking. Result, Hitler retreats from Moscow, and Stalin sacrifices even more men to try to regain Russia. Russian casualties estimated to be 20 million or so.

3. During the formation of the USSR, countless millions are slaughtered. Where Hitler failed in an attempted genocide, Stalin succeeded. Ukraine alone sees 5 million deaths from starvation due to Stalin's blockades.

4. After winning WW2, millions of dissenters are either sent to Gulag or are outright murdered.

And this is just scratching the tip of the iceberg. Yet all we ever hear is how fucked up Hitler was. Thanks alot my Jewish friends....

P.S. The Japs killed 3 times the amount of civilians who died in concentration camps.

news.stanford.edu/2010/09/23/naimark-stalin-genocide-092310/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ARdzU
hawaii.edu/powerkills/SOD.CHAP3.HTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/ARdzU

>P.S. The Japs killed 3 times the amount of civilians who died in concentration camps
Sauce?

So he actually killed Jews while Hitler just farted about his veganism and had premarital sex all day?

Wow, thanks Stalin!

>The only thing that saves Moscow is the bombing of Pearl Harbor
(You)

Soviets did get sponsored by rich men from UK and America. Just like Hitler before he flipped them off.

This.

Bump

Really? You've never read about Japanese war crimes?

Read about unit 731 or watch the movie about it.

What does that mean?

I definitely have heard about Japanese war crimes, but 3 times the amount of "holocaust" victims is something I have never heard.

And that's the irony. Everything Hitler did, Stalin did.. 10x worse. Yet, all we ever hear is how evil Hitler is.

It is estimated that 7 million Jews were exterminated during WW2. While Japan denies it, it is estimated that 20 million Asians were executed by the Japanese from late 1800's to end of WW2.

And this is excluding all the labor camps that Japan sent all the lesser Asians to work and die in. If you include those, the numbers are astronomical.

>>implying the holocaust happened

cant beat this slant's highscore

>If you include those, the numbers are astronomical.
One is over the course of 6 years, the other - 200+.

Well, this is a shitty link. But still it's relevant.
hawaii.edu/powerkills/SOD.CHAP3.HTM

No. The late 1800's. So around 1880, the beginning of Japan's imperialism. WW2 ended in 1945. That's a span of 65 years.

So are you complaining that he was more based than literal Hitler?

AND.... you've proved my point. Mao was a product of Stalin. Yep. He trained Mao to kill his people, just like he trained Kim il sung to kill his...

Stalin is the ultimate mother fucker.

Not at all. It has nothing to do with being based.

I'm talking about who's the biggest monster that ever lived. It's not Hitler. It's definitely Stalin.

>Darn Starlin!
>Wake up people!

You are one special snowflake.

>FAR superior
>yet still they lost
>"but muh other outcome of war"

Just accept, you darn amerinigger. You had a role in making Stalin achieve his goal of spreading the communist ideology in Europe.

>Starlin personally killed with his moustache extension 10 vanillion of people to get in power

Wow, what a great story, tell us more about the Communist Revolution.

What's your point?

That this thread is utter spunk

>Hitler retreated because of Pearl Harbor and not because his troops were getting rekt and frozen
Nice revisionist history.
>succeeded where Hitler failed
Oh yeah that's why no Ukrainians exist...

okay smart guy. then tell me. Why did Hitler retreat from Moscow when he had it won?

He retreated because he realised that he's fighting a 2 front war now. That is was inevitable that Americans would land on the Medditerranian. Am I wrong?

Only 200k-300k jews died because of Hitler.

Yes

Only thanks to Comrade Stalin appeared such a state as Israel.
And the ungrateful Jews continue to shit in his memory ..

>Personally killed and jailed tens of thousands
>Personally
What kind of fat troll are you?

jews bitching about their ancestors being killed? wow fuck them right?

If Stalin was out to kill Ukrainians, how did these guys survive and become bigshots?

Seymon Timoshenko, Pyotr Koshevoy, Kirill Moskalenko, Rodion Malinovsky, Kliment Voroshilov, Nikita Kruschev, Leonid Brezhnev, Semyon Ignatyev, Andrei Grechko, Andrey Yeryomenko, Pavel Batitsky, Maksim Saburov, Nikolai Podgorny, and Vladimir Semichastny, Nikolai Golushko, Mikhail Gorbachev?

Hitler and Stalin were both cunts.

>seven gorillion!!

Idiot...

nigger, you are not in facebook, this is Sup Forums, the more you kill no matter who the more based you are

Muh 5 gorillion!

piss on s*alins face

Stalin killed less than 1 million people. The other 30 million were the result of Communism being a complete failure of an ideology.

It could be argued that he didn't kill very many people and it was that one bisexual jewish manlet (can't remember his name) because he was in charge of that sort of stuff at the time.

we dont talk about hitler because he killed people, in fact the holocaust didnt even happen, we talk about hitler because he defied (((them)))

Always question something the authority won't even allow you to question.

Most people are spineless cowards who accept what they are told.