Did you know Pol?

Did you know, that when Congress voted to enter WW2 after the Pearl Harbor attack, there was ONE person in Congress that kept the vote from being unanimous? Her name was Jeannette Rankin from Montana. It ended her political career, but she spread her disease for decades after. Look her up, but here is the rundown:

She was a first wave feminist, who lived long enough to start the second wave in the sixties. Our country was attacked, and she voted no because she put women's rights and pacifism over the defense of America. She even made a bill that created a welfare program EXCLUSIVELY for women and children, which was short lived that tax payers funded. She never married or had children.

Nothing is new. All the ills and toxins that feminism and the left injects into society today has been going on for almost a century. If you do not believe that these people will choose their ideology , state sponsored welfare and "rights" over your existence, you are a fool.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8932197/Pearl-Harbour-memo-shows-US-warned-of-Japanese-attack.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cherry_Blossoms_at_Night
lewrockwell.com/2005/03/stephen-bender/the-jeannette-rankin-story/
independent.org/newsroom/article.asp?id=1930
youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But we never should've entered WWII.

While her action was widely ridiculed in the press, William Allen White, writing in the Kansas Emporia Gazette, acknowledged her courage in taking it:

Probably a hundred men in Congress would have liked to do what she did. Not one of them had the courage to do it. The Gazette entirely disagrees with the wisdom of her position. But Lord, it was a brave thing! And its bravery someway discounted its folly. When, in a hundred years from now, courage, sheer courage based upon moral indignation is celebrated in this country, the name of Jeannette Rankin, who stood firm in folly for her faith, will be written in monumental bronze, not for what she did, but for the way she did it.[31]

will he be proven right?

No, it would be retarded to be attacked like that and do nothing in return. You know what the Japs would've done then? Invade the West Coast. No amount of the gibbies and feminism would help you when you have Japs burning your house down and raping you. Look at what they did to the Chinese in Nanking, you don't think that would've happened here?

This is why women can't hold office, they get way too virtuous about themselves and do shit like that, which would've led to mass rapings, plundering, and murder around the country had we allowed the Japs to invade. They would rather sit on their hands and preach equality while being invaded by a force that will turn them into slaves. I'm sure William Allen White would've much rather spent his days doing hard labor while watching his wife and children get tortured.

I agree that we should have never fought the Nazis, or even helped the jews who took over Russia.

Butbthe Japs deserved to burn for attacking us.

I'm okay with fighting the Nazis even though I agree a lot with Hitler. Racial purity is great, but they still wanted to invade and plunder America. They were not going to be very to nice to us if they took over parts of the country either. They were out for Aryan German superiority, not white superiority.

NOTHING she did was justified. She was a cunt, who used her cunt to push her agenda over the defense of her nation against the japs.

As a result of her decision, Montana NEVER elected a female to congress again.

I will bet my life that if my great grandfathers were still alive today to see the decline if morality in the West, they would have never fought the Nazis.

No, it is the appropiate response, and firebombing and dropping atomic bombs on nips was justified too

They wouldn't have fought them ideologically, but they would've fought against them for our home. It's one thing to agree with the other side, it's another to let them come in and plunder us. They probably would've voted a fascist in for president to keep us out of the war or on Germany's side.

>firebombing and dropping atomic bombs on nips was justified too
>South Korean
kek

Pearl Harbor was a false flag anyway. They let it happen, for the same reason they let 9/11 happen.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8932197/Pearl-Harbour-memo-shows-US-warned-of-Japanese-attack.html

She may have voted no for the wrong reasons but it was still the right vote.

Roosevelt was basically begging them to, it was more or less an open secret in Washington.

people (rightly) felt they'd been tricked into entering WWI and there was a strong pacifist movement... IIRC, it was actually illegal for the US to enter a war or something at that point.

I honestly don't know if that is correct.

Sure, if Japan never attacked us, and had we left them alone and let the Nazis deport the jews to Madagascar as was the plan, and THEN they attacked us, I would support defense of our nation.

On the other hand, I'm a veteran, very much right wing, and when I see the decline of the US to feminists, LGBT degenerates, niggers, wetbacks and shit skins....if there were a foreign nation that shared my ideology and they invaded the US today, I would go help the invaders. So I really don't know how things would have turned out had we never fought the Nazis. Again, I wish we had not, but the Japs deserved the glassings they got.

so basically

it's the fucking kikes

Agreed.

People don't know that the before we dropped the bombs on Japan, they were planning to drop plague infested rats and corpses on the west coast:

>warned of US attack
>says PH was a false flag.

Pick one nigger.

Presidents before and after Roosevelt have taken the US into war without the approval of Congress, so the question of legality doesn't matter honestly, because it's a sham.

Most of the US didn't want to go to war because WW1 wasn't too far removed, we were broke, and it wasn't our problem. The US military couldn't find people to enlist prior to PH, but after the attack couldn't find people who didn't want to enlist.

You would seriously help a foreign invasion, even if it meant they were going to rape and murder your relatives? The Nazis didn't give a fuck if you were against LGBT and niggers, they wanted your money, your labor, and your land. If you weren't a German descendant, you were especially fucked.

I'd be all for supporting fascism in another country, but as soon as that country says they want to invade America, fuck them. We'll fix our own country and keep it for ourselves. What's the fucking difference between the Jews having all the resources and a foreign occupying Nazi government having them? Nothing. Because both were taking all of the resources for themselves and leaving the rest of us to live like rats.

She WAS a jew, so yeah, she fit that criteria too.

lewrockwell.com/2005/03/stephen-bender/the-jeannette-rankin-story/

This dumb whenever I hear people say these things, well if my grandfather was alive, yeah so what its like saying George Washington Is alive and he's mad because social security is a thing. Well thats what we natural progressed too, different generations wild different stuff, just like his parents viewed them as animals with there Jazz music, and there parents viewed them for thinking Irish where humans like either which way hitler wouldve gassed a great majority of all white folk in America, he didn't care how ethically pure they where the culture was considered a disease, just like people today considered a ethically pure German in Mexico who's family moved there generations ago who only speaks Spanish to be inferior, if we wouldnt have fought it just wouldve been a race to who bends the knee faster so they don't get gassed

To be honest, I'd have to think about it.

There are no niggers or jews in my family, yet I don't think my family would be unanimous in supporting a foreign invading army, though some would if they shared our ideology. It's not our fault, afterall it is this nation, our home, that seems to have turned it's back on the morals we once shared. I've served this nation for what that is worth, and would die in a ditch before asking for a handout, yet when I look around there is no shortage of parasites. Our young women have become whores to jews and niggers, who will vote for the interests of foreigners over the interests of their brothers. I could go on, but I'll digress.

I doubt the Germans would rape and kill everyone had they made landfall. The same people we protected by defeating the Germans now wish ill will in us (see jews), or have completely given up and let the niggers and shitskins invade and dictate their way of life.

Not necessarily. If you are young, and you fight to protect your nation from one evil, only to grow old enough to see your nation be ruled by another evil that hid it's true face while you were protecting it, by foolishness or ignorance, from the first evil, is it really dumb to ask for some mass correction, either foreign or domestic?

I hate the culture too. I think American culture has become so decadent, so morally corrupt, that I even wonder if there is even any chance to go back. I hold my nation and its people before ideology though, I would never want to see us occupied by a foreign country. It's never fun, and it never plays out well for the occupied. Sure, they would've used Nazi sympathizers in America to help, but you're kidding yourself if you don't believe everything of worth was going back to Germany. I just read about their plans for Britain and how they planned to disarm everyone, and squash patriotism and nationalism toward Britain. They would've done the same here, and I don't think Americans would take it too well. They wouldn't have killed everyone like you said, but the country would be destroyed in the process.

Again, this nation is being destroyed anyway. Trump, even though I voted for him and still support him and his efforts, is merely a sandbag we've thrown at the door to keep the flood water from coming in. I hope I'm wrong and we fix ourselves, but it isn't looking good.

As far as the Germans or any other foreign invasion that shares my ideology, I see the problem and the risk. I recognize that, yes, they more than likely would try ti disarm us, and yes, would extract resources and wealth. It's a pickle. You say you'll choose country over ideology anyday, and to a degree I agree, but at what point are you outnumbered, more than likely going to lose and going to be rejected by your country, until you join that foreign ideology?

I honestly believe the country is going to fix itself in the end. These things take time, and I see a lot more people entering the right wing circle from the left wing or middle than vice versa. A lot of people realize there's a problem, and electing someone like Trump when you have the entire MSM protesting him shows that they're not buying the bullshit.

My thing is that I just don't want another country's boots on our ground. If they want to help from the outside, great. I'm all for that. Since the feelers stretch beyond borders, it is necessary to have a global front against it. I don't think we're at the point right now that we're outnumbered. People aren't going to go full-fascist, but remember the Nazis took over without even 50% of the vote, and people were just okay with it because it's better than the other side of the coin. That's what happening now.

>not wanting thousands of people to die in a war America has no interest in is a bad thing

I hope you're right.

We got bombed by Japs. Americans died. Japs had to die, Germans did not.

the japs didnt have the manpower to conquer a defeated china, let alone simultaneously invade the usa

If we just laid down and took it they would.

obviously the filthy korean hates the almighty Japanese who basically built his country from scratch because your useless subhuman race was too inferior to do it
you should be thankful for Japan

>Our country was attacked
You're a fucking idiot. They knew the attack was going to happen and let it occur. There's a reason why all of our best ships were out at sea. The USA had been doing absolutely everything in it's power to provoke a war with Japan for years.

>You know what the Japs would've done then? Invade the West Coast. No amount of the gibbies and feminism would help you when you have Japs burning your house down and raping you.
hahahaha. I bet you think Hitler was going to invade us too. It's like you've never even looked at a globe before.

>japan
>invade mainland USA

they couldnt even invade hawaii

Buts thats always happened throughout history its the most natural process in life the elders live to see change that they don't understand

Like my grandmother for instance, she's naive to a lot in the modern world but she lived through ww2 and was 19 when the war ended, she's french her family came here from France, and she still to this day says that America shouldn't allow any Japanese or German people into the country, so you can just see the difference in ideologies that where represented back then also losing one of her brothers in the European theater to German soldiers changed the way she thinks I figure. Today she sees America as a shit hole for allowing Japanese and Germans from Germany in so its all subjective.

Proof?

You were saying?

Yeah, they could.

I disagree with that. You can understand a particular circumstance of change and detest it, and you can adore another.

>she sees America as a shit hole for allowing Japanese and Germans from Germany in so its all subjective

Is that the only reason? Nevermind that there were Germans and Japs here before she moved here right?

Well your acting like as if Germany was innocent in this conflict like 12 hours after Japan bombed us they declared war on America, personally they had it all coming, not talking about those but taking about the ones that come here
When that has ever happened its always been forward thinking people to accept the new ideology nothing has changed theres always been gays and trans people its just before they where closeted notw they don't have too, women still marry men, your going to tell me that women will stop acting like there in the 21st century because some guy says there a whore. All these things that people are upset about are because they've become easier and more accepted, women in the 20s would act like women now with there was social media then. Simply fact, don't blame people blame technology, like Christians who hate devil worshipers, they've always been around but have become larger because i.e. internet, to say I don't accept something because its been in the shadows for centuries and now all of a sudden out in open is to say I think that its okay as long as it doesn't impact me, and it isn't even today, for true people of liberty

In June 1940, Henry L. Stimson, who had been secretary of war under Taft and secretary of state under Hoover, became secretary of war again. Stimson was a lion of the Anglophile, northeastern upper crust and no friend of the Japanese. In support of the so-called Open Door Policy for China, Stimson favored the use of economic sanctions to obstruct Japan’s advance in Asia. Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau and Interior Secretary Harold Ickes vigorously endorsed this policy. Roosevelt hoped that such sanctions would goad the Japanese into making a rash mistake by launching a war against the United States, which would bring in Germany because Japan and Germany were allied.

Accordingly, the Roosevelt administration, while curtly dismissing Japanese diplomatic overtures to harmonize relations, imposed a series of increasingly stringent economic sanctions on Japan. In 1939 the United States terminated the 1911 commercial treaty with Japan. “On July 2, 1940, Roosevelt signed the Export Control Act, authorizing the President to license or prohibit the export of essential defense materials.” Under this authority, “[o]n July 31, exports of aviation motor fuels and lubricants and No. 1 heavy melting iron and steel scrap were restricted.” Next, in a move aimed at Japan, Roosevelt slapped an embargo, effective October 16, “on all exports of scrap iron and steel to destinations other than Britain and the nations of the Western Hemisphere.” Finally, on July 26, 1941, Roosevelt “froze Japanese assets in the United States, thus bringing commercial relations between the nations to an effective end. One week later Roosevelt embargoed the export of such grades of oil as still were in commercial flow to Japan.”[2] The British and the Dutch followed suit, embargoing exports to Japan from their colonies in southeast Asia.

An Untenable Position

Roosevelt and his subordinates knew they were putting Japan in an untenable position and that the Japanese government might well try to escape the stranglehold by going to war. Having broken the Japanese diplomatic code, the Americans knew, among many other things, what Foreign Minister Teijiro Toyoda had communicated to Ambassador Kichisaburo Nomura on July 31: “Commercial and economic relations between Japan and third countries, led by England and the United States, are gradually becoming so horribly strained that we cannot endure it much longer. Consequently, our Empire, to save its very life, must take measures to secure the raw materials of the South Seas.”[3]
Because American cryptographers had also broken the Japanese naval code, the leaders in Washington knew as well that Japan’s “measures” would include an attack on Pearl Harbor.[4] Yet they withheld this critical information from the commanders in Hawaii, who might have headed off the attack or prepared themselves to defend against it. That Roosevelt and his chieftains did not ring the tocsin makes perfect sense: after all, the impending attack constituted precisely what they had been seeking for a long time. As Stimson confided to his diary after a meeting of the war cabinet on November 25, “The question was how we should maneuver them [the Japanese] into firing the first shot without allowing too much danger to ourselves.”[5] After the attack, Stimson confessed that “my first feeling was of relief ... that a crisis had come in a way which would unite all our people.[6]
independent.org/newsroom/article.asp?id=1930

youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc

she was right to vote no. Pearl Harbor was an inside job we provoked them and ignored friendly warnings from allies.

Read, "Day of Deceit." Lotta evidence.

Fuck off neocon fag

Yeah how do I know this is not Jew Propaganda?
(Like everything else about WW II)

?