Don't read problematic books

She's warning you!

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/28526192-27-hours
archive.is/s0UmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First off: Literally who?

Secondly: "Someone"? Anyone who says something is problematic is an authority somehow? Or is she implying that a certain demographic, a member of an elite group, must be obeyed at all times?

Anyone that has just taken humanities 101 is automatically the smartest person in the room on any subject and an authority on race and gender

I very much enjoy the fact that He? She? used a marvel picture to represent their stupid fucking opinion

Bisexual mermaid with opinions and anxiety apparently

And this book she wrote coming out
goodreads.com/book/show/28526192-27-hours

what counts as a problematic book? is this one problematic?

Marxist Egalitarianism is a religion. Stop thinking about "reason" and "legitimate authority" and think more about "faith" and "heretics".

>black man attacking white guy

Typical

Define problematic.

What does Marxist egalitarianism has to do with what that poster is talking about?

Context for snapshot and explanation

www.vulture.com/2017/08/the-toxic-drama-of-ya-twitter.html

www.vulture.com/2017/08/the-toxic-drama-of-ya-twitter.html

Defined there

what even makes this retards opinion important enough to mock

Look up banned science in the USSR. Genetics, anything that contradicts marxist theory, what is "problematic" can change upon a whim really.

She dogpiled me when I said we don't need diversity readers. Fucking cunt. I have difficulty finding an agent now because I said you should write for yourself and not for an audience because at least you'll like your writing. She screencapped it and tossed it around to all agents.

The principle of being able to order people to not read "problematic" books is derived from the Marxist Egalitarian strategy of simply labeling dissent heresy.

>don't read anything we don't approve of
>remember, we're the tolerant side

I see. What the fuck is Marxist Egalitarianism?

yuck.

1) "All inequality is the result of oppression"
2) "The primary moral imperative for a society is the elimination of all inequality"

Are you writing comic books?

archive or screencap that shit nigga I aint clicking on no aids.

So obviously all people who engage in wrongread and express wrongthink must be explicitly punished.

thanks... okay, it's horrible.

Not an argument

>she

More black on white crime. What's new?

I want to punch this cunt in the face and then punch this face in the cunt!

>Comic "Books"

>Read

Agents for comic and books talk to eachother.

Sounds liberal. Why is the word "Marxist" being used?

lol, I remember the issue of avengers with that picture was basically my cue to stop reading comics

T'challa would have one of his royal courtesans slap the shit out of her for sullying his name with such intellectually dishonest bullshit. Sage

hahahaha
using comic book characters as an argument

>Wakanda is an ethno-nationalist, traditionalist isolationist country
>with no intention of sharing its technology or helping any other country
>and only looks out for the interests of its people

Learned a new word, Lysenkoism

Marxists were stupid enough to believe that wheat could turn into barley and cripple their agriculture by handing it over to literal scam artists.

Communism, not even once

>be humble
>cause I am richer and better than both of you so neh!

black people don't really understand words, they just know they get white peoples attention

Cool. Then he won't need me to see his movie. Nigga's all set.

Pen names for you

It's the vehicle by which identity politics was articulated in Western universities over the past 60 years. Oppressed vs. oppressor as articulated in black vs white, man vs woman, West vs rest, etc. was first "realized" in the form we're now familiar with by generalizing the Marxist class struggle narrative to other sociological hierarchies defined by things other than wealth.

archive.is/s0UmI

>book about witchcraft
>being pulled from shelves
it's deja vu all over again

>hierarchies defined by things other than wealth

>I'm so fucking humble

Only a nigger could butcher the English language like that.

>marxist filth gatekeeping media
This has been going on since Lenin came to power. All types of publishers and producers have been doing this for a century now.

I read philosophy in the bedroom when i was 13, i think it might have been one of my first fap's as well.

As a society we should probably determine what a problematic book is and burn them.

>using fictional violence committed by fictional extrajudicial vigilantes as a justification to break the law and commit IRL violence against IRL dumb rednecks and basement NEETs, the severity of whose actions you’ve arbitrarily equated with a collective known for committing large-scale assembly-line genocide, going on an aggressive serial-country-conquering spree, and generally organizing a full-scale worldwide motherfucking war, all the perpetrators of and participants in which are either dying or long dead

Summary (4%)
The Black Witch, a debut young-adult fantasy novel by Laurie Forest, was still seven weeks from its May 1 publication date, but positive buzz was already building, with early reviews calling it “an intoxicating tale of rebellion and star-crossed romance,” “a massive page-turner that leaves readers longing for more,” and “an uncompromising condemnation of prejudice and injustice. It was this premise that led Sinyard to slam The Black Witch as “racist, ableist, homophobic, and … written with no marginalized people in mind,” in a review that consisted largely of pull quotes featuring the book’s racist characters saying or doing racist things. Here’s a representative excerpt, an offending sentence juxtaposed with Sinyard’s commentary: “pg. 163. The Kelts are not a pure race like us. They’re more accepting of intermarriage, and because of this, they’re hopelessly mixed.

Yeah, I'm sure the king of whogivesafuck, africa is wealthier than the guy that owns a huge chunk of the US millitary industrial complex

He is, actually.

Everyone should write a review that says "this book is problematic. Don't read it "

And with the similarity in ideology came attendant acquisition of Marxist[-Leninist, t. Yuri] strategies for achieving power - how do you "seize the means of production" for culture? You take over the universities and media, not in good faith via using good arguments, but by the same browbeating and fanatic, autistic obsession with wielding egalitarianism (economic for Marxism, social for SJW's) as THE ONLY MORAL PRINCIPLE and beating people over the head with it as the offer various reasonable and principled objections to the idea of forcibly redistributing resources to achieve perfect equality. Like an autistic child given a marker and paper who just Microsoft Paint Bucketfill's the paper with the marker's color.

There exist hierarchies of natural ability mediated by race, gender, and whether you score a lucky Cognitive Speed stat dice roll during character creation. Inequality is a reflection of that, and is therefore not a bad thing.

kek

Wright under an alias my dude. It lets you say whatever you want

you forgot to switch off of the democrat mule from whatever shitposting you were doing. A real democrat would call everyone else bigots.

>wright
How did I fuck that up

Book looks problematic the me, famililamadingdong.

>How did I fuck that up
I regret to inform you that you sir are a leaf.
Gird yourself from the stupidity that your PM has. Apparently it's spreading.

all that repressed anger taking form in cartoon
>retweets and likes
Better fix that relationship with Russia you need major gas exporter

Dog-pilled? Is that worse than black pilled?

There's no rational thought process behind anything they do. It's all emotional - sorry to hear about your troubles. Attempting to reason with them is dangerous.

California secession when?

sage. take this shit to /trash/ you fucking larper.

Dog-pilled is when you realize women in Twitter are bitches.

nigger fantasy world.

"Problematic" is a synonym for "wrongthink"

>reading period

It's fine, just annoyed at how incestuous the arts field is.

yeah i'm getting tired of these shitty ywitter threads. i don't give a fuck about 99% of these people's opinion and 98% of the world doesn't either so hmm, sweetie just stop, ok ?

what the fuck is this

california wasn't wrong

>someone else said

Wasn't his whole character arc in Civil War learning not to be such a rash arrogant asshole and that you need to pause before you take action? Seems pretty out of character to be talking shit to other people

Well boys, it looks like we just found a new Ben Garrison/Sarah Anderson

>capeshit
>character arcs

omg lol

I vomit every time I see the word problematic.

>not putting Strange on the pic because he's a literal godlike being who can snap his finger and erase Nignog Cat out of existence

>book has bigoted characters for the SJWs protag to go against
>SJWs catch wind of it and his quotes to paint the book as RAYCISS despite the theme being about combating racism

The left eats their own, can't make this shit up

Who the fuck is this cunt? From what I can tell, she's probably the most special snowflake who ever snowflaked. Seriously, what does she do that gives her the fucking blue checkmark? I'm willing to bet Twitter just gives this shit out like candy now.

That's a dude, user.

one day im going to write something that gets really famous on the level of Game of Thrones just so i can sit on twitter all day shitting on these people

Oh, so even more special then

By (((Kat Rosenfield)))

The checkmark doesn't mean youre somehow "special", it just means you've verified to twitter that you're actually who you say you are. Lots of irrelevant people have them now, mostly wannabe e-celebs

>made of (...) exposed nerves
I don't think it really needed to spell it out on its twitter profile.

>anxiety

no problem screaming obscenities at anyone they disagree with.

Twitter was a mistake,...too bad it wont go away

Where's mine?

in the mail. Take 4-6 weeks to arrive.

I keep trying to read these from right to left.

No no NO!

PENETRATIVE sex with a dog is a no no! The dog must be licking his cock instead

Really activated the almonds

Someone must make these memes and give them to these useful idiots, where did they find this?

Where's the second panel where I punch her in the face?