It will happen when the weather cools

is pic-related relevant to the prophecy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q&t=6s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills
youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that was the first thing i thought.

yes

SEE I TOLD YOU GLOBAL WARMING DOESN'T EXIST.

>It will happen when the weather cools. - Climate change

>That's when they'll make their move.

>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

>They're trying to force God's hand.

>Watch for these signs:

>Three branches will become one. - north american union

>An island will drift away. - brexit

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill. - NK Or Iran nuke scare, most likely NK

>The star will gorge itself on clay. - The Jews taking land?

>Idols will speak and move about. - Celebs getting involved in politics

>The black flag will fly above the dome. - Isis marching on Jerusalem

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

>A rock will stand on seven hills.

>The ravens will starve. - the Tower of London Ravens, should less then 6 be alive, legend has it the monarchy will fall

>The bear will leave its cave forever. - Russia taking clay, rising again

>The rod and the ring will strike.

All I know is, it was in the 50's a few nights last week. That shit isn't supposed to happen here during the summer.

IT'S SO FUCKING NICE OUTSIDE

GOD DAMN

I love cold weather this summer has been very pleasant

it's been unseasonably cold here lately, for the past week or 2

t. Missouri bro

in Texas it was 72 this morning and is currently about 84, very unusual. past week or so has been mid-high 90s so bretty normal, but today felt too pleasant to not feel strange.

also, checked

Czecked

Trips. He is with us. Shadilay.

Hasn't hit 90 for the past three days here in SC, very unusual for August

if recurring numerals, I'll see you in September.

>Houston
Thank Christ desu

It's been freakishly hot, and now extremely cold in Canada. Now before you say "LEAF!" It's not normal for things to be THIS cold THIS early.

Just because you're a leaf doesn't mean you're full of shit. How much colder than usual?

A fucking Eiffel Tower

Fuck hot summers. It was in the upper 50s at night the last few nights and that is super comfy sleeping weather. 70s during the day, I could get used to this.

We get a shitload of storms, but normal temperatures

I beg whoever is listening. Please let the eclipse tidal pressure devastate Yellowstone and directly take my life.

ICE is physically cooling the planet.

The "X" of the eclipse path this year and 7 years from now falls over the 2 hotspots in the New Madrid Fault line. God help us all if that shit actually happened in combination with YS.

FUCK YOU AMERICANS STOP STEALING OUR SNOW!!!
WE HAVEN'T HAD A PROPER WINTER IN YEARS!!!

Three branches become one-could be the three branches of the Illuminatti. The Good guys are the Gnostic Illuminatti-the other two are criminal cabal . Maybe they will join forces for good?

Reminder there is an eclipse on the 20th. These sorts of events are very symbolic, so expecting a happening between now and then is not to far fetched.

i recently googled some info about the new madrid fault. so wet/muddier earth transfers seismic waves quite a bit more than dry sandy soils, like out west. This year has been wet and rainy to the point of flooding multiple times this year in the whole of the new madrid seismic zone. fun stuff

We all know what to have when it happens. To show youre one of us?

7 hills has something to do with Rome I believe

Praise his name

Copied the list. Didn't notice someone's interpretation on there at first.

well the volcano doesn't make in here but does the eclipse fit anywhere?

It's rubs the goulash on its skin, or else it gets the mild winter again.

>An island will drift away
I always interpreted this as Larsen C

>A rock will stand on seven hills
Venezuelan opposition will be crushed. Image is previous flag of VZ, often used by opposition (seven-star hill).

Finally all that global warming is paying off.

Been a pretty cool summer here in Montreal. One day near the end of July the high was 14. That's typical of a mid April day.

Will Trump be anywhere near the happening?

niggers

Texas here, actually not been mad about the summer so far. Kinda pleasant

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
I've been thinking this could be an EMP caused by a nuke explosion high in the atmosphere. Possibly an attack from NK or a false flag that kickstarts the war between NK and US.

>>The star will gorge itself on clay.
China stomping the street shitters?

No one cares about Benezuela.

Based on some of these I think this is going to unfold over several years, not all in 2017.

>It will happen when the weather cools.
>That's when they'll make their move.
>The plans made long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
>They're trying to force God's hand.
(((They)))

>Watch for these signs:
>Three branches will become one.
Could be Republicans gaining the majority, but they seem as inept as they were before the 2016 elections. Probably has to refer to a country becoming totalitarian. Could be Erdogan's power grab in Turkey. What's happening in Poland with their judicial system could become big in the future. Maduro comes to mind, but I doubt the Venezuelan crisis is going to have much of an impact outside of South America. Could even be the North American Union, markets are overdue for a crash and it'd be a good time for the globalists to try and push it.
>An island will drift away.
Brexit, but it's looking more and more like it's going to be in name only.
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
Something illuminating the night sky so a UFO, missile, or meteor. Either nukes or a meteor capable of fucking shit up missing Earth or burning up in the atmosphere. Might even have to do with the rise of white nationalism. Potentially deadly, but using debate instead of violence. Might be related to Poland above. Might have to do with a future EMP attack. If I had to choose I'd say North Korean missile tests.
>The star will gorge itself on clay.
Greater Israel or a meteor strike. Israel is always fucking with their neighbors, but I don't see them making any major moves this year. Could have to do with the Chinese-Indian border dispute we keep hearing about.

(cont.)

>Idols will speak and move about.
Celebrities, religious leaders, and popular politicians spewing propaganda to the masses.
>The black flag will fly above the dome.
Could be ISIS in Israel, but I doubt it. Lots of domes out there. Could be Istanbul. Erdogan is becoming increasingly anti-western and pandering to Islamic extremists. Could also refer to the pope inviting Muslims to pray in the Vatican symbolizing the Islamic conquest of Europe.
>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
Chinese water shortages, but I don't see that happening this year. Maybe conflict in the South China Sea?
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
Not sure about this one. Could be two sides calling on the masses to pick a side for the coming conflict.
Something about Rome. What said might be true if the three branches becoming one refers to Venezuela.
>The ravens will starve.
Either the food chain gets fucked through nuclear war or the end of the British monarchy because that's raycist and we need to make the "new-Brits" feel welcome.
>The bear will leave its cave forever.
Russia leaves it's isolation and becomes a major world power economically rather than just militarily. They've been hoarding gold and have lots of natural resources. They might weather it through the next global financial crisis and come out of it ahead. The eastern bloc is growing and the Silk Road will benefit them. This might have nothing to do with Russia as well. Could have to do with all of the asleep sheep leaving their slumber. Mass awakening leading to a new era. I'm leaning more towards the latter. The Russia is playing the long game but it'll be awhile become it comes to fruition.
>The rod and the ring will strike.
Nukes.

>>Three branches will become one. - north american union
I thought the three branches of the US government would become united
>>The star will gorge itself on clay. - The Jews taking land?
Poor palenstine, again

>Idols will speak and move about. - Celebs getting involved in politics
nonesense. It's animu robo waifus to compound degeneracy and force god's hand
>>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
Who was in the dragon's den? Any medical condition that causes excessive belly sweat?

Its a false prophecy. I warn all you Anons, looking for prophecy anywhere but to the Lord and Jesus Christ is a very, very, deadly sin. Stop with this, you want prophecy, go to the Lord in prayer and as him, and only him.

ask*

Checked, and you're the first user I've seen to espouse the same raven theory that I have

I will only post once.

Before the end of september, major European city will be nuked by portable device of russian origin that was allegedly stolen from Iraq.
That day, the markets will plummet as newer before. Few countries will lose more than their economy will be able to afford.
Crops of the year will have to be destroyed all over Europe due to radioactive fallout.
Russia will annex Belorussia with the forces they accumulating and full-scale invade Ukraine.
South America crisis will snowball to inhumane catastrophe.
Transcontinental internet lines will be broken, every country will add its own majof restrictions on top of that.
This all will be just the beginning.

Now forget about this post and enjog your life while you can in those endtimes.

Three Gorges Damn is gonna break

Are you guys fucking stupid?

The weather cooling is obviously Fall, it will happen in the cooling season – AUTUMN

I honestly want the climate to change and shift the environment. I wouldnt mind the middle of the US to be a dustbowl or a frozen hell in the seasons and i want the sahara to be an oasis. Id like the antarcic to be a tropical paradise.

checked.. spoopy

I wish I could have gotten all them sweet (you)'s

>Implying that cooler weather isn't what it was supposed to be for the last 15 years

If California gets snow, that's actually a good sign. We used to have snow all over the state every year. The country used to have real white man's weather for decades.

>The rod and the ring will strike

This is an airstrike from space with a dish and antennae.

Nice user, never thought about it like that.

its about fuckin time

>it will happen when the weather cools
Do I switch from tee-shirts to a sweater? The eternal conundrum of the fall season, shit might even need to upgrade my jacket

>list a bunch of hyper generic shit
>holy shit x must mean y!

Literally gypsy tier psychic scam shit.

>this whole thread

>muh global warming
I saw this coming back in April when it was too cold to plant my tomatos

>The star will gorge itself on clay

The eclipse. The moon is the clay.

what? no, the act of eclipsing isn't consuming is it?

>>>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
China will be flooded maybe? No clue.

This already happened. It was a reference to a submarine or a carrier.

>Three branches will become one
The three branches of the US government are all republican majority.

When an eclipse is occuring it looks like the sun is eating the moon. It looks like Pacman.

Njfag here. Coolest wettest summer we've had in decades.

Nobody is prophesying anything. We are just making connections/predictions as to what it could be.

massachusetts here, we've had majority rainy days for all of july and this is an unseasonably cool august.

Possibly the pope visiting jerusalem?

Pope is the rock, jerusalem (and many other cities) known as city of seven hills

>Island drift away
Makes me think of California breaking off from the San Andreas fault. They're on a liberal island out there anyway
>Killing bolt in the sky that doesn't kill
US anti missle technology successfully shooting down a nuke

>>Killing bolt in the sky that doesn't kill

pretty sure that's the nork missile tests.

Island drifting away was brexit right? it hasn't actually happened yet so i think its still in play

brexit makes more sense desu.

Sitting on my balcony right now, I almost want to grab a sweater

Socal fag, confirming its stupid hot

The bear will leave its cave forever--

I think this is a reference to Assange leaving his rooms in the Ecuadorian Embassy.

Bear reference for Assange could work because:
a) Claims that he is tied to Russia
b) Bears hibernate-- Assange has been holed up in Ecuadorian Embassy for 5+ years

>no change here

>Island drift away
>Makes me think of California breaking off from the San Andreas fault
Nah that's Guam user
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q&t=6s
Niggers at work

Does military or navy have some link to the belly/stomach in Chinese culture? Like a chakra point or a metaphor?

>A rock will stand on seven hills

San Francisco is built on seven hills

A massive earthquake is going to shift rock onto the hills.

Stamp it

When was this first made? Anyone got the screencap

faith

Belly of the dragon will drip water
>China vs India

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills

It could be any of these cities.

was david bowie trying to tell us something?

youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

also recently there's been a lot of late night helicopter activity in my area. sometimes 11 pm and sometimes 1 or 2 am. wtf is going on bros?

captcha: paddock jewson

>The star will gorge itself on clay

The star is donald trump and how is he is trying to prop up america by destroying earth with his environmental policies.

Guess I better pull out another blanket for the night. Sucks to be California though hahaha!

i had been hearing lots of helicopter activity between these hours too when i was living in downtown Austin. and during the later winter-early spring i was hearing a lot of airplane activity that i wasn't used to hearing. chalked it up as paranoia but it definitely made me take note.

>travel advisory in Missouri
they know