Australia will dominate the world this century. Once America balkanizes and Europe is in flames from jamal and mohammad...

Australia will dominate the world this century. Once America balkanizes and Europe is in flames from jamal and mohammad, Australia will be the only White Nation left with any real power. We will annex New Zealand and South East Asia, reinstate the White Australia Policy, deporting all gooks, chinks and shitskins, green the desert and start breeding programs to fill the new fertile lands of the desert and colonize these newly conquered lands. White refugees of Europe and America will be accepted, our white population will boom. Chinese and Indian economies will crash due to no demand for cheap labor, European and American GDP will crash, the world will be relying on us, our economy will explode. Due to a revival of Nationalist Socalism after the disasters of Europe and America, Australia will give birth to a scientific, mathematic, philosophical, historical and artistic renaissance the likes of which has never been seen before. Eugenics programs will be put in place, evolving our race, ensuring the dominance of Australia. Due to such huge technological leaps The Solar System will easily be under our rule by 2100. A new spiritual consiousness will also be reached, based on the teachings of the Prophet Adolf Hitler who put in words the will of eternal providence, we will ascend to a higher spiritual state, coming closer to the creator. Most importantly the Jew will be uprooted like the leach he is and promptly sent to the Tasmanian containment zone.

Mark my words and here my Prophecy; Australia is the future of the Aryan Race.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2917718/#!po=32.8947
m.pnas.org/content/113/25/6892.full
anthro.palomar.edu/vary/vary_3.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_distribution_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope that's China

>Australia will be the only whi-
FORTUNE COOKIE ALWAYS WRONG

m8 we are already a Chinese colony what are you on about? If you don't believe me look at the people living around Sydney, 18-30 year olds are overwhelmingly Asian or wog. The cities have been lost already.

The Midwestern Empire will truly be the last western white nation.

M A N T A X
A
N
T
A
X

There won't be any white nations left. Digits confirm.

>Australia
>aryan
Shouldn't you be saving your wife from that aboriginal raping her?

Do chinks in straya actually take on the aussie mindset or do they just run around buying up property and spying?

Then there will be white nations left? Digits will confirm.

>American and European refugees welcome
Yes, allow the likes of Trigglypuff and Anita Sarkeesian into Australia. I'm sure they won't ruin your Australian fantasy.

But I like Tasmania.

Can't we just gas all the jews?

>white
>Australia

nicely done

>trips dont lie

No they won't. They can't even tame their own land of beasts.

Why isn't Idaho part of the midwestern Riech?

Nice job lil bro

It looks worse than it is, he's just an idiot for doing it to himself

Well you can royally piss off. The White race is making a comeback this next generation, just wait

checked
whites will take over the whole world again

how when you can't even sanction Israel?

You left out one important detail - the CHINK problem. God, I wish we just flattened them outright in the Opium War. It's only a matter of time before they swarm the entire planet.

>swarm

they're exponentially decreasing dumbass

Well holy shit! I just found the best shit, thanks for spreading the word

China, South Korea, and Japan have lower birthrates than all but Germany.

>just wait
>you'll see
>soon enough

Opportunities missed really. But you can still help by not buying anything chink related.

Collisions! HAHAHAHAHA

You're a Chinese province in all but name. if America ever fell it would become official. The Chinese navy could easily defeat yours and then pour troops into your country.
Honestly, you'd have trouble even beating Indonesia.

>and then your mom wakes you up

In the next century, the only counter-balancing force to the Chinks will be the World Pooperpower.

I1 is concentrated in all regions, but abscent from modern Australian aboriginees - supposedly. Y Haplogroups I and R1b1, supposedly from admixture, are found among native Australians;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2917718/#!po=32.8947
>Previous analysis of AuR mtDNA11,12 showed that 37 individuals are likely to have ancient Australian maternal origin with deep-rooting mtDNA lineages (haplogroups M42a and b, P4b and S1a), with one mtDNA of probable European origin (haplogroup U5).
>However, five of these Y chromosomes clearly fall into European haplogroups (R1b1 and I)

The notion that R1b or I might be native to Australia is bolstered by the fact that basal R1b1 (If the R1b1 is basal and not a subclade) is extremely rare in Eurasia, and by the presence of 'European' mtDNA haplogroups in ancient Australian remains;

>m.pnas.org/content/113/25/6892.full
>The haplogroups observed for WLH4 were S2 and V3c
>The haplogroups observed for WLH3a were H15a1, U5a, and H1. WLH3b showed haplogroups H40b, H1, and H3

If S, H, V, U, R1b and I were all native to Australia, then Europe appears to be a truncated version of Australian mtDNA and Y diversity, and Australia appears to be a gene pool where H, V, U, R1b and I went extinct. This would also explain why type A blood is common in Australian natives;

>anthro.palomar.edu/vary/vary_3.htm

If Y-haplogroup I was present in ancient Australia and migrated to Europe, this would explain the geographic distribution of bloodtype A - R1b is also present in north America, where type A blood is also found at high frequency. Since Y-haplogroup I is upstream of R1b1, this implies that the last common ancestor of I and R possessed 'Europoid' characteristics - this would explain Mungo man's gracility. That ancestor is IJK, and since Y-haplogroups G and H are present in populations with Europoid characteristics, the last common ancestor of G, H and IJK had to have Europoid characteristics - Y-haplogroup GHIJK.

Coincidently, GHIJK, the descendent of F, has never been found in any living male or any remains. F came out of Africa 70,000 years ago, and the absence of GHIJK implies that all it's descendents outbred it, everywhere on the planet. The geographic spread of bloodtype A+ probably displays the spread of the Europoid phenotype by around 50,000 years ago. This is also the strongest evidence that bloodtype A+ is associated with Y-haplogroups R1b1 and I, and mt-haplogroups H, S, V and U.

We can never be a great nation until we are our own nation. While we wear another nations flag and have a non-Australian as the Head of State, we will always be submissive.

Australian Republic is the only answer.

You don't need to annex New Zealand. Its already listed as a state of Australia in the constitution. All you need is a referendum where the kiwis work out they can tack their national debt onto ours and it gets taken out of GST revenue.

Don't get any ideas freeeloading kiwi faggots!

We know that Mu colonized Eurasia starting around 50,000BC, because Y-haplogroups GHIJK-HIJK-IJK are abscent from modern men or ancient remains, I and R1b1 Y-haplogroups are found among living Australians, and mt-haplogroups H-U-V are found in ancient Australian remains. Curiously, native Australians, northern Europeans and north-west native Americans have the highest concentrations of A-type blood;

>anthro.palomar.edu/vary/vary_3.htm
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_distribution_by_country

We find concentrations in;

Norway = 40%
Portugal = 39%
Finnland = 38%
Turkey = 37%
Germany = 37%
Sweden = 37%
Denmark = 37%
Switzerland - 37%

Y-Haplogroup I1 is common in all these countries - specifically in Baltic Germany and Scandinavia, where A+ blood reaches it's highest concentrations. In the countries where O+ blood is least common (Finland and Switzerland) I1 is common, and A+ is the most common bloodtype. In fact, I1 and A+ blood are the only commonalities between Finland and Switzerland. Thus;

Bloodtype A+ = Y-Haplogroup I1.

I sincerely believe that Indonesia, the Philippines, Papua New Guinea, Australia, Melanesia and Micronesia are the white homeland.

People in Australia don't even know what a republic is or how it works. They seem to think it means a self-ruling democracy.

>Pennsylvania

You guys are fucking faggots

If there are faggots or transgender then count me out.

How will you annex us when you can't even beat us at rugby

We'll bowl underarm.

TOP KEK in what (((UNIesSTAN))) Aussie fag, America will stand tall and nuke all!

That's a yellow card m8

Australia is like 70% white now

You're anglo, you silly cunts

You're a bunch of Pakies.

>Melbourne
>Sydney
Think again

Hey, dickhead: Australia isn't a white nation. From the beginning it was indigenous and now it's multicultural. For a brief period in the middle it had a white Australia policy, but this was always wishful thinking and denial.

Also, please get back on your meds.