Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>Brexit negotiations 'have not begun well' - Sir Simon Fraser
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40846830

>Armed US immigration officers stationed at British airports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/09/us-want-armed-immigration-officers-british-airports-radical2/

>The Article 49 strategy to keep Britain in the EU
ft.com/content/9f4fd278-790e-11e7-a3e8-60495fe6ca71

>Britain denies agreeing to pay EU exit bill
lancasteronline.com/news/politics/the-latest-britain-denies-agreeing-to-pay-eu-exit-bill/article_d2c962b3-8065-59bc-939c-007b0da39f80.html

>EU data protection rules to be rolled into UK law
digitallook.com/news/political-news/eu-data-protection-rules-to-be-rolled-into-uk-law--2805330.html

>British woman shot in Brazil 'after getting lost'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40847751

>British tourists shun France and terror-hit (Muslim infested) countries in north Africa as they flock to sun-drenched Croatia and Dubai instead
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4767740/British-tourists-shunning-France-flocking-Spain.html

>NHS to recruit an army of British nurses after Brexit instead of paying expensive agency staff
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/06/exclusive-nhs-recruit-army-british-nurses-brexit-instead-paying/

>Universities to be stopped from sidelining British students for foreign teens who can pay more
telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/08/06/universities-stopped-sidelining-british-students-foreign-teens/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LLmT8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/09/us-want-armed-immigration-officers-british-airports-radical2/
archive.is/DwbgS
archive.is/DsSVf
lancasteronline.com/news/politics/the-latest-britain-denies-agreeing-to-pay-eu-exit-bill/article_d2c962b3-8065-59bc-939c-007b0da39f80.html
archive.is/Ddscw
digitallook.com/news/political-news/eu-data-protection-rules-to-be-rolled-into-uk-law--2805330.html
archive.is/uzq2C
archive.is/86KF2
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4767740/British-tourists-shunning-France-flocking-Spain.html
archive.is/99pGJ
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/06/exclusive-nhs-recruit-army-british-nurses-brexit-instead-paying/
archive.is/YnpuK
telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/08/06/universities-stopped-sidelining-british-students-foreign-teens/
archive.is/dhoIO
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkJ_QSbdWE4
youtube.com/watch?v=6-7euS0BkYE
youtube.com/watch?v=d9_XNXMU2Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=GugeH9xd9zE
youtube.com/watch?v=wxpYW_w5pgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck the (((papers))) and fuck the Jewish cabal.

High Dominant virgins

>can hear doggo snoring through two closed doors and a flight of stairs
Actually kinda impressed

How old is too old for parents to see a child naked ie in the bath?

Would it have been feasible to remain in splendid isolation forever? The continent is a lost cause. They are fucking shit at everything, permanently beleaguered by instability and trampled by some other shitty tyrant/dictator basically what equates to every five minutes historically, where England has been prosperous and free for centuries. WHY didn't we pull our nose out in 1939? Don't pretend we were in it for some noble deed when we consigned all of Eastern Europe to communist serfdom at the Yalta Conference. What a fucking waste. I find it seriously hard to imagine Nazi Germany mustering the strength to challenge pose a serious threat to Britain and her colonies given Eurocuck empires always disintegrate after five minutes anyway. Either way, we could've just chipped away at the Nazis in peacetime using espionage and perfidy like we normally do. What the fuck went wrong?

>model sucked dick to save her life
No shit

8 or something.

When the child is old enough to bath itself safely.

>1 am

Comfy hours.

Sadly we will never know. There was a fair amount of pro-war sentiment in bongland though, appeasement wasn't seen to be working. Basically we made a mistake.

Use Archives

archive.is/LLmT8

archive.is/DwbgS

archive.is/DsSVf

archive.is/Ddscw

archive.is/Ddscw

archive.is/uzq2C

archive.is/86KF2

archive.is/99pGJ

archive.is/YnpuK

archive.is/dhoIO

>England
>Remaining isolated post Norman Conquest
Never would have happened.

Are you on holiday norge person?

Take the Vegan Pill. Stop eating (((meat))) and harming animals.

Absolutely this!

Total war was a mistake.

>No carpet
Why Why Why

>tfw If my parents find out I'm up all night they might revoke my WiFi privileges

Best hit the hay soon then

>Cut bursaries
>People stop applying
>NHS workers continually cry about it being a vocation and a calling in life

Diana was a slag desu. And it's nice to see Espana shutting the fuck up for once.

REVEALED: HOW MUCH BRITAIN PAYS EU A WEEK
>Implying this wasn't revealed millions of times by both sides of the campaign in 2016
>Implying the information hasn't always been public
>Implying that £156m/week is acceptable

Killing your wife is pleb tier, doing it then offing yourself and leaving a child behind is absolutely abhorrent.

China stopping money flowing out of their country is a sensible thing. (((Paddy Power))) can get to fuck

Our 'young' will never be 'set free' online. They'll live under full blown censorship and they'll than their masters for protecting them like good little goys.

>Cartoon
>Making a joke about human trafficking

(You)

It's not a pill, it's many pills to replace the nutrients you gain from eating the diet of an omnivore.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkJ_QSbdWE4

Would like to apologise for shitting up the threads with that Preuße fight stuff, I haven't backed out of it, but I won't discuss it anymore until November, to try and limit the non-political discussion here.

I'm the only reason my mum can play her shitty facebook games.

Why is it christmas?

Careful lad, you'll summon the fucker

I'm not the Nordbro

You take that back.

Then don't come into this thread and tell us to change the format you mong.

We should never have declared war on Hitler and we should have expelled the Kikes from the entirety of Europe to some distant land where they would have been able to gain limited influence and infiltration capabilities.

Why is Charles Bronson in a warhammer game?

Trump's anti climate-change memery is wonderful.

>Run a company like a cunt
>Have shit security
>Allow transfers to known illegal accounts
>Blame customers

Feel really fucking sorry for that girl desu. If the story is true, she's guilty of nothing else than naivety.

>Caring about faggots dying at faggot parties

>Landing cards to be scrapped
>Saving £3.6m
Retardation manifest

What happened? Give me a basic information presentation.

Threre's a rug.

He finally snapped on the shitposter known as Pube and that somehow ended up in them arranging a fight.

I remember being addicted to farmville around 12. I eventually realized it was all pointless and a waste of time. Unlike brit/pol/ of course :^)

Why not?

If you think that's bad... look familiar?

>you will never say "Rule Britannia" with it still being factually true

life is pain lads desu

youtube.com/watch?v=6-7euS0BkYE

>arranging a fight
Come again? They aren't literally meeting outside the local Big Johns at a set date to have it off, are they?

Nah mate. Total war, not Total War.

The new ones are too fast paced for me though, I like being able to stop and watch the melee for a few moments without worrying about an entire flank being annihilated.

I haven't been on here for two days because of that shite and all those new tripfag cunts. Was very uncomfy.

Yes, exactly that. They were going to meet at a boatyard in Scotland.

It's important to use archives some articles might get deleted and you should not give them ad revenue

They're gone now lad, if you mean DanTheMan.

Dinnerposter here. You're a good lad, Are Kevin. It's not really you who was to blame for that incident, or the rise of the tripfag menace.

Have you considered dropping your code and just posting anonymously? We will still recognise you often enough.

>Our 'young' will never be 'set free' online. They'll live under full blown censorship and they'll than their masters for protecting them like good little goys.
Have you heard about Youtube's new censorship? Any videos that they deem offensive they remove from search results, demonetise, don't show as recommended and don't allow likes. At the very least they haven't banned the videos, but governing on subjective emotions such as offence can only create chaos and bias.

>Trump's anti climate-change memery is wonderful.
For all of the shit he is stirring up, at least it is probably well intentioned and amusing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>Diana was a slag desu.

she was our slag though,

fuck that nasty other woman, nobody ever liked her

Thanks lad

I have a huge list of mods for the current one which rather fix that amongst other things. They get broken on Thursday with the new patch. I can honestly say however that TW WH is the most fun I've had with a computer game in years.

he looks exactly like my professor... spooky...

Every time Diana and camilla come up I want to fire up gimp and do a 'Mehmet, my son' meme of charles

You aren't the first to suggest this or even do it. It looks ugly and they always revert back to normal within 12 hours, max. Besides, no one clicks the links anyway. I've updated the last 6 lot now after tonight (besides from Cope doing them once) and for no other reason than to keep the thread updated.

Good. He wasn't even the only one. A hard time we had of it, being without decent comfy hours.

I am offended by this.

Who said what? How'd it descend into threats of violence?

Shush it's how tripfags mate. Don't disturb them just watch this natural wonder unfold.

That was extremely disappointing Rightly. I expect better from you. Don't bother with that twat, continue your old policy of ignoring him. It's quite clear he's a wind-up merchant.

Dude we've got to, like, do something about it. What if they both get BTFO'd and never come on here again?

Why not? And I mean isolation a la pic related. We should've kept colonising, kept engineering famines, etc. abroad. Could've made swathes of Africa nice and white (considering they hadn't had their population explosion and were sparse in many places), made more Australia's and Canada's, kept consolidating our power.

That's why I'm conflicted on Israel. Is it not a good thing they bugger off to that shitty slither of land and take their usury with them? Sadly, it hasn't seemed to occur as they are still here decrying us publicly for not being diverse enough. We'll never get them all in one place because they know that's right where we want them. Right within the radius of a single nuke.

>he

Preusse is a girl. That's what made it funny.

I'll be a little sad to see Rightly gone, but Pube dying can only be a good thing.

All i want is a quick rundown

What a terrible shame.

Insomnia's a right old cunt and no mistake
Knock it on the head around 12 and just lying there eric and urning til all fucking hours
Goddamn waking nightmare

Normans were imperialists, always have been since they conquered England. They'd keep going to war, expanding, going to war, expanding and so on. There wouldn't be any splendid isolation and there never actually has been with England under Norman control. If Godwinson won at Hastings then maybe so.
I'd be very sad to see Rightly gone. Pube is alright too but eh I don't know man.

Do you exercise a lot? Helps me sleep better usually.

youtube.com/watch?v=d9_XNXMU2Q4

Now you've seen off the Larkin poster can you see off the autistic tripfags too, please?

FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS
THE 150 MILLION FIGURE IS NET PAY
THE BUS FIGURE WAS GROSS PAY (NOT NET PAY)
THERE IS A DIFFRENCE BETWEEN GROSS AND NET PAY
THE ESTIMATED GROSS PAY IS 225 MILLION, AND THE FIGURE IS DIFFICULT TO CALCULATE SO THE 250 MILLION FIGURE IS INFACT ACURATE WHEN TALKING ABOUT GROSS PAY
FAKE NEWS.

>he's backing out
proob predicted this

has he ever been wrong?

Unironically fuck off

Lift 3 times a week

Nigger, please humans been eating meat since we were cavemen, only recently has the jew started us down the path of ((((vegetarianism)))) and ((((veganism))))

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Watching ross Kemp on the whole immigrant thing

I want YKTD back. He's our antihero.

>weeks without a single happening

It's not like terror attacks are just going to stop. We'll see one before 2018, I know it.

>tfw no war

walks to tesco

FUCK I FORGOT MY PLASTIC BAGS

I know bombathon is over but the peaceful religion of nothing to do with terrorism has been very disappointingly quiet recently.

No and it doesn't look like he'll ever be

Israel is no good because the damage to the world was already done and then we gave them a base of operations to emerge out of our ashes and infiltrate and take over our institutions. They would have suffered a huge setback had they not got their horrendous wars to weaken us so badly. We would have been so much stronger and Hitler would have helped us subdue and imasculate the sneaky bastards to the extent we could have just shipped them off and banned them from coming back.

Does that make sense to anyone?

There could've been a happening if you weren't such a pussy

>footage of the Rightly and Prusse meet up in Brighton

youtube.com/watch?v=GugeH9xd9zE

youtube.com/watch?v=wxpYW_w5pgo

R E Q U E S T
E
Q
U
E
S
T

>seen of the Larkin poster
Good times.

>see of the autistics tripfags?
Hurl headlong flaming from th' Ethereal Skie
With hideous ruine and combustion down
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell
In Adamantine Chains and penal Fire,
Who durst defie th' Omnipotent anons to Arms?

Out of my power I'm afraid.

>Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death
>Pray for us now and at the hour of our death

this

Do running or walking as well. Genuinely helps.