/HTG/: CARPE DIEM EDITION Pt. Septem

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital
>Los Angeles, CA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtu.be/R0hH8pkVw60
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Authority_of_New_York_and_New_Jersey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_of_Los_Angeles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vigor_Shipyards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Pacific_Shipyards,_Los_Angeles_Division
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington,_Los_Angeles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbor_Gateway,_Los_Angeles
artsdistrictla.org/board-of-directors/
hcncla.org/arts-district/
a53.asmdc.org/
josehuizar.com/
sd24.senate.ca.gov/sd24/map
hildalsolis.org/
jimmygomezforcongress.com/progressive-record/
youtu.be/ZoK63Bk7pgw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130107914/#q130109308
friendlyhousela.org/
rehabreviews.com/friendly-house/
urbanlegendpr.com/blog/?page_id=3520
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/R0hH8pkVw60

>Goldwin Foundation
Check out their logo. Pic related comes from their website.

Reminder that this general area outline here is the one we are currently searching.

Are they a foundation in LA?

DC Pedogate thread on Dupont Circle just got deleted.

Must have gotten too close.

They're closely tied to CHLA, as you can tell from that picture.

Bump, won't be able to contribute much today

Every little bit counts, thread got posted later today then I usually like it to be, but better late then never I suppose.

That pic is from children's hospital Los Angeles

Thanks for helping drive the point home.

Do you have any intel that would cast suspicion on this place for being part of a trafficking network other than its logo and the symbolism inherent within it?

bump

>start /htg/ thread
>posters show up with spooki imagery
>anime alphabet user claims its a good lead
Every time

You don't want to look around the hospital? I'll do it.

Like clockwork it seems.

I was there when the mods shut it down. Definitely onto something there.

I would very much value such a contribution.

It's outside of the search vector, so no I'm not going to look at it.

After a cursory look at Google Maps, there does indeed appear to be a hub around that hospital.

I'll let that dog lie until you're ready to tackle it.

A poster from last night mentioned that it might be worth looking into Marriott Hotel.

What has led you to believe that there is a hub within that area?

No one cares about your opinion of things spook

Street view of some of the locality, like the nearby daycare. There are some other readily apparent red flags like the Church of Scientology across the street.

Friendly reminder that I just Sage and Report your shitty threads.

Fair enough, but as mentioned before it's outside of the search vector.

You say that, as you're here (like you are every day) keeping them bumped

Not even being covert anymore I see.

Why would I bother?

Fair enough, just remember I hide your posts because of your mental tricks in your images.

Even knowing that I'm in the thread is enough for my ELF rays to track you and do whatever I please. You're dead, kiddo.

I give a fuck OP

Anyone got accounts of people trying to increase awareness for human trafficking in their area that later get stalked and pressured?

The la live plaza directly next to the figuroe hotel that was being looked around the other night could be a distribution hotspot for all blackmarket products being a perfect showcase and all for anything and having many discrete entrances as well.

Another spot possibly is glendale plaza and the surrounding facilities, everything seems too coincidental around that area especially with the ywca just down the road from it all.

Theres a marriott hotel in the la live plaza as well by the way

One more location to keep in mind as a side note would be the national orange show event center up in san bernadino, the location seems like it could be interesting. Theres a small airport next to the santa ana river with another marriott situated nearby along the river.

Raves are often held in various warehouses openly and illegally if thats any possible use, theres a big one every year thats held in california called nocturnal and its rather notorious.
But just looking for raves in general will lead to some obscure warehouses you wouldnt find normally.

And if youre wondering why is marriott significant well remember who owned the marriott that was at the base of the twin towers... no one even realizes it was ever there at all much less what went on there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Authority_of_New_York_and_New_Jersey

Remember what hotel was attacked in those london attacks that all happened in the same day awhile back? Ever find it odd that kids were in so many of those photos given what time and where it was?
>it was a marriott

Trying to see some real crazy shit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_of_Los_Angeles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vigor_Shipyards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Pacific_Shipyards,_Los_Angeles_Division

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_Island

There was even a tuna packaging plant on that island
Pretty sure the island is and has been mainly used for various BBPs though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington,_Los_Angeles

The railway running through the nearby neighborhood of wilmington ends at lincoln park...
wilmington has a bridge connected to terminal
weird neighborhood in general
they have a giant basin 66 oil storage tank in that area as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbor_Gateway,_Los_Angeles

>In 2013, it was noted that one section of Harbor Gateway had "one of the city's highest concentrations of registered sex offenders," with 86 living in a 13-block area, and so the city began a campaign to force some of them to move by building pocket parks in Harbor Gateway and in Wilmington. In California, such offenders are barred by law from living near schools and parks. The small park was built on city-owned land on the southeast corner of Torrance Boulevard and Denker Avenue.[12]

>Many trucking, shipping and logistics companies are based in Harbor Gateway.[7] The headquarters of National Stores (Fallas Paredes) is in Harbor Gateway, near Gardena.[21] Yoshinoya America's headquarters are in Harbor Gateway, near Torrance.[22] Faraday Future is headquartered is located in Harbor Gateway, near Carson, CA, even though it has a Gardena address.

Thank you for reposting this information from last night (well morning technically).

another larp slide thread. let it die.

Bump

In regards to the spot in downtown we found was wondering if looking into the local government of the arts district might be a good idea
List of the board of directors of the arts district:artsdistrictla.org/board-of-directors/
historical cultural neighborhood council:hcncla.org/arts-district/ (agendas and minutes haven't been updated in 2 years)
area is part of assemblyman Miguel Santiago's 53rd district:a53.asmdc.org/
City council member Jose Huirzar:josehuizar.com/
California state senate member kevin de leon:sd24.senate.ca.gov/sd24/map
supiorvisor hilda solis:hildalsolis.org/
and jimmy gomez in congress:jimmygomezforcongress.com/progressive-record/

Though if that was the MDC then I'd expect a much bigger reaction from the shills which makes me wonder. Either way i'll be checking out hollywood for anything that looks like a DC.

Social media is always a good branching point, thanks.

You cannot keep solely relying on symbolism to cast suspicion on places anime bumper, it's just not enough to count as a viable lead on its own.

It's a starting point, and the method works well for me. Other anons commented on the graffiti in another thread, so it seems worth reposting.
>all the world's a stage

I am checking out the area since you pointed it out and it's within the search vector. They count as relevant bumps if nothing else. At least you're trying to help I suppose.

I'll have to ask around to see if there really is such a thing as a net branch of the FBI before I fully believe that post there.

It don't think it's FBI, specifically. The poster is still likely affiliated with DHS in some capacity, however.

Where is this post from anyway? I assumed it was from some secret board that only certain feds could access or something. I believe that wouldn't be uncommon practice for the FBI either.

Pizzagate thread.

Interesting, wouldn't think they'd discuss something like that out in the open. Makes me question it's validity even more then. Why do you think this image has relevancy then?

Hello. I help lots in investigate. Check Korean Town vendor and child-oriented facilities. Asian famous for cheesy pizza for tourist fun. Small blocks for looking, keep busy, harping fun.

Lot of front businesses in Korea Town?

So people know to dig through social media once we zero in on locations, like we did with Manhattanknights.

I'm talking about this image specificallyRegardless, yes looking into social media would be valuable.

I was responding under that assumption. To expound, I think that was in the first Manhattanknights thread, actually.

Do not know. Simple looking. Lots of strangeness, nothing solid. Look for obvious, then slowly branch. Like:

Coincidence that "Zion Market" (Like zionist, ha ha, no?) in Korea Town has parking entrance on " 636 S Mariposa Ave" (Spanish for butterfly! Fun, cute, bug for kids, no?). Small things, most likely nothing, but keeps me from boredom, and maybe I help :D

>Mariposa Ave
youtu.be/ZoK63Bk7pgw

Let me ask you this: do front businesses tend to be right next to legitimate businesses or do they usually prefer to buy out an entire block or small venue?

We're not going on a google earth/maps Easter egg hunt over just symbols alone. We have to focus on other aspects, like figuring out which businesses are fronts or not.

With the biggest venue I've seen, they owned seemingly every business along the street - at least a dozen in total.

Don't let me stop you.

Yes yes! Weird, but coincidence. (Also, Korea Town block is small, good for lazy chan-kun like me).
But easter hunt is funnest! :D Where else begin? Look for small coincidences and symbols around big areas.

>City of Palatka, FL

huh? grew up in Palatka, it's literally nothing except for a diner and a bridge that's supposed to be old but isn't

Tremendous work guise! Any day now!

You're not stopping me, but you could potentially be driving people in the thread in directions that will lead to unsatisfactory results because they're focusing on the kind of clues that you post instead of more relevant aspects. Do you understand what I'm saying?

If you want to direct people: where's that poka-dot map?

Shill! Shill!

>People are still using my map
I'm flattered,

The guy who made it likes your arrows, what can I say?

And my dots.

Frank!

Mariposa Motel, good that pictures of broken-in door hinges, dirty toilets, and paint-torn walls, but at least they have baby products available! Very nice of them c:

What's the address of this hotel that you're looking at currently?

Down street from Zion Market, but still on Mariposa Ave.:
518 S Mariposa Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90020

Interesting, I'll take note of it. Thanks for the contribution.

Good that church is so close to lovely motels and near marketplace.

bump

DEEP DRIVED MOTHERFUCKER :DDD
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130107914/#q130109308

Have you encountered Addiction Treatment Centers that offer housing to be connected to trafficking networks?

I know someone familiar with such activity locally, and I can inquire generally.

That being said, I've yet to see any such centers at hubs I've looked at. Maybe at the local university town.

This is one that I am looking at currently:

347 Normandie Ave Los Angeles, CA 90020

friendlyhousela.org/
rehabreviews.com/friendly-house/

Ahahaha that lone review

>This woman who runs the house seems to think that labotomies are still legal. She is very unprofessional, upcharges people who stay there, doesn’t take reality serious enough. There have been many accidents resulting from this place!! Pathetic staff!!!

>This woman also stalks her patients….. she has very stranger behavior!! Nothing worth coming to save yourself for.

You and I noticed the same thing that stood out it seems. While symbolism alone is not enough, if every business, or most of them, in a block or venue have a pedo symbol in their logo or on their store fronts then that would be a bit of a suspicious coincidence I suppose.

Sola 5 Acedemy, Tutoring Center. No (active) website. Same general area (Korea Town, LA). Facebook found after search, but also cleaned and has different symbols.

Hands could potentially be a symbol, they've been seen quite frequently through the threads and I've started picking up on it too. Hasn't been a confirmed symbol though. I remember noticing that place due to it's locality as well myself.

Pushing this back to page 1

So found this odd "PR firm" that seems to be located in an old theater which, if it exist, I think is a front. completely blank yelp with trucks parked right next to the building.
urbanlegendpr.com/blog/?page_id=3520

they have a second location that's very similar, no reviews, has a loading dock

What's the address of both of the places?

Facebook "page". Why no photos or reviews.

6425 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
601 alvarado st., Los Angeles, CA 90026

Thanks, I'll mark them for reference.

Truthfully asking, have these threads accomplished anything so far?