hooktube.com/watch?v=OuMsuo7m-eQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
youtube.com/watch?v=qymOSNhI8Y0
hooktube.com/watch?v=OuMsuo7m-eQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

disgusting hair

Why does this board devote so much time to this woman?

So what, she's hot and espouses alt-right, rightwing, or conservative viewpoints. Whats the big deal?

I mean really, who the fuck cares?

Her self-important attitude makes her less attractive than Rosie O'Donnell.

She dun goofed

I'd still hit it

RIP

>I mean really, who the fuck cares?
you apparently.

>mfw prematurely grey masterrace.

No dyes here ladies, user is all natty.

hey lauren, you look like shit

I KNOW, ALWAYS LAUREN SOUTHERN SOAM ON THIS BOARD..

youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4

SAD TO SEE!!!

youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4

It seems like it's a twerking parade, even kids.

I actually like her new hair color, hope it stays.

Otherwise she can fuck off

>kike
>coal burner
>civic nationalist
>fake blonde
nu/pol/ cucks worship this.

She's not jewish though. No evidence of coal burning either. Why do you lie?

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

Met her at berkeley, seemed cool despite the faggot proud boys orbiting her.

>I look old and haggard
>Let's dye my hair grey

How dumb can a thot be?

you held your phone vertically champ

I made my point already.

wtf, really easy to see her jewish hair roots now

I wanna do her. Lol

>How dumb can a thot be?
She did wear a Generation Identity shirt into Hamburg at a time the city was under siege by 100,000 radical Antifa and Blac Bloc anarchists and the G20 world elite/davos crowd. She's retarded and I love it.

>in b4 Moarpheous makes autistic memes about how Lauren is trying to look like her sister

it's good that she's calling out flamboyant sodomite wickedness, I just wish she didn't dress it up in a "i'm not homophobic, but....."

It does seem like she recognizes the destructiveness of the """"lifestyle"""""" though. It's like she doesn't want to offend fags

Sup Forums is a collection of entities without hierarchies, Lauren comes from the mainstream media where she exists as a broadcast medium. She has a 1 to many (1.*) relationship with her audience, where she is at the top of the hierarchy, remember that Sup Forums and Sup Forums exist in a *.* (many to many) relationship where there are no hierarchies and the least of the group can contribute as well as the most gifted.

This is why Sup Forums is an agile entity that gets things done, when Sup Forums tracked down Shoah Le Poof, was this accomplishment caused by one mastermind telling his subordinates what they could or can't do?

Lauren treats Sup Forums like they are subordinate plebs that must follow her every word and donate shekels to her, she is inherently disliked here because she is not /ourgirl/

T_D summer fegs have ruined this place.

>everyone ITT:

>I called Gavin a faggot for putting a dildo in his ass

well done.

Brittany Venti already commented on this

Virgins white boys. Sage

leftypol has gotten way to uppity as of late

>she is inherently disliked here
Wrong.

Finnish bro. Do you not yet realize that we do this to get a response from you? You alone are the LIDF. It's funny as hell.

posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

>HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

>DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

>DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

>WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

>DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

>WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

>DON'T YOU AGREE???

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

he's self aware

Whar happened to the days when we jacked off to Sam Hyde videos for a couple months or so? What happened to the days when we were real men?

> Don't care
So what happens when you keep shilling something that someone doesn't care about? Pretty sure it will have a negative outcome.

HER HAIR CHANGED COLOR WHEN SHE BATTLED THE GREAT BALROG.
In other words, she got BLACKED.

we now

ahem

Those Days Don't Have To End, Friend-o

youtube.com/watch?v=qymOSNhI8Y0

>me alone
>4 times more people like her than dislike her on /pol

does not compute

I don't make LS threads. I just come into them do debunk lies. Blame the people who make these threads if you're tired of seeing her here.

I lost.

Im fucking crying

Yeah, but I sexually Identify as a conservative Finnish Spurdo. This is hot, make more plox

dat gap tho

>255 don't care
>204 love here
so more people don't give a shit about her. well done, shill. you've just rekt yourself with that graph.

Classic suicide bomb rescue.

Don't forget to buy her book. Quick, before liberals ban it!

I don't mind Lauren, but you defend her like she's your wife. Most people call her a kike and a Jewess because they know you'll respond like a typical beta orbiter. You're in every single Lauren thread, user. Every single one.

If you asked about any other topic I'm sure you'd find way more than 50% don't care. For example I'm sure around 75-90% doesn't care about Pagan threads.

I want her to kiss my twig & giggleberries so badly.

>how he recoils! I've been found out!

Ye, just like you did last summer. Every year. It never gets better.

What is the grey pill?

K KEEP ME POSTED

Look at her hair.

Dude, I'm like a beta orbiter on Sup Forums, I lurk, learn, and listen. But I just had to get that off my chest.

So there are two types of truth we have here, Dejure and Defacto.

Defacto
> Sup Forums creates thread and topics and everyone gets to chip in on the problem until there is a DEFACTO TRUTH that the group agrees upon.

Dejure
> Then there is the DEJURE TRUTH that comes from the single authority figure that everyone must follow.

Sup Forums is a DEFACTO TRUTH entity, Lauren and her MSM buddies come from the DEJURE TRUTH system.

HERE'S A QUICK RUNDOWN ON LAUREN

>makes speeches exposing cultural marxism
>directly met Generation Identity in Europe and chased NGO boats twice
>constantly on the front lines on the streets doing activism and supporting nationalist rallies and movements
>redpilling hundreds of thousands of people including about the important issues
>she works independently now so she's not controlled by (((specific interests)))
>leftists and Mr.Noseberg are so threatened by her that they make endless threads trying to character assassinate her, and throw jars of fox piss at her, all of which only increases her number of followers and viewers because of the attention
>the only "arguments" they have against her is outright lies (that she's a "Jew", "coalburner", "not a blonde", "a man") or pointless ad hominem (that she's an "attention whore")
>calls out the (((media))), the alt-lite, cuckservatives, feminists, Islam, Marxism, mass immigration, and all the cancer infecting society accurately
>subtly promotes Sup Forums-tier values while being normie-friendly and not hurt her career
>she made a video exposing white replacement that got 200k+ views in less than a week, now a lot more
>fights off antifa on the streets

Stop please, I'm dying...

Parasocial relationships

>Dude, I'm like a beta orbiter on Sup Forums,
then step aside for the Big Nationalist Cock
lefy pol division threads are a great place to spread the joys of Nationalism!

>hooktube.com/watch?v=OuMsuo7m-eQ

now she looks as old and tired as her views

not an argument. more people than not (by a huge margin if you add the "hate") don't give a shit about her and would prefer to not see here ------ i.e. she's nothing special and doesn't "represent" what most of this board is. also, who the fuck uses strawpolls unironically? fucking newfag. don't respond to me or my posts over again shlomo.

I find her videos boring, but I like the look

rly makes u think

>Anyone can be a victim.

That's pretty fuggin good.

Tbh she's a good girl doing her best in life with the information and experiences that she's had. She's got balls to be on the front lines and she'll never be perfect but you can see the effort there. I'd take her for some smoko if I was single for sure.

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS??????????????

Do you have this with sound?

Nice

Actually it's a perfectly valid argument. If everyone cared about every thread they see here that would be preposterous. Most people look through the catalog and choose 2-6 threads that interest them, ignoring dozens of other threads. You are doing it for many threads right now, but for some reason you feel the need to whine about this specific thread.

She looks like my grandma

Which hair color do you think looks best on Lauren?

I don't care, I'm not here to talk about her attractiveness.

Cos she paying niggas to post shit on here about her.

What I've learned so far;
>She's a jew
>She's actually a he

>so *gasp* I want to talk to you about *brappp* the main schtream mediooooooo *orgasm* oorrr

This actually makes me like her more

Show your flag nigger.

She's not a jew and she's not paying anyone to post about her here.

She's literally a kike. Look it up. A quick google search will prove it.

>999
Lauren kike confirmed

Wrong.

I like his attitude, and he is correct. Sup Forums is retarded

Virginity is why

can you prove thats her 23andme

It's really irrelevant. She preaches traditional conservative values, yet is unmarried and without two white children. She's a phony e-celeb.

UGLY CUNT THAT ONLY DESPERATE NAZI KEKS LIKE

>hooktube.com/watch?v=OuMsuo7m-eQ
There is literally no point to doing this for Lauren's videos. Even if you hate her, her videos are not monetized.

>Actually it's a perfectly valid argument
no it's not. at all. you've made an ass of yourself with that strawpoll. good going. it's almost as if you entertain trolls because you want this to continue - more threads nonstop. if you've been here for long enough you'd know it doesn't work. ever. the more you kvetch over trolls, the more they come.