Tfw u have a blue eyed, black haired ( really really dark brown )...

Tfw u have a blue eyed, black haired ( really really dark brown ), white skinned beautiful wife who wants 12 kids who is 6 years younger than you

The secret of a happy marriage? Find a man 5 years older who hasn’t been hitched before
According to the study, the couples with the best chance are those where a woman with a superior education marries a man who is five or more years older than herself.

Neither should be a divorcee.

By comparison, a marriage where a woman partners an equally poorly educated male divorcee who is five or more years her junior is up to five times more likely to fail.

The study is good news for David Cameron, 43, and wife Samantha, 38. Meanwhile, US President Barack Obama, 48, and wife Michelle, 45, may have only a three-year difference in age but have been married for 17 years.

The research, called Optimising The Marriage Market, appeared in the European Journal Of Operational Research, which usually analyses business decisions.

Using the data collected about their age, education, nationality and previous relationships, they found the factors that many of those who broke up had in common.

Psychologists then analysed the importance of each factor to build up profiles of an ideal marriage and a nightmare couple. With age, they found that if the wife is five or more years older than her husband, they are more than three times as likely to divorce than if they were the same age.

Couples where the wife is five or more years younger than the husband are the least likely to hit trouble, with their divorce rate six times less.

With education, couples in which neither partner has studied much are the most likely to break up. Those where both are well educated are half as likely to divorce.

If the woman is better educated than the man, they are eight times as likely to stay together than the uneducated couple, and three times more secure than if the husband were more of a bookworm than the wife.

I love that hentai

Attractive virgin here.

Women don't want commitment, they want to tease and be teased.

I'm dead serious.

No matter who you are or how evident you're high quality, plenty of women far below your standard will still pretend they're too good not to reject you. I'm not trying to marry Lauren Southern or anyone 10/10 here, I literally only dates above average south Asian girls.

I do not have hypergamous standards or bad game, I know what I'm talking about and know simply being great isn't enough. You have to be lucky enough to meet her when it feels right, women are too arbitrary for this whole thing not to be a gamble.

>tfw five years younger than my husband, more educated than he is, happily married, mutually faithful, 12 years and counting, two kids and considering a third

OP's post checks out.

>dating a gorgeous German/French descended blonde with blue eyes that wants to be a homemaker and has always been abstinent
>we're in love
>tfw

I lucked out for once guys. Been about a year, already want to get married and make lots of white babbys but only once I've got a good job and have finished school.

Are you
•tall (6ft1+)
•muscular ( hitting the gym for years )
•have a good face
•have abs
•have v-taper
•are extroverted
•have amazing confidence
•have ambition
•have a big dick and know how to use it
•a good listener
•know how to make a woman feel good
•able to have sex multiple times a day
•patient
•kind
•know what to say and when
•sociable
•dont smoke
•no gay tats
•have a sexy voice
•stick up for yourself
•will smash a cunt for your girl
•willing to walk out of a meeting if your wife calls about something stupid
•realized pua is for betas because of you are all these things women throw themselves at you

Well user?

>Are you
>•tall (6ft1+)
Just under
>•muscular ( hitting the gym for years )
Yes, but ottermode .
>•have a good face
Yes, but Mediterranean
>•have abs
Yes.
>•have v-taper
Yes
>•are extroverted
No, but have learned to pretend.
>•have amazing confidence
Yes, see above.
>•have ambition
Yes, in fact I just started my own attempt to start killing postmodernism. My "friends" aren't helping though.
>•have a big dick and know how to use it
Virgin, but yes. Why does this matter? If we're close enough for her to see it then I'm probably already considering her.
>•a good listener
Haha, yeah, the nodding and repeating words and mirroring language.
>•know how to make a woman feel good
Okay. You're actually inexperienced.
>•able to have sex multiple times a day
Okay, you're very inexperienced.
>•patient
Extremely. Inexperienced.
>•kind
Jesus Christ, have you ever talked to a woman?
>•know what to say and when
..you don't do you?
>•sociable
>•dont smoke
>•no gay tats
>•have a sexy voice
Stupid shit.

I know this shit. I know I'm at least 8/10 but easily the lighter skinned south Asian's 10/10. It's not arrogant if a tall man says he's tall and it's nothing when I give advice on Sup Forums. I'm shit at relationships, but you're not going to meet someone better at the initial approach.

On that last note, I know some of you dykes catch my tram. Even if you're a tall, skinny Indian I'm not going to talk to you on a busy tram, you'll just get nervous and search for reasons to start rejecting me.

>I know some of you dykes catch my tram. Even if you're a tall, skinny Indian I'm not going to talk to you on a busy tram, you'll just get nervous and search for reasons to start rejecting me.
most desperate dykes like myself who are too nervous about rejection never try to talk to you because we all know men also want to feel hot and sexy.

t. One of the hundreds of beta virgins my girl uses for compliments and btfos daily when she is next to me or has her head down ass up

Love seeing her phone blow up as I am railing her pussy

Love when they buy us shit too, keep up the good work. Thx for the thigh highs and bondage cuffs.

Just giving the inner city chantards some shit, I don't think real lesbians are interested in me, but I do think "dyke" if her hair is shorter than mine and she's shooting me looks. Not interested in fatties and I feel quite justified when the same people don't realise their level is dating NEETs and being a sugar mommy.

I don't compliment girls and if I do it's backhanded. I actually understand women and know they're not attracted to guys attracted to them.

>know they're not attracted to guys attracted to them.
Are you fucking retarded, you just don't overdo it at the start like a stupid cunt. You just met her why would you give a fuck.

Also, I suspect you know who I am and are giving me shit for thing I published yesterday. I can act however I want in that situation, she's my friend and likely to stay strictly that way.

You overthink ay
Hb10 would kill u in 2 seconds

Now I'm certain, I don't want your girlfriend bro, but if you're feeling threatened by some guy on the internet who is clearly struggling himself, she's going to perceive that and maybe actually try to leave you for me. You aren't allowed to resent people who are behind, that's fucking retarded, sir.

Also, why the Australian proxy?

>kill u in 2 seconds
I generally walk away from women who are both hot and hypergamous, they're looking for literal demigods that obviously don't exist. Considering she's a Christian, or so she says, she should be aware that expecting perfection is disingenous.

Just let me do my thing and don't pretend you understand women, k? There are people here that need genuine help.

Also, that's the last thing I publish for her. As I said, my "friends" seem to refuse to help me.

Huh what.
Also stop with PUA
None of them have kids with hot 10/10 wives, they are failures.

>stop with PUA
This isn't my thing, but being knowledgeable of it is. I keep to south Asians so I don't have to use it, but I know white girls aren't responsive without it. PUA is to combat hypergamy and basically means bullying women until they accept they're not hot shit, this is what I don't want to do to people I want to one day learn to love.

So no and yes, I'll continue PUA for white girls because they just care too much about ego to set aside the self esteem boost rejecting me will get and seek an actual life partner.

>failures
Yes, they have low opinions of women. I only have low opinions of people indoctrinated by Marxists.

1) girls worth anything are taken before age 20 by an actual alpha

2) pua doesnt work on quality girls just left over trash with fake self esteem

3) any girl single over 20 is broken or not worth having

4) women are worth what alphas are willing to give them, deal with it

5) if u cant stand in front of any woman and hear her say or do anything and not feel anything you are a pussy

Compete or give up

You're a blue pilled moron that believes in love at first sight, PUA is simply acknowledging the "game" is one sided and using the one sidedness. It works on everyone who is approached more than they approach.

>acknowledging the "game" is one sided and using the one sidedness. I
its only one sided if you are a beta you moron
women ALL want a true alpha to commit and have children with. All you have to do is show up if you are the shit.

so sad man.

>attractive virgin
There's no such thing as an attractive virgin unless you're a literal autist, or are deluded about your looks.

You've listed several factors, but forgot the most important one. The single strongest correlation is virginity. Every man should seek a virgin bride, so long as he himself is also a virgin. This is the secret to the successful marriage.

Are you a woman?

Until I hear a woman open with something better than "how are you" (which most ""hb10"" immediately walk away from), it's inarguably one sided no matter who you are.

You're not very good at this, to be honest.

People don't help their attractive friends get laid, so anyone high quality that wasn't cool in high school basically never gains that momentum. Because you're an ugly cunt and all your friends are ugly, you've never noticed this.

Also, women expect different things from good looking guys. We also deal with imposter syndrome and the "if I reject him I'm better than him, right" thinking.

It's actually just the woman and actually only because hypergamy, if she fucks too much she won't want anyone less than the greatest guy she fucked, even if alcohol and other dumb shit is involved.

This leads to 3/10 hambeasts who outright refuse any guy less than an 8.

sure if you can before age 20.
really doubt a hot girl is going to be a virgin tho.
most people start at 13.

unless you are content with a mediocre wife.
dunno why it would bother than you if you are better than all her previous partners and you had your own sex life before her.

just fuck her a lot and she will bind to you anyway with the oxytocin

must suck to be on the other side. have fun down there.

You could just say tits or gtfo

The reasons why a male virgin attention whore on Sup Forums is still a virgin should be pretty apparent.

If she's a virgin before age 20 it doesn't really matter. Even girls who have had 5+ sexual partners were virgins once. They still went on to having a lot of partners

i wouldnt care.
but if those stats of his about virgin marriages lasting he might care.

like i said no girl worth shit is going to be virgin long.

Yeah, I get it now, keep creating justifications

Pray tell?

I have to meet women on my own, I get zero social proof, I get zero help making sure the first meeting isn't awkward, I'm basically playing the dating game on hard mode and I think you know that.

>attention whore
I would never post pictures online although..

>It's actually just the woman
Look at my graph. Virginity is grievously important for the man to have as well for the most successful marriage. Your explanation is good, and there are other explanations as well to understand why virginity is so important for successful lifelong marriage.

>unless you are content with a mediocre wife
If you look at my graph, women and men who aren't virgins are pretty damn statistically mediocre for lifelong marriage.

SHES PURE

>If you look at my graph, women and men who aren't virgins are pretty damn statistically mediocre for lifelong marriage.
The average person is a retard (ugly, unambitious, fat, short, etc) , your stats just reflect that. Dont be average. problem solved.

>attractive virgin

This is what deluded puahate incels actually believe.

My good looking friend has always had girls approach HIM and I once saw his phone, he had 99+ adds, all mostly from fertile young women.

>pic related

Women are animals just like men. And they do seek out the best mate's.

Don't kid yourself.

true

No, a guy will get a supermodel or worthy eceleb drunk and then fuck her, but will later accept it was just the drink.

Can I point out that I don't consider tapping my foot, hitting me with your hand bag, sitting on me as a fattie or glaring at me is being approached? If all of these things doesn't get me laid, honestly it offends me you think it should get them laid and should count as female pickup artistry.

I don't hate PUA, just very sceptical of it. Using it against a meek Indian girl is dumb, counter productive and she'll just get overly nervous thinking she's doing something wrong, but I've definitely out right bullied white girls and found them more responsive for it. I don't want to do that, I don't want someone who not only can be bullied into a relationship but must be bullied into a relationship.

No white girls for me unless they're red pilled. No ecelebs either because megaultimohyperhypergamy means I basically have to call you a whore every time I think you're even reading my posts. Guys are the opposite to women, we're attracted to people attracted to us, this is why your dumb shit actually believes showing attraction is some form of pickup artistry.

Yeah, that's why everyone sticks their dirty dicks into her

>No, a guy will get a supermodel or worthy eceleb drunk and then fuck her, but will later accept it was just the drink.
>implying they are worth shit

lol no they are BOTH still single past 20

>black hair

Why don't you go out with a good white woman?

i hope you are just taking the piss because i clarified with the brackets that its a really really really dark brown kid

i am probs the most racist person in the thread

I think you're justifying polyamoury, you realise any decent guy isn't going to just accept that? If you feel you made a bad decision, you're probably wrong and made the only decision that you could have made.

I'm sure she's still a cute.

>you realise any decent guy isn't going to just accept that
no shit. i just said they are both trash.
any girl who is over 20 and single isnt worth having.

the best girls are taken before 20.

>i am probs the most racist person in the thread

If you have to say you are you probably aren't. If you aren't with a girl who has blonde hair blue eyes she's a mutt at best. Have fun with your shitty genetic progeny I guess.

>blonde hair blue eyes
fucking disgusting. literal gag me tier.