Be honest

how many of you are openly racist/share your political beliefs publicly without being coward crypto-fags?

nigger

i did yesterday. explained to my friend why multiculturalism is a culture killer. 3,500 languages will die in the next hundred years.

I'm not racist, I generally hide my power-level while at Uni. I don't need to hide my power-level elsewhere because no one gives a fuck.

If someone asks what I believe I will be honest.

i am white faggot

Be in martial arts class, sensei dude just got back from Asia.

Me>How was it?

Him> Great, but they're really racist there.

Me> Thats OK. So am I.

Him>....

Shit like that. I don't hold my power level back. Life is too short for such faggotry.

I was just talking about niggers with my boss who's a redpilled as fuck ex Chicago homicide detective.

I do it constantly in a heavily liberal city, but I don't get any shit for it because I am asian.

I am, just not at work though.

nigger

I explain to anybody who asks, made libertarians out of at least two people, explained to a group of ten or fifteen people why welfare and mass immigration are harmful to society, never had enough time with someone to give anyone who isn't already similar to me in beliefs the full gestalt though.

Actually getting someone to understand what's going on in the world around them is actually a difficult and time consuming process if done correctly. You'd know if you had ever done it fag.

trump confirmed satan?

Everyone around me is so ignorant, they blatently tell me to stop talking because they have no idea about anything that goes on.

i do it. thats why girls dont like me.

>I WANT TO BE A WIZARD

watch out with all that edge summerfag

Have managed to redpill a good chunk of my normie friends. We post pol memes in the groupchat and have a good laugh.
My gf (before she became my wife) never leaned too far left but she was deffo blue pilled as fuck. After a few years of dating and 2 years of marriage i can proudly say that shes pretty much gone full 14/88 at this point. Weve both agreed to disown either of our children if they ever date a non white. Not that that would happen, our twins will be raised with wholesome aryan values which include the shunning of degenerate niggardry

>that picture

Many keks had.

Yes. My part of America isn't cucked

>revealing your power level
>using plebbit terms like "crypto-x"
Get out newfag. No wait, stay but stop posting. Lurk more

Anyone whos been around criminal niggers for longer than 5 minutes knows.

I did yesterday to my bar tender about tipping, she was not amused, i did not tip her in honor of niggers

I'm pretty open about the fact I hate everybody and I assume most people assume that's why I have the political stances I have, so I don't very often encounter people who hold that against me

which is weird, actually, because pretty much everybody I know is a brainwashed turd lefty, so you really think it would effect my social standing but nah, I never get shit from anybody about it

I'm not racist. I just want less immigration for the cheap labor lobby.
They don't like me either so dunno if that's that.

There were hundreds in california alone before europeans. seeing what theyve allowed to be done to the place im tempted to say the savages could have retained its unique character better, nothing but niggers and spics jews and marks devoid of decency

I have expressed far-right opinions at work, but I'm careful to never say anything openly racist. I'd probably be OK if I did, though. I've overheard one of the managers naming the Jew with no hesitation.

I "sugar coat" it for day to day use unless someone starts chimping out or something similar. Then I'll just be blunt about it.

I've found being able to calmly talk about being a racial realist while providing reasons why has actually made a few people close to me understand and change their views.

It's not racism when you're just telling the truth

thats not why

I have revealed some of my true power level while drunk.
Im scared of getting drunk now.

>tfw all your friends are racists

This.

every damn day

>tfw basically the entire country is racist and you're not afraid of saying something against niggers in public

>Have managed to redpill a good chunk of my normie friends
How the fuck do you do this? Pretty much all of my normie friends got their fucking knickers in a twist over the most minor shit.
Lost a bunch cos trunpz raycis sexiss and so am I (i fucking am now), and another load because apparently the stats on all the tens of thousands of women across europe being raped by muslims are made up by holocaust deniers (???)
I'm not sad to lose brainwashed retards as friends. I guess they have to be open to changing their minds to some degree otherwise it's impossible.
Still, I'd prefer to change minds rather than throw them to the wind.
Having more success with colleagues at work tho.

I put in a group chat that I wanted Israelis to all get their throats slit. Someone took screenshots and I'm gonna get published in the school paper.

Tfw

Depends on the environment and situation. For example if I'm in a ghetto I'm not going to go around saying nigger.

I remember going out with my class and me and that Russian guy were openly saying how niggers couldn't lead themselves and needed masters.
His name is and his mother is from algeria but he pass white to me and is pretty based so it's ok.

is Russian*

Find new friends. In all seriousness and more importantly though people can't be forced to take red pills. They have to want to be convinced and shown the way.

If someone asks take your chance. Plant a seed and then withdraw. Their mind and curiosity will take the rest.

>not hiding your powerlevel
>not living an ordinary life subtly redpilling your peers

This is how I roll. You have to be sensible.

i'm not white so it's okay for me to be openly racist in leaf land

nigger

>ywn have this life

I`m never openly racist unless I`m drunk, and even then, never saying I hate niggers. I redpill my normie friends pretty well, and subtly do it to my coworkers.

Everytime the conversation gets to politics I have no problem talking about my views and defending them if needed.

Extremely anti-Judaism in public. Not racist. Give the Gospel to non-Christians, and try not to get too close to non-Christians.

id say 80% of the time

I'm openly racist with my coworkers.

>45_minutes_into_Corruption_Of_Champions.jpg

I am not racist and i don't hate blacks,but for the sake of our society killing blacks is good.

And if anyone anyone tell me that it's racist, i explain them with scientific facts.

Which city?

i started to do that on kikebook has test, now im more alone than i was before, but feel even better, not because hating niggers but shitting openly on SJWs/Trannies/Feminist,etc

Im a yellow skinned master race in leafland so it's not possibru for me to be racist, especially toward blue eyed devils aka guai los
Feels good.
>openly talk about whites in racist manner with other brothers of the master race
>no one does anything about it

One time I attempted to physically purge the chinese soil of a lesser white imp with ten of my brethren, and the imp's whore said she would call the police.
I simply responded that I would tell them you were committing a hate crime
They didn't call the police
It's feeling great to be a 'minority' here these days.

Simply kek

nigger

Im the local racist

Just wait.

If you wait, they win.

Ahaha. Penis. And aint no crypto about me. That pic is a fucked up liar by the way. In all ways. Is it symbolic of something in that pic? It's lying to you. Im about that hung though aha. Gotta restore the fiveskin seeing as you know it's for devils and all that

>muh day of the rope
Yeah, nah y'all are done

I thought the woman was rejecting it. She's supporting it. It's getting back online lol

For what? For you whites to be eventually pushed to more and more rural areas because you can't compete with our chinayuan bringing up the house prices?

For you to be bred out of existence by the Abduls?

Remember, if you fight us you lose

Leafwhiteys are the biggest cucks imaginable, and I wish we had some burgers here for some competition. It's not even fun anymore

>prom night every night, bitch

I semi do it, since I hang out with a lot of other minorities and know how they get when whites speak the truth. Eventually we do end up talking about it, and I'm sure they do the same with white people. General consensus is blacks are ghetto and dumb. I also have to be aware of how brainwashed some of my friends are, especially in California.

Asian?

Will that tractor pop out 5 more tractors and collect welfare?

>attempted to physically purge whitey w/ 10 other panfaces
>pussies out instead
way to go tough guy

Meh my family def knows I hate jews and don't relax around blacks. I have a few red pilled friends and they're really the only ones I talk to my co workers no I kind of support trump just so we didn't wind up with Hillary and some of my old friends knew I hated jews. My ex knew I hated jews and didn't like most blacks. I have a friend or two that is full on 14/88 to the point where I try to avoid being around him in public because everyone knows hes a legit nazi and leftist kikes have tried to dox him.

thankfully yes, to make up for this ladies mistakes

My younger cousin has been working with me this summer (going into highschool) and have been trying really hard to balance subtle red pills without going overboard. He's still young, and I don't want to deprive him of the joy of youth, but I also don't want to watch him embrace degeneracy and leftism. He jokingly and sort of uncomfortably called me racist last week while we were talking about mass immigration and nationalism, so I've obviously got a ways to go.

In Canada majority is minority!

Same here sadly, anyone had any luck pulling the 'im a minority too!' card by pretending to be a fag or something?

It's okay. It was just for keks, a game of cowtipping, if you will. I didn't want to corner the beast, as we all know- a gored animal is the most dangerous.

>when you can use the 'das raciss' card
feels good

Feels like this degeneration of the whiteys will only continue and I've been blessed to be born in such a good time.

chink insectoid

Haha we destroyed you twice and took Hong Kong. What the fuck is a gook going to do?

>not doing it subtly like explaining that racism 'can't be helped' how hopeless race relations in America are, and how every other race naturally thinks of whites as enemies but when whites do the same they're the bad guys
The best way to redpill normies isn't by making a statement, but by asking a question in a way that the normie is forced to answer with the statement you want to make.

Adding nothing to the conversation except a question. You sound like a bot or a summer fag. "2/3 post by this ID" is the new "1 post by this ID"

You spent years getting raped by the mongols an the Japanese. Then killed tens of millions of your own for muh communism only to pollute the shit out of your country and enslave 3/4 of your people. Congrats.

Remember not to be a dick to your kids and be somewhat subtle about your disapproval of their degenerate actions. You don't want them to rebel against you be becoming degenerates because you were extremely hard on them about it especially given that they will likely be naturally redpilled having to grow up in today's world.

Take over your country? What the fuck is a basementdwelling cracker going to do?

I do,maybe too much,I like to think I've opened others to at least see other points of view,i personally give a fuck if others have different opinions as fortunately I don't have to convince them reality will and some have later come to me to tell me they have experienced the very same things I told them about inmigrants,politicians,jews,economics and the whole enchilada that comes with it.
I even randomly end up talking about it with people who talk to me,I never bring up the topic or engage in conversations about it I prefer others to come seek and ask me about it although lately as I've become more woke i have been having trouble not looking tin foil hated or so since I sincerely couldn't care less about normalfag topics.
Luckily my job takes place around police officers so we have plenty of red Pilling incidents daily

>implying I was a part of that at all
Japan is cool they make anime.
Whiteys have got to go though, useless pigs

You can't even take over Taiwan peasant.

No.

If I try to talk about anything seriously I sound autistic.

Dad knows, GF knows, all my friends are
t. Washingtonian

Who cares about Taiwan deniers,
we have bigger things to achieve. Like Chinada, for example

I'm not afraid of saying what i believe in, i express my views when the time is right. I'm not going to sperg out and just go full 88 randomly, i'm not crazy.
But if i hear anti-white rethoric or if i get insulted by a nonwhite then i will express my views.
Fuck niggers and anti-whites

I'm openly racist because I stick to my own kind and don't associate with shitskins or liberal city-dwelling retards who can't handle differing opinions.

Life is better when you avoid the groid and all of those who try to force him to integrate with you.

Price you out of your own country and get your people hooked on fentanyl. What else? Don't worry it's not like it's anything else Euros didn't do to chinks

If you're confident, girls won't give a shit. One of my friends is publicly racist, but confident, and girls through themselves at his feet.

Fix your shitty country first maybe.

> being a lolsperg
Might as well turn them into commies you alt-lite cuck.

Keep dreaming. I'm not priced out of anything. Keep giving us your money.

the ching chongs I was fucking would disagree. female gooks are repulsed by you.

I am very openly racist. People expect it from me now. I even got my close friends to use the word nigger casually.

Was in the states seeing a metal concert a while back. We met up with 4 American dudes. They all looked mixed. They start talking about all the crime in the area and I said ''maybe multiculturalism is a sham?'' they looked at me like I grew a second head.

I don't cus I don't have any friends to begin with :(

I had an European friend and I told him about the dangers of letting niggers into his land and how Hitler was right, we were pen pals and he replied "I'm not interested in politics, leave me out of it" and never responded to my letters again :(

We had been writing each other for 7 years

Ill be your friend... :)

pen pal me?