Ywn be pic related

>ywn be pic related

Why even fucking live?

>you will never have a deformed skull
feels good man

What's with the stuff between The Golden One and Varg? Why the hostility suddenly?

nice thumbnail you fucking mong. and who will build the roads?

Varg is a pussy faggot that claims that lifting is only for narcissists and ultimately is detrimental to building a family and continuing the white race.

Golden one rightly believes that lifting and better oneself through physical activity is important to one's self worth, confidence, and preparedness.

Naturally they thus dislike each other over it.

sounds like vargs a little jealous of dem gains. why else would he be opposed to one bettering their physical self? it's not like you can't lift and have a kid

>picking up heavy objects and putting them down is the key to saving the white race

That is what it sounds like to me.
I mean the golden one could (as long as he keeps the beard to hide his fetal alcohol syndrome face) have almost any woman he wants. He could breed a stable full of bitches. But he knows the dangers of women these days.

His face catches too much shit. It's looks way better without the beard. No homo.

he has a feminine face

Steroids are for mongoloids. You cant possibly maintain that body unless you continue to waste thousands on steroids, excessive amounts of food, and wasted time destroying your tendons and ligaments. Its a fools wager because there is no way out of your early death. All that high blood pressure will give you an early heart attack. Soon as hes off the roids hes gonna feel every last little injury he has accrued while lifting. Dont even be jealous kids.

Varg is actually correct here. An endless pursuit of hedonistic vanity.

t.simplistic view of health and wellness

I think he looks better with the beard. He just needs to let it grow out a little longer and then trim for maintenance. Just growing it for a short while and having it look scruffy is obviously not attractive as it could be.

He's on a light dose of roids. I don't know why he denies because even his brother is on it.

He probably has no choice but to masturbate over and over again every single day. Turns you into a gorilla with all that extra testosterone. Fucking turbo degeneracy. This is what feminism has done to men, reducing us into sex toys at their whim.

Never be what? An ant? Shouldn't you be happy about that? They get squished all the time, and live pretty damn hard lives.

This. I can believe he has been training for 6 years and can get pretty big with strict diet and exercise, but his size would indicate light dosage. He isn't going 100x doctor prescribed dosages like other guys, but he is definitely on a little something.

i thought masturbating sapped all of your testosterone

That's not what started the beef, it's been going on for a few months.
Varg absolutely hates Christianity and thinks that it is a completely Middle Eastern religion.
The Golden One disagrees and although he is a pagan just like Varg, he says that because Christianity was adopted by Europeans it is just as European as European paganism.

kek i can imagine him distracting a woman from his face in a dimly lit setting with over-accentuating body builder poses.
but not to play favorites, from the perseverance of the races perspective, not settling down could be perceived as a form of narcissism. you probably know at least one old guy that 'never settled down' and their lives usually are pretty self-fulfillment driven. that could be taken as selfishness. and with his build you think he'd eventually find at least ONE...oh shit golden one is gay.

God I wish. I would let him fuck me. No homo.

>no kids
>no wife
>trenbalone made you infertile

yeah, sorry golden one but your blood line has now ended, but keep larping for those patreon bucks, varg is right, you are a faggot.

It doesnt matter when you're literally injecting upwards of 10x what a regular human produces. His body produces no natural testosterone currently. Roidmonkeys literally inject the urine of pregnant women to reboot their bodies test production and to maintain testicular volume. Fucking freaks, man. I used to be one. I would know.

Hi Marcus.

He's on gear.

uh, user. i'm going down the check list of closet-homo and it's not looking great for golden one
>the dangers of women
>i'd rather just focus on myself
>and getting all sweaty at the gym with other dudes

>tfw you never look like a hammer toe

Why lift when it's all about the face?

>that face

>let him

you couldn't stop him fago

Western men DO need to lift, problem with golden one is he got on the trenbalone, made himself infertile and is really nothing more than the instagram fitness faggots who wear beats and go to the club to pick up and despite all the fucking results in 0 children because they're now infertile but in their world have ZERO children makes you alpha.

Varg might be a bit dumb, but he has a wife and kids, give credit where credit is due, he's actually doing something tangible to keep Europeans going forward, when golden one dies, that'll be it for him, no legacy but a bunch of youtube videos in which he larps in.

oh baby

>no legacy but a bunch of pictures and youtube videos
Just like fucking Zyzz brah!

It's not. I know multiple ripped guys who are short, or ugly, or both yet they get laid every weekend.

Ughh remove the tattoos and she would have done me in.

Juice doesn't make you infertile, it temporarily turns off your balls (in an attempt to regulate your excess testosterone). They return to normal after you come off your cycle. You can also use HCG to keep your balls on even during cycle, so they never shut off at all.

They're both wrong. You can just lift without taking steroids.

it doesn't, it only reduces risk of ball cancer by 33%. keep fapping. preferably to varg's face.