>decides to complain about the clerk not wearing gloves when baking the pizza
>gets told to leave
>insists he wants the pizza
>is told said pizza is shit
>'BUT EES A GOOD PEEZAH! EES A GUD FOOD!'
>clerk bakes pizza again
>'ILL ONLY PAY IF YOU GIVE IT TO ME FREE'
>old guy has aneurysm upon hearing this

This is a fine example of why muzzies, especially muzzie nigs should be barred from entry to the U.S.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=iWGVBwA_Gak
youtube.com/watch?v=oTIPhPUPuRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hooktube.com/watch?v=iWGVBwA_Gak

For once, I actually kind of side with the muzzie here.

>"Its been in the garbage cause i want you to die!"
Fucking kek

Why? He's clearly just being an asshole.

Hence the "kind of." The clerk's behavior is just as bad. Plus, any working person handling anybody else's food, muzzie or not, should wear gloves when handling it. Your hands are fucking disgusting.

True, but I'd much rather have the clerk's hands in my food than that fucking shit-ridden, somalian moose limb's.

muzzie was a bit of a cunt, but not an exceedingly cunty cunt. white people have done way worse daily. the white store guy was a cunt too. just two cunts.

>this
>nigger
>trolling
>hard
>kek

What do basketball Americans think of Somalis? Do they even live in the same area?

I washed my hands before handling food. I'm a clean person and I took cleanliness seriously when I prepared food for a living. I didn't wear gloves most of the time. I only wore gloves when handling certain items that people wouldn't want touched by hand. Meats, cut bread, etc. I'd slice veggies without gloves. I'd handle loaves of bread without them. But I'm free of any ailments, and I don't have parasites or anything nasty like that. Plus, I keep my hands clean.

Meanwhile my shitskin poo in loo coworker only washes one hand after using the bathroom.

The Amerinigs over here aren't a big fan of the actual Africans that come here, but they dont seem to hate Somalis in particular. The Kenyans and Ugandans, however, fucking hate Amerinigs.

I wonder how this old man ended up working at 7/11

With all the shitskins taking non-dead-end jobs, its inevitable whites will work at shit joints like this.

>working person handling anybody else's food, muzzie or not, should wear gloves when handling it

if someone puts on gloves with contaminated hands, they are still going to contaminate food. wearing gloves is only necessary if someone has sores in their hand

7-11 is fucking awesome. Ellios tier pizza, mcdonalds tier cheeseburgers, pre-wrapped subs are tasty and delicious- they carry sponch, taki, nos. the hot dogs are the best.
fuck people who think 7-11 has shit food.

Failing pension system.
All of these baby boomers assumed they'd be dead and gone before the gravy train ran dry and all that debt they took on would magically vanish.
I'm seeing allot more of this in the past few years. The news rants on about how great the economy is doing but i see far more elderly people in their 60's+ coming in to drop off applications to do manual labor.
When i ask them why they aren't retired they all give the exact same answer, that their pensions ran out quicker then they thought and they can't get anymore gibs from the government.
If you're 40 or younger you can forget about retirement at all and if you're 60+ and not completely self-sufficient from a pension or gibs then you're fucked as well.

Are you the nig filming the video?

why do all somalis look like this?

I cant decide who is more annoying. The brain dead somali or the shrill squawking old fart.

fuck off back to wawa you yuppie scum

How do you know the guy is a Muslim Somali? OP just made that claim and posted a random photo of a Somali nig. I don't see any proof of what that guy actually is.

It's not about contaminating food, it's theater to show respect to the customer.

lol replying to the wrong guy?

Listen to his voice; all of the Somalis have that retarded sounding accent.

>i see far more elderly people in their 60's+ coming in to drop off applications to do manual labor.
>When i ask them why they aren't retired they all give the exact same answer, that their pensions ran out quicker then they thought and they can't get anymore gibs from the government
Kill the boomers, when?

Depends on the oven.

If it bakes at 450 degrees, you could ejaculate AIDS on a pizza before putting it in and it would come out sterile.

>GERTTT OURRTTTT!

Old guy fought in war against the Germans and now gets to see what he was fighting for

>any working person handling anybody else's food, muzzie or not, should wear gloves
You better not eat in a restaurant, then

niggers only understand violence. all niggers perceive civil courtesy as weakness.

>Kill the boomers, when?

Assuming our shit medicare system doesn't do the job our labor market will.
They have no clue what their in for when they first show up to work. They still think it's back in the 60's where you can stop every ten minutes to light up a smoke and hang out with your friends on the clock, they don't recognize that these days if you're not running like a nigger with a stolen TV the entire time you get shit canned and replaced with a Spic who will do the job faster and for less.
They have to work twice as fast for half the pay using a body they completely wrekt with drugs an alcohol for three decades. It always comes back around in the end.

Based old man sounds like Krang.

youtube.com/watch?v=oTIPhPUPuRw

This. I do it frequently for my boyfriend and he loves it