I'm traveling to the US soon. Just wondering...

I'm traveling to the US soon. Just wondering. Where should I NOT go to get shot by legal gun owners or abused by your police? Are there places in the US where you have minimal risk of getting shot? Is there a way to behave that will improve my chances of not getting shot?

Go to chicago its lovely there

are you white?

if so, welcome to america, you won't have any problems
if not, you have to go back

Don't be a black uppity douche cunt and you will be fine.

I hope you get shot you pussy

this flag knows

Seriously Leafbro

> muh guns

dont come to nyc or california or florida or michigan, every where else is safe

don't look and act like a degenerate, you'll have less complications with actual adults with adult brains including police.

if you were at a bus stop and saw a white guy in a puffy jacket with a bottle. And a black guy in a suit reading a paper. Who would intimidate you more? don't be brainwashed by commie race warfare tactics

Just avoid cities with Democrat mayors and you'll be fine.

Chicago or Detroit would be a perfect location for a leaf to appreciate diversity.

fpbp

crybaby faggot stay in Homostan

Go to Baltimore during a 72 hour no murder truce, you'll be safe.

Your odds of getting shot are hundreds of times worse in gun free zones, avoid those and you'll be fine.

Fpbp

Lol I'm god

There are 2 guaranteed ways to get killed in America.

Try to commit a violent crime against a white male.

Go anywhere near a black male.

The 2 places where you are least likely to get shot are, 1. at a gun shop 2. at a shooting range.

Texas

Pretty much anywhere worth visiting you will get your ass beaten for talking like such a faggot.

This picture gives me hope

never cross train tracks or martin luther king blvd.

Oakland is great this time of year friendo, make sure you check out one of the many gas stations after 12:00 at night for maximum cultural enrichment

Nowhere is safe, especially for leafs. We can smell you up wind from a block away.

Compton and stockton california is the way to go. Also chicago is pretty based, unless youre a racist bigot

>worried about getting shot
>posts a picture of white people

That doesn't make any sense.

First, answer the main question: ARE YOU NONWHITE?
>Where should I NOT go to get shot by legal gun owners
If yes, pretty much anywhere around normal White people (not wigger trash)
>abused by your police?
use common sense, courtesy and follow directions & they won't shoot you
>Are there places in the US where you have minimal risk of getting shot?
Around normal White people
> Is there a way to behave that will improve my chances of not getting shot?
STAY AWAY FROM MARTIN LUTHER KING BOULEVARD - whatever you do! That street is the official notice that you gonna get raped, robbed and/or shot (even if you are a non-White)
STAY AWAY FROM Liberal degenerate cities and liberal degenerates.

It's crazy everywhere , buckle the fuck up user! America is still the fucking wild west

Funny because all of those black on white beating videos are all from America

Come to Liberty City, Miami cuck.

that fact that you are acting like a pussy about guns means you will probably spaz the first time you see one and will definately get shot, enjoy the trip

>check the places with most gun control
>take notice that those have the most violence

>tfw my grandmother lives on goodwill

Yes, almost everywhere here

Go to the east coast to portland, maine. no gun violence there.

>abused by your police

Only happens to blacks

>get shot by legal gun owners

Almost only happens in gang related activities

This is completely untrue

it gets more dangerous the farther you go from the Canadian border. You should probably restrict your visit to Detroit city limits.

White people have no culture so go visit Chicago or Los Angelos, or maybe even Detroit.

DELET THIS

You're thinking of going near American schools, churches and public areas? Are you out of your mind, do you have any idea how dangerous this is?

Try San Francisco, the Castro district.

this. drive down the wrong district in san francisco and youre going to get guys waving guns at you through their windshield if you brake wrong

Legal gun owners don't shoot people. Only 3% of violent gun crime is legal gun owners.

Niggers aren't a meme. USA gun violence is entirely a black and hispanic gang issue.

SLIDE THREAD

This man speaks the truth. Make sure you go to Englewood and North Lawndale while your're there.

Dont be a nigger.

>Niggers aren't a meme. USA gun violence is entirely a black and hispanic gang issue.
This right here. Stay away from niggers in particular and you'll be fine.

Pick any large city and stay around Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. You'll be completely fine.

Try going to Oakland, I hear it's lovely.

Gang activity usually leads to shootings between idiots with illegal guns. Robbing someone will get you shot with a legal gun though. Sometimes not even by the people you are robbing. Many a good samaritan has shot a robber

If OP is white, you'll be fine. You won't have any issues driving while black.

If you are a Mohammed you aren't getting in. Enjoy the white privilege if you do go. It's satisfying.

But in all seriousness in Buffalo if you go down streets named after fruits (the fruit belt) it's called, best to leave the area.

>Are there places in the US where you have minimal risk of getting shot?
Gun shows.
truth.

I guessed the flag before I even clicked on it. How'd I just know it would be a leaf?

post by this OP.

You wont be abused by police unless they are women, fat, or minorities and you behave

You will definitely not be shot by legal gun owners unless youre a criminal

If a cop stops you, be courteous and follow his orders. If the shit is shady, you have until afterwards to take him to court. Or you can be an asshole and scream "are you detaining me?!" which while won't get you shot or even manhandled, it will draw out the whole experience and you might end up on the ground or behind a cop car for a little bit.

Now if you don't follow their instructions and kept picking at your dick inside the waistband all the while screaming "fuck cops!" and drawing your hand up in quick motions towards the cop, then enjoy being shot.

>USA gun violence is entirely a black and hispanic gang issue.
The white suicide epidemic counts as gun violence.

Stay out of any county Clinton won and you'll be in America.

>If the shit is shady, you have until afterwards to take him to court.
>just keep your head down
You're a failure of a man.

Try Chicago, guns are banned there.

Safest place to go to not get shot are places with

Austin is also a neighborhood if you want to see the west side

Just avoid the nigger parts of town and youre good

Same as here

Any neighborhood that is at least 75% and I guarantee you will not get shot by any LEGAL guns.

Detroit, Chicago, East Saint Louis, Gary Indiana. Any of these fine cities leaf friend.

>Gun ownership does not track with shooting crimes,
Absolutely correct. I live in farm country. Everybody has guns out the ass. We don't shoot each other.

As long as you don't try to kill or rape someone this won't happen

These six words will get you through just about any situation you may find yourself in anywhere in the world. Don't Start Nothing, Won't Be Nothing.

Seriously though, yeah Chicago.

So weird that the shitty neighborhoods in LA have the exact same names. Even down to north lawndale

Bc it's some leaf shit to say fucking snow niggers

Don't want to get shot?

Stay away from niggers, and your odds go down about, oh, 99%.

Don't they teach you the facts about gun violence in Canada? Niggers are at fault for almost all of it, to get shot by a white person in the USA, you either have to be trying to rob them, or, in a domestic dispute with them.

>Pro Tip
Tip everyone and clap a lot.
>extra credit
if someone says something you don't understand just laugh and smile.

soon

>Where should I NOT go to get shot by legal gun owners or abused by your police?

South side of Chicago. It's really not that bad, and the food is amazing.

LOL. You watch way too much tv. The vast majority of Americans live their entire life without experiencing a shooting. Gun violence is not the problem you think it is for the majority of America.

That being said, stay out of the big cities that are predominantly black. If you are in a big city, talk to the front desk about safety. Do not walk around unless they say it's OK to walk around. If going through a big city, do not veer off the highway to see the neighborhoods.

As for being abused by police, most people only encounter police on a traffic stop, and that's because they did something wrong. And that doesn't result in much of anything outside of a ticket.

America is not what you see on tv.

Yeah, what they all said, stay away from niggers and you should be fine, seriously, that's who murders almost everyone

If you aren't used to constant gunfire, you'll die. It's a different way of life here

What you have to do, leaf, is make the police respect you. Cops respect men who can take their guns away, right out of their holster. Keep trying it until you get one!

>If you aren't used to constant gunfire, you'll die. It's a different way of life here
I've been shot four times already this week. After a while you don't even feel it.

avoid all minority areas. They are poor and full of crime...and very liberal.