Anybody else on methadone proud of the fact that "ze germans" invented it?

anybody else on methadone proud of the fact that "ze germans" invented it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XYbNGmRMuBI
dailystormer.com/profit-from-pain-whos-behind-americas-opiate-epidemic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What does it feel like?

God invented weed and that's pretty good.

>being a opioid addict
>wearing a Nazi flag

?????????????

Stupid junkie

>literally poison
>worst withdrawl ever
>mentally and physically destroys you

Your basically a walking zombie and dead and number inside, get off it when your ready and find true spirituality and enlightenment without any mind altering substances including mental health prescriptions (unless your a schizo or absolutely need it)

Stims > Downers

fucking junkies.

Stims are for low energy beta faggots.

High energy Ubermensch like myself would destroy the surrounding area from the concussive wave if I took a stim.

why would you be proud of that? The opioid epidemic is probably the greatest threat to the beloved white race that exists.

Its feels good. Its a day long slow burn of feeling like 10% better than a normal person would.
And if your an addict, it makes you feel good enough that you dont want heroin.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XYbNGmRMuBI

Enjoy your tobacco.

Sure you would.
In reality-
>takes a-pvp
>goes insane because he can't handle the heat

Not really. Im an opioid addict and i have girlfriends lining up around the corner.

>worst withdrawal ever
You opiod junkies are the biggest bunch of pussies I ever saw. Any withdrawal that doesn't have the possibility of death isn't that bad you bitch

>"God Hates Certain Plants"

Enjoy your organic mudbath to rejuvinate your soft, supple, faggot ass.

Words cannot describe how big of a tool "natural-only" fags are like yourself.

You probly think gmos cause cancer you 85 iq fuckstain

You ain't shittin either. Benzo addicts have it the worst, followed by drunks.

Opioid addicts are 100% drama.
And us stim addicts? We don't even give a fuck. The crash becomes mantra. Part of the experience.

Have you ever done it you ignorant cocksucker?

Reminder that the Jews are behind the opiate and benzo addiction epidemic, don't fall for their tricks. Everyone should read this: dailystormer.com/profit-from-pain-whos-behind-americas-opiate-epidemic/

>natural only

I was talking only about hard street drugs and drugs prescribed by doctors for depression etc you stupid cunt

I suggest you try alcohol wd then try opioid wd and compare.
The chance of suicide bc of opioid wd is about 50 times higher than the chance of any type of death due to alcohol or benzo wd.
id rather have to fight a tiger shark with a knife than go thru opiate withdrawal.
They all suck tho

Didn't know Edgar Allen Poe shitposted on Sup Forums, how's the cousin pussy?

>Hard street drugs
Like opium?
That comes from a plant, you ignorant fuck

proud drinking fanta

Your cousin?
Couldnt tell ya...
Shes a solid 6 like the rest of your trailer park family...

Agreed stimfag master race

>Didn't know Edgar Allen Poe shitposted on Sup Forums
James Joyce is the BRRRRAAPPPP poster

he just can't get enough of that ass

Put down the Coke brand product you fag hag supporter.

kek

Such risky things. Teetering the edge of sanity.
But HOLY SHIT if you can handle the ride and not fall into chaos, so much to learn and experience.
Like psychedelics except even more batshit.

I said spirituality is better for you than hard street drugs and meds.Also heroin isnt pure opium its all cutup and stomped on.

>nazi flag
>shilling for pharma companies

Topkek get fucked faggot

This nigger doesn't know the basic history of dark romantic writers of the late 1800's

Stims are the white mans drug.

>crackhead
>huhwyte

Exactly. Care is highly advised in their usage. Also, milk(the white man's drink) is god during a tweak session. How much more proof does one need.
Stay safe, don't burn out. Going fast increases the risk of accidents, just like in driving a car. But, much like with cars, going fast is oh so awesome. Something that men like Chuck Yeager sought and something we can sort of taste on our own time.

Fun fact about those crazy pioneers of the Jet Age: They were all amped up on amphetamines themselves. That's what drove them to take batshit risks and reap the rewards(or die in a ball of fucking fire, yes).

The razor's edge is one hell of a drug.

The only downers I've ever done was a shot of fucking zzzquil when I had the flu, it's a disgusting feeling. Just drink booze and smoke cigs like a true man. Drugs are for whores and homeless Mexicans and Weed is for soft ass, neckbearded betas who couldn't run a mile for the life of them.

Pure heroin is essentially morphine, and morphine is the main active component of opium.
Heroin is diacetyl morphine. The acetyl group which is attached to the morphine essentially gets the morphine into your brain faster than with just morphine. But when you take heroin, the only opiate that ends up in your brain is morphine by itself. The acetyl group is just like an entrance ticket to get across your blood brain barrier.
The mental effects of opium and heroin are the same if you disregard the other stuff opium has in it. But opium is mostly morphine, so the important fact is that heroin is not that unnatural, especially if its pure and well made.

Crack is shit. That's why it fails so hard. 20 minutes of useless rush.
That's why niggers like it. It lasts just long enough for them to MUH DIK with. Notice your average nog won't touch amp, meth, or pyros with a ten foot pole. That's "devil shit" to them, and likely true since they can't even properly handle crack without losing their shit.
Imagining niggotry on a-PHP or meth seems a nightmare.

you're a junkie and a racist
pick a plight

Alcohol and nicotine arent drugs?
Good to know...

Pharma truth right here. Acetyl and methyl functional groups on pharmaceutical compounds tend to increase the liposolubility(fat-solubility) of compounds, allowing B-B-B crossover in much faster rates with less of the substance. The faster a substance can be taken into the brain, the more of it that can be used before it is metabolized and/or expelled.

Not a racist at all. You can be proud of being german without being a bigot. The flag i choose for curb appeal.