As salaam alaikum!

as salaam alaikum!
How does it feel after knowing that islam will rule the world in just 25 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4daK44d9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=NtOwKWSNmWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k5XTxkmKHd8
youtube.com/watch?v=-EswigBHJ5U
youtube.com/watch?v=xs9K2RPRVg0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off shitskin

t. Nigel Gupta

Muslims only know how to wreck their own countries.

It will never happen

t. Tyrone Jefferson

With all this degeneracy in the West, I'm almost ready to embrace it. The only problem is Muhammed is a child molesting pervert, bestiality and homosexuality are sometimes considered okay, Islam doesn't believe in monogamy, and the theology itself is full of shit.

It's more likely that the Globalists will prevail and crush all religion by force. Screencap this.

You can try but it won't happen. All of your current methods of converting people aren't working very well. Trying to cut my head off or hit me with a truck in my own country backs me into a corner where I have nothing to lose and everything to gain by killing you. Just know that the non-believers are going to send you all back to hell, goat fucker. I'll be dipping my rifle rounds in bacon grease.

I'd be ok with this if only we got our shit together first

I've invested heavily in goat brothels and child size wedding dresses

How many layers of irony is this shit on?

>shitskin ideas

>implying christianity was made by white people

Mash'Allah , Islam is gaining huge numbers here too

niggers

>don't want degeneracy
>don't want islam

It's either one or the other guys.

>the theology is full of shit
What the hell? The tawhid is the most logical form of theology & probably the most simple : one God & no associates
Abt Muhammad he didn't touch her before she was pubescent and he was married 13 other times with women his age, about bestiality he said that the man who fuck an animal must be put to death and no bro homosexuality isn't considered ok wtf

>pic related, Ahmed

shalom moshe

Pro-tip, it wont.
Young Arabs are abandoning this stupid religion as fast as Europeans are getting killed by it.

Enjoy your empire of dust

Islam is the true religion. The signs are everywhere.

That's some next level Jesus in dogs ass type numerology.

Muslims win at debates:

Christians:
youtube.com/watch?v=u4daK44d9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=NtOwKWSNmWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k5XTxkmKHd8

Atheists:
youtube.com/watch?v=-EswigBHJ5U
youtube.com/watch?v=xs9K2RPRVg0

Not really it is quite simple. Golden ratio is only one number and it is in everything, in human and plant proportions. The Kaaba is exactly the golden ratio distance from the ends of the Earth. Muhammad couldn't have known this. Islam is full of miracles.

it's actually great that we invented nukes because if Islam wins we can just scrap the entire human project pretty easily. It would be a moral obligation that point.

The word alaqah literally means blood clot first, no one ever uses it as the word leach, it's not even close you lying taqyah bitch.

Two, the Quran describes that this alaqah turns into BONES FIRST THEN IT GETS COVERED BY FLESH IN THE WOMB WHICH IS SO DUMB ON SO MANY LEVELS!
If your "Mohammad" copied earlier debunked Greek attempts to write down the stages of a fetus in the womb WORD FOR WORD, then don't come to us as if you know that your religion has any real resemblance to it.

So FUCK OFF with this bullshit and go kill yourself. Preferably away from humans.

>Retards worshipping death and destruction will wipe out all opposition

LMAO, double digit moron. You can't defeat every oposing force through death, this only ensures that you and your comrades in retardation will die. Dumbass

We will nuke the world before mudslimes get real power

>the ends of the earth
the earth is a fucking spheroid what ends lmao

Islam is not the people who claim to practice it.

Common misconception.

The toilet paper companies are shaking in their boots, I'm sure

Word

Who is quicker to abandon a group of people who deploy a common ideology in some place where it inevitably fails? Muslims or Communists?

>not true Islam
>not real Communism

fucking trash cult

>abandoned
So you claim. Misguided and blinded by hate they may be, they're still my brothers in Islam. They just don't have their priorities straight.

Only this way can degeneracy be fought against. Mahomeddanism permits degeneracy itself through the sexual habits of mahound

Sad. I will miss the internet, toilet paper, and intelligent conversations.

I will miss the people on the streets not having those weird, inbred eyes.

I will miss the company of women.

Of course, I will probably murder most of you first :)

Guess what faggot, I'm more swoll than you, and I have more ammo.

Also, I'm not inbred, so I have a pretty hefty IQ advantage.

I'm going to rape every one of your religion before I kill you. I'm going to use bacon fat.

Do you like that? I'm going to lube you with bacon fat, publicly shame you in front of your family and then kill you.

Your "virtuous" wife will have her extremities cut off, and be turned into a "human fuckhole" for the neighbor dogs.

Feels good knowing that open season on ragheads starts in 25 years.

It means more ragheads to kill.

Not scared Muslims are stuck at .8% of the population in the US. White conservative/christians/republicans have a combined birth rate of 2.31 and are about 70% of the white population. Muslim Americans have a birth rate of 2.2.

I'm going to have fun raping your father and brothers.

I will feed the leftovers to pigs, and probably sell them to the Jews to make hotdogs out of you.

The last thing you will hear before I puncture your eadrums, is the sound of your family's anuses being ripped apart by bacon fat and my dick.

Squish squish. Crunkle ccrunkle. Squish.

It popped!

Islamic heresy over the image of a French Christian saint level of irony here, lads

Imagine the women in your family caked in blood and semen. Their eyes won't even open anymore. The dogs are raping their corpses in the street.

You have been left alive. Only the birds hear your morning prayers, but they don't sound human anymore. Your throat is nearly swollen from infections, and when you cough semen comes out your nose.

Do you feel the blessing of Allah yet?

It's just about to cum :)

Said every commie who watched other commies ruin their own country.

Kill yourself, preferably away from people, and inside a mosque.

Kys Jean Mohamed or we will

>in just 25 years?

Optimistic considering they've been at it for how many centuries now?