What if politicians were elected primarily to create legislation...

What if politicians were elected primarily to create legislation, and citizens could then directly vote on policies via referenda?

I would empty every single drop of cum I have on those two

you'd get a pretty neat country

you'd get a country run by neets because nobody else has time to be voting every day

>What if we let a population of double digit IQ, football watching, beer drinking retards make our decisions
Really makes you think

Ok pat Buchanan

Switzerland has a pretty high level of direct democracy and is among the nicest countries in the world.

hmmmmmmmm
really makes me think

Fuck whatever your thread was about

This thread is now dedicated to Noelle Foley's horrifying daddy issues!

>Mick surely didn't molest her
>But he also wasn't around a lot for her growing up
>If you've ever watched Holy Foley, you've seen the do-me eyes she throws at her dad
>Dating a literal clown
>has severe hotism, can't function normally

Let's go back to /asp/

aww cummon!
Fucked up childhoods that lead to daddy issues are a complete result of socio-economic environment.

Direct democracy can work well at a local level. But here in Canada they teach direct democracy is bad because big daddy government really knows what's best

I'm curious. Do either of you two still post on /asp/ (minus gamethreads). Because that place is a shit hole.

10/10 would impregnate both

Haha asp is dead I post regularly but the only person other than me is triphammer but he's dead too

Have some respect

>Blondes

literally never been to /asp/ until he just mentioned it.

On there right now. It's kinda mehh

Not enough Noelle "i wanna get fucked by santa" Foley

Is this not ideal?

>thot

Why are Sup Forumsacks unironically using this nigger language? Cut that shit out.

>What is mob rule
No thanks.

unfortunately no, that doesn't work. Social structure is complex enough to the point that it requires specialization to manage effectively.

the public is not, nor has it ever been, trusted with that level of actual power. every aspect of the political strata we see is a facade to hide the fact that the richest 1/4% literally command every decision both social and economic in the entire world. rebellion is punished with death.

Jesus Christ, those legs!

Mick Foley's nuts created THAT?!

Have you seen his wife?