How are his products? I have some extra $$ and want to support /our guy/ What should I buy?

How are his products? I have some extra $$ and want to support /our guy/ What should I buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/pain-management/what-is-the-placebo-effect#1
youtube.com/watch?v=c9Q72qYWxKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why not waste your money some other way

Because I heard a lot of his shit is legit, just a bit pricey

I've tried them. They are 100% complete BS. One of the dietary supplements also gave me diarrhea, I'm pretty sure.

You are joking right? Please tell what you heard

You understand Alex Jones is 4 hours and a half infomercial, right?

OXY POWDER

The life straw is legit, the filters are good

SSSSUPPER MALE VITALITY!
IT WILL KEEP THE COMMIES, REPTILIANS, ALIEN OVERLORDS AND ALIKE AWAY FOR ONLY $59.95!!

the survival shield x2 is legit

Those aren't his products. He just sells them on his site at a markup

Alpha brain

if you use super male vitality at the same time as you use cave man you hulk out

You do realize that anytime you see "proprietary blend" it means scam, right? THe amounts are listed in order of weight so naturally the most expensive ingredients are at the end in minute almost untraceable amounts and then things like "orange peel" or "dirt" is the main ingredient.

>/our guy/
Lol no, now go back to plebbit

Buy some Brainforce, Super Male Vitality, DNA Force, Bio True Silenium and Caveman, and mix it all together

reddit is full of cucks and faggots

Send the to AJ, he would kek his ass off.

The alexapure is awesome. Definitely worth the $200.

implying Jones is leddit and not Sup Forums tier

Honestly I've only ever taken X2 and that shit is dank. The first time I took it I accidentaly dumped a whole dropper under my tongue and thought "oh fuck" then like 20 seconds later I had like, a fucking perception change, like my brain saw colors different and my mind went faster and everything.

Never happened again, but I know it helps my cells and thyroid/lyphatic system.

Theyre shit, just donate to his patreon and let some chump by the magic water filters.

AlexaPure Pro made my chlorine tap water virtually clean and great tasting.

DNA Force improves blood circulation and mental clarity.

Survival Shield didn’t do anything for me.

Caveman tastes amazing with almond milk. It makes you feel healthier and it becomes addicting.

Knockout support works great. Take it an hour before bed and wake up without feeling sleepy.

Super Male and Anthroplex together gives you an incredible amount of energy to blow through workouts.

Colloidal Silver helped with skin infections.

I use Superblue and it’s pretty good. I have bubblegum flavor but haven’t opened it yet.

Secret 12 is great. Lots of clean energy.

I have like 6 other products and they work. Seriously try them sometime.

Save your money and invest in a brain transplant because that is what you need if you think some snake oil salesmans magic potions are going to make your life better.

He makes money out of them and there's nothing wrong with the water filters.

**IF (You) DONT REPORT THIS THREAD FOR VIRAL MARKETING (You) DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE!!!**

Sage (in the "OPTIONS" field.. not "NAME"!!) if you must reply for any reason and report each time you do.

This is some faggoty-ass fuck shit.

i now know why he is a millionaire

supa blue is ok

Jones wasn't liked here on Sup Forums then got btfo'd by David duke. After that there was hardly any jonesposting until the election cycle when Jones would spam his videos for anons to make memes. Jonesfags need to leave

CAVEMAN is NUMBER ONE BABY

youre basically getting stem cells and bone marrow which is completely gone in 99 percent of modern day diets

How can you believe every conspiracy theory out there? It seems completely irrational but every conspiracy minded person I know that believes in one major conspiracy theory believes in about 50 more.

I've taken some of his supplements, completely normed me

Stop supporting this retard, he's controlled opposition and makes it easy for faggots on the left to say everyone on the right is unhinged as he is. He showed who he was when he invited David Duke on his show one time and worked at trying to earn some good goy points by the way he treated David.

Get the mask

Caveman is good. Just make sure to use milk instead of water. Tastes kinda bland otherwise.

Giving a shit what the group likes or dislikes.

He's always been Sup Forums tier. And people here do like him. Nobody gives a shit here about David Duke, when was the last time you saw a big thread of him here on Sup Forums?

Alex Jones products aren't worth it. Just buy modafinil if you want to biohack your mind and be smarter, cooler, and overall a better human being

>Giving a shit what the group likes or dislikes.

meaning on an individual basis.

Super Male vitality works pretty well.
Haven't tried any of the other stuff, except beyond tangy tangerine ,back when he was promoting it. That one also made me feel pretty good.

modafinil isn't available OTC or anywhere broadly in the US without a prescription and unless insurance pays (needing a diagnosis of sleep disorder/late-shift/narcolepsy), its going to cost ~$400

is that an elevation mask for the gym?

only liberals who believe in big pharma and call things alternative medicine snake oil will shit on alex products

they can go fuck themselves

buy all that shit

Silver Bullet has kept me from getting full on sick, no bullshit. The only thing is you have to pop it as soon as you start feeling like shit, and you'l be fine the next day. This is how it's been in my experience at least.

I vouch for it.

Hes a snake oil salesman. Buy a shirt or something if you must throw your money away.

>Hes a snake oil salesman
its not snake oil when theres the same herb found elsewhere you can buy anywhere else

alex just gives you a really good quality version of it

>Superblue works better than colegate and other flourided toothpastes. Yellowed teeth are turning white, receeding gum line has reversed.
>Prostaguard is fantastic. Dont have to wake up at night to pee (so I sleep much better), dont have urge to urinate constantly.
>Silver bullet seems to help defeat sicknesses.
Is Caveman any good?

BRAIN FORCE.
then
Alexapure Water Filter.

Thank me later

podcasts are free...

There are actually really good courses you can take on why things like Silver Bullet work. They're all available at Trump University.

so the podcasts cant purify my water

no, they cannot

well...

Don't buy the prostate stuff. It has saw palmetto, look up what that does to your testosterone.

I bought some teeth-whitening paste when I bought two Bill Clinton RAPE shirts to get the free shipping. It was on discount for something like 8$ and I was starting to get smoke-stains on my front teeth. Three months into daily use I really noticed the stains diminishing and by six months the stains were nonexistent. I've used only half of the tube with once daily use for the past year.

The man is controlled opposition. Also, please show me the official Sup Forums consensus on what is and isn't /our.../.

Maybe if you brushed your teeth twice a day and stopped smoking, you would not feel the need to buy snake oil.

so stupid. it means "you don't get to rip me off, goy, because my shit is a secret"
>source: supplement baller

Boosts it

If i pulled that mask off would he die ?

it would be very painful...

My Jones Stack:

Vitamin Mineral Fusion
Secret 12
Oil of Oregano
Biome Defense
(I consider the above [CORE STACK])

Then sometimes (a lot more since I heard about Chemtrails) I'll throw on two drops of SURVIVAL SHIELD X2

X2 actually makes you feel good it's weird.

Then you've got the Anthroplex and Super Male Viatlity. Because boners are fun. I'm growing out a beard for the first time and it feels good.

Good like the national anthem feels good.

Then I'm sitting on the [FLUSH STACK] Oxy Powder, Z-Whatever (anti-fungal) and the parasite cleanse.

+Green Vege Powder (not jones sourced)
+Corsandenyth fungus or whatever (Andrenal Support) (not jones sourced)

And then finish out the day with something that breaks a sweat and a KNOCK OUT.
----

>1 bottle of Super Male Vitality™ has been deposited into your account

- reverse osmosis water filter
- colloidal silver... hard to find
- protein shakes if you into that

Don't take the silver, just have it. That shit will turn you into a smurf.

a lot of the same stuff you find at GNC, Whole Foods, and places like that.

You also get stuff you'd get at Cabelas or Chinese Medicine/Holistic healing establishment.

You're donating money to his show but you get something back.

>Don't take the silver, just have it. That shit will turn you into a smurf.
This. Also I forgot the Cave Man which is legit hot like coacoa after doing some pushups.

+Bio True Selenium
+DNA FORCE

Jones is the man but you know what honestly I bet they make 50 Mil a month. If so, Jones needs to be going for it and financing a national media campaign... ; )

>not realizing some of the products he sells are for cleaning out your bowels
he was never like this until he started focusing on really waking up people and rivaling the media
please present actual evidence and show me the consensus that AJ is in on it..

His supplements are good, most aren't even made by him, just repackaged as infowars to sell at a markup to do exactly what he said, fund his operation

don't call yourself redpilled if you cant see that AJ rivals the MSM and has woken up many normies to a wider view of the world around them, anyone telling the truth these days in any aspect can rival the fucking msm

Nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask.

>0.02 bitcoin have been shoved into your anus courtesy of david brock

Improperly made colloidal silver makes you into a smurf
the guy made his own silver with tap water and it bound to the minerals, and spread throughout the body
you are supposed to use distilled water

>buying snake oil from (((alex jonestein)))

Hi Dr. Group.

I only ever buy the coffee, just to support the guy. Same price as any shopping center for that much coffee, and he has free shipping most of the time, so it's just a question of supporting Wal-mart or humble water filter salesman who rages as people I don't like.

Big berkey water filters are top notch

>colloidal silver

I'm addicted to brain force. Like literally chemically dependant. I soak my buds in it.

MUZZIES
RULE
THE
FEDERAL
RESERVE

>AJ rivals the mainstream media
To normies, Alex Jones seems irrational/ batshit crazy. He is meme tier to them so idk if the Mainstream Media considers him a threat. Alex also leads those who watch his show with shit like down a false rabbit hole. This completely discredits them in any actual conversation. That screams controlled opposition by coming off as ridiculous and giving disinformation to followers.

how do u like it? i drink mud water alot so im not too picky

I buy his vitamin drink mix every month. It seems to work well. I've stopped feeling like shit ever since I started taking it regularly. I think i've been deficient in vitamin B all my life.

webmd.com/pain-management/what-is-the-placebo-effect#1

I know someone that bought one of his water filters and said that they were fucking junk, threw it out the same day.

I use the ProPur water filter he shills. bretty gud

i take two CAPSHULES of it per day.

Super Mario vitality is best. Seen 20 per cent increase in efficiency

well i'm convinced

i have to get some of this shit now

I bought an Alexa Jones.

youtube.com/watch?v=c9Q72qYWxKQ

Wrong.
Pic related is our guy
But as for his supplements, theyre backed up by testimony and science. Theyre definitely not placebos, especially not the iodine supplement

I'm feeding my two kids with brain force (plus) and I'm personally on caveman. Liking it so far.

Kind of funny how John Oliver's whole 20 minute segment was about Alex Jones' shameless advertisement and couldn't even question the effectiveness of what he was selling.

AJ should have at least put some money in design, that looks like a keg.

I think another company makes the water filters. He just sells them on his site.

Alex Jones uses Jesus' name to sell his products and become rich. He cannot be trusted! He has done much greatness in helping MAGA, but now that he has tasted the sweet teet of wealth he is drunk on Sin of The Soul. Anyone who profits on Christianity is a hypocrite. Alex has served his purpose and should now be hero'd like Bill Hicks.

> Jones does not have multi billion dollar network backing him like Oliver
> wants to sell products rather than air time for ads
> can make more money selling products than limited ad time slots
> wants to sell products he thinks are good
> realizes that he can make good health products under his own brand
> teams up with doctors and nutritional companies
> sells products within FDA regulations
> John Oliver spends 20 minutes making fun of how he pays the bills

Their B12 drops were really good.

Need to order more

numbers confirm

>lot of his shit is legit,

Do further reasearch on Alex sex Conley on mars jones.

I use DNA Force, Vitamin Mineral Fusion and Survival Shield X-2 on aa regular basis and love them. Also got the Alexapure water filter and ajr purifier. Feel way less stressed with the adaptogens in DNA force, for one thing.

Myco-ZX and Living Defense helped me discover I have a serious parasite problem that might be the cause of my chronic fatigue I've had for 8 years now.

Oxy-Powder works great. The coffee is some of my favorite. Didn't feel much from Liver-Shield and Z-Shield but also didn't take them very long.

Fuck Shareblue, I've been really impressed with almost everything I've ordered from Alex and I stock up when there's sales.

his brain force is really the only thing that was kind of over priced, and thats really because there are a lot of competitors in the "Acetylcholine" smart drug market.

Everything else is really top notch.