Knowledge Bomb. [Awan Brothers]

The Awans are Pakistan IC Agents & DWS was aware of the whole thing.

They got Intel on India from the DNC(Who is working with China) about Troop movements & positions. If WW3(Pakistan vs India vs China) starts/happens, the Awans & DNC are partially responsible.

India was/is planning it’s own version of Turkey’s “Operation Euphrates Shield”, against Pakistan. As China is/was planning on pushing India out of the disputed area’s.

Keep track of Border Conflicts/Clashes between all 3 Countries & Military Movements.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
fas.org/irp/world/pakistan/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128110932/
youtube.com/watch?v=ASUHN3gNxWo
bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-13272009
firstpost.com/world/london-attack-pakistan-origin-man-among-three-militants-shot-dead-by-uk-police-3519895.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/page/6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89123693/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[ARCHIVE OF PAST THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Future topics I plan on covering]:

1) They Live

2) WW3 Scenario's

3) The 2 forms of Globalism

4) Sandy Hook

5) Europe's Powder Keg

what we really want to know about is your dox.

[Pic Related] is the Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads:

Got some of those proofs? Or are we making obvious guesses?

See: Also someone recently did a thread talking about it:

See: & As I said, keep track of the escalation between all 3 countries involved.

Fuck off Frank

Why was a post calling you a shill and accusing you of working with mods removed by mods?

China,India & Pakistan are all setting things up in case a conflict happens.

I would also recommend people look into where those conflicts

Read what is really going on: &

You are telling us about all the terrible crimes but is there a solution? Nobody gets charged-everybody knows how deep the corruption goes. Do you have any insights into how this can be stopped or are they all too powerful and would destroy anyone who tried?

What dox?
Who is this guy?
I've seen some of his threads, but never bothered to read them, because these 'insiders' are usually full of shit anyway.

This really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

nah man, not this guy. anon5 is the real deal

See: & Shills have been running a Discredit campaign since 6/2.

Look at the Awan timeline in relation to Pakistan/India conflicts & build ups.

Yeah, sure, I'll take your word for it.

TL;DR

Awans might have been talked about/looked at before, but the Pakistan IC connection in relation to the 3 way war that is building up is very important to understand.

So since its in the middle of those 3 countries mentioned..
Anon5 what was the nepal royal massacre that occurred on june 1, 2001 really about and did it relate in any way to 9/11 which occurred only 3 months later?
The official story literally says the crown prince got too high to handle his own shit, kills everyone, then shot himself 6 times in the back to commit suicide.
Its such a strange incident thats never really brought up

>They got Intel on India from the DNC
So they probably work for one of these agencies: fas.org/irp/world/pakistan/
What's up with China trying to take on everyone? Do they think that with all their gold and the land/resources they're buying up in Africa/California, that they can now take on several different countries on different fronts?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128110932/
here's the thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASUHN3gNxWo

Have you watched this anon5? I have been spamming it in the hopes that faggots will watch and balance themselves. Im not there yet but I am trying, and learning.

I'm sick of this file

>>TL;DR
Do you know what that means, faggot?

Complex shill operation by multiple parties designed to subvert & sabotage Sup Forums, while targeting any person with influence/impact.

He was taken out by a Op's team.

The thread where you uploaded all your CP images & people all downloaded and/or saved them to there machines.

China is making moves, because it can make moves. Also consider Wold Population & how that is going to change over the next 50-100 years.

Bump good to see you anon5, now I saw you in the 222anon thread he said something was supposed to happen today, well nothing, what is your take on that 222 user?

Thanks Anon5. Looking forward to them.

>The Awans are Pakistan IC Agents & DWS was aware of the whole thing.

Riveting information missile there. We'll have to sound the alarm to the rest of Sup Forums.

fucking same

You mean pooinloos vs pakis & china

#banana

With Clinton's money, of course.

rawl

22 doesn't get shilled much if at all. That is an indicator that something is strange.

The whole OP is important to understand.

India is going to be fighting on 2 fronts. Also notice the order I put the countries in.

Keep track for any additional B52's coming this week.

I don't want to post the pics faggot. You asked for it.

I know you've said that aliens like to watch, and while I'm not one to judge, as I am partial to a little voyeurism myself, is there any way we can interest them in participating? To lend a hand, in helping bring the development of human civilization to a "climax" in a sense? Is there at least something we can do to get them to stop being so shy and expose themselves to us, publicly?

On a completely unrelated note; how much would you happen to know about alien anatomy?

>A Euphrates shield in Pakistan

There aren't any kashmiri militant groups that India could use the way the Turks do. Invading outright with their army would set off the big war with pakistan

your info can't be right

Kys Frank Slauenwhite you fucking schizo.

Calling the noble user with the Frank Archives.

I declare it REAL FRANK HOURS and that all of you need to SMASH THAT MOTHERFUCKIN LARP BUTTON

Holy shit you shills started in overdrive right away.
If you don't believe Anonymous5, what conspiracies do you believe?

Why is socotra the way it is?

Is this what you do? Ride the coattails of other anons that already figured that shit out and proved it? this has been known for weeks but you claim to be some groundbreaking insider and call anyone that questions you a shill.

>your info can't be right
Is frank ever right?

oh this faggot
go make your own threads user

I was wondering that myself, you told 22 that he was next to be hit by the shills, he passed right over that didnt even take notice, the shills attacking are so easy to spot , they post the same shit over and over

>Known for weeks
Try months.

no U

bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-13272009
>Pakistan's directorate for Inter-Services Intelligence, or ISI, is once again facing accusations of double-standards over its role in the fight against al-Qaeda and the Taliban.
>In documents leaked in April 2011 on the Wikileaks website, US authorities described the ISI as a "terrorist" organisation on a par with al-Qaeda and the Taliban. In the same month the US military's top officer, Adm Mike Mullen, also accused the ISI of having links with the Taliban. He said it had a "long-standing relationship" with a militant group run by Afghan insurgent Jalaluddin Haqqani, which targets US troops in Afghanistan.
>In June 2010 the ISI was accused of giving funding, training and sanctuary to the Afghan Taliban on a scale much larger than previously thought. The paper published by the London School of Economics said that Taliban field commanders suggested that ISI intelligence agents even attend Taliban supreme council meetings - and that support for the militants was "official ISI policy".
So I'm guessing this would also turn into a WW3 because there's cells of terrorists from ISIS/Al Qaeda/Taliban all over Europe and in the US/Mexico/Canada, who may try to start shit to gain in their own areas, or to drag other countries into the war, if they're not already dragged in by owing money to China.

AYOO
PROXYNIGGA HERE
still pass banned so non rares today

what conspiracies do you believe in?

Rewl

Have you seen this user? youtube.com/watch?v=ASUHN3gNxWo

I feel like Frank is a douchebag who only talks about shit he can not prooffs. Hes no woke guy

Read the whole OP.

The Awans gave Pakistan military/IC Intel of India troop movements/positions. China(using the DNC as a "middle man") gave it to them.

1) Humanity is the "friend passed out on the couch" to them.

2) Don't know about the anatomy.

Always pick up on those things.

Yep, also all those Terror Groups would be involved in a SA Civil War also.

Anon5 is a man named Frank Slauenwhite.
David Bowie alive in Liberia
I haven't.

Are you incapable of thinking for yourself? I was in almost all of the Awan/dws threads when he first got arrested and this tripfaggot was never around. Now he claims to be the one to connect the dots for shit that anons put together a month ago and is calling everyone who questions him a shill. since you believe this guy explain spine beetles to me

>pay into hiroshimootles laundering scheme
>get banned anyway

pottery

once again, that's nothing that an user hasn't already explained

Not sure how long I'll be in this thread but I have a few questions.

1) is China really going to invade Bhutan or are they just flexing?

2) during WWI which side did you work for

3) accepting that you were born roughly around the 1880s/90s will cause society to view me as insane, in fact accepting a number of things you've said will cause that result. What's you're opinion about that? We can't very well tell people about humanity's origins even if we believe it

PMC/Security forces that work with/for me. That's what the "Flesh Eating Beetles" are.

The "spine" or "Spinal fluid" reference came the fact that one of them is a former Black Market expert. All parts of the human body have a price.

What can you use human spinal fluid for?

i got it from a pass contest so idc

Is bolstering Hungary and Poland and Czech in existing by a change in the remaining East European countries to also become more independent and populist?

I was in those threads as well. If you actually read Anon5's threads you'd see his perspective is not just re-hashing the intel we already have.

You could really benefit from it if you trusted a stranger. I did not expect to believe that this guy knew the law of the universe and the true condition of mankind... I thought he was another plant to confuse, but he seems to say the right thing and the main thing he says is that we are truly being violated by zombie law enforcement and we need to wake everyone up and respond to these attacks on us with proper force

I did read the whole OP, and nothing you said makes sense. Even if Awan was feeding troop positions to the PK and CN, that doesn't mean they were gonna do anything about it.

Euphrates shield would set off all the tripwires, just as much as the other two pushing india out.

what you're saying is that they were rangefinding to hit first? India and Pakistan both have first-strike nuclear doctrines, it'd be retarded unless they fed them 100% of the nuke info about india, and even then

it doesn't check out user, are you sure your source isn't fucking with you?

DON released over 400 emails on Lynch-Clinton today, why is Comey such a lying piece of shit, Lynch needs to be thrown in jail forever

If there's "Deep Drive" CP on my computer, how can I view it?

>What can you use human spinal fluid for?
To lubricate the spinal cord duh, have you ever changed your cars oil? Same thing bruh anon5 4lyfe peace

Hey dumpass that's a scam. Just add a quart every six months.

Line up the Awan timeframe with things that happened between all 3 Countries.

1) They are sizing up India.

2) No side.

3) The Information is what is important.

It can be replaced or put into certain types of machines.

Eastern Europe will survive if they play there cards right.

China & India will likely be the ones that start fighting. then Pakistan will come in to assist China.

hey anon5, without resorting to saying "read the archives", where do you get your information?

are you a time-traveler? agency insider? you always seem to skip this question. give us the origin story you claim exists in archives.

yo faggot have you seen this yet

Why would someone in that capacity waste time on Sup Forums

>rehashing the Intel

Lynch has always been the "Key" or a "Lynch Pin".

Also several other Obama Admin people used alternative names. Clapper & Brennan are some of them.

And all you need is a 6month olds spinal fluid to live another quarter century. Mind = franked

abit

Oh shit, did you save it?

why does a pic of your yt channel have deep dish cp on it :0

Power Structures are something I'm very good at/with.

Sup Forums is a place where everyone goes to at some point or another.

another question anon5

why did you conveniently change your trip after the election and all your predictions were wrong?

You mentioned the terrorists who talked about the Manchester attack also shilled in your threads and talked in an online forum beforehand... Curious that now that you're bringing up more of their other Pakistani partners/comrades, they're really after you in this thread.

>firstpost.com/world/london-attack-pakistan-origin-man-among-three-militants-shot-dead-by-uk-police-3519895.html
"A Pakistani-origin man was among three knife-wielding militants responsible for carrying out the brutal London terror attack that killed seven people and injured 49, according to a media report....The terrorist was a home-grown jihadi who came from Pakistan as a child but was brought up in the UK, the report said."

Was Pakistan trying to solidify China as an ally by getting info from the US about India?

Does Trump have a plan? It's so frustrating that these people with power get away with everything

So I can Ruby Ridge all the jealous detractors and destroy Sup Forums, of course.

Unchecked

1) interesting, I have to go back and look at the recent history of the conflict now that you've explained China's role with the Awans a bit more

2) can I ask what you did during the war then?

3) I should have been more specific, I was curious about what machines use human spinal fluid

4) is McMaster gonna get fired? It's another interesting opportunity to see who is a plant in the new media

then why are you answering blatant time travel and supernatural questions when your only credentials are "being good at analysis"?

why are you trying to ride the coattails of the LARPing time travel leaf?

whoah powerfvl

i wonder where isle of man user went and SAGE guy they were cool frank 5 squad

When can we expect arrests for DWS and the whole crew?

maybe frank is john titor send back to get an ibm5100

Is that architecture-energy thing related to Vastu Shastra? Are the ancient spaceships based on Vimana? Are you Hindu? Do you poo in loo?

My tripcode has always been what I have now: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/page/6/

Been using it since Oct 2016.

All the Information I talk about is Truth. Things are not always instant & if you ROT(Research Observe Think) you will find out many things about the things I talk about.

Yes, they were trying to improve relations.

1) I'm good at many things, including analysis.

2) Time-travel & "Meme Magic" are not new concepts.

1) Sup Forums really should.

2) Worked with relatives involving power-plays.

3) Bio-Mechanical types.

4) McMaster is a deep state chess-piece.

"Us Spring" is planned for the US.

user, apologize if imposing, but may i have a quick rundown on the 2 forms of globalism? can't wait for you to cover it, would it be possible to get a leddit tier tldn'tred, give me like a trailer, i am not interested in some tension between mansplainers, i wanna know the big picture user
i have another question that is kinda topic related, why is there a fear that wwIII will happen, isn't bound to happen? or is it just a fear talked about much? can we meme it so much that it actually happen? collectively speaking.
pls respond

Like I said, India has a first strike doctrine for its nukes. the second china swings, there's a flurry of MRBMs flying over the himalayas

The only way china does this is if they can be 100% sure that they've disabled all of india's nukes (which they don't have the capacity for) or have suddenly developed better missile defense than we have (impossible) or both. Not least because the submarine- and theatre-based shorter ranged ones are literally impossible to hack

which still doesn't deal with the fact that Pakistan ALSO has a first strike doctrine, and their first move would be to glass the subcontinent. This assuming they trust the chinese to have disabled all the indian nukes, which is a pretty big fucking leap of faith to say the least.

so, uh. sorry, you're wrong. this scenario doesn't make any sense, independently of what Awan fed them.

aliens this week correct?

So the US Spring is planned to occur in time to prevent such arrests from taking place?

Nukes are not going to be used, those are "Last Resort" weapons.

1) Oppression/Control & Progress/Prosperity

2) WW3 is all about location, groups/forces involved & Scenario.

"US Spring"*

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89123693/
here is where you claim a bunch of nonsense such as "obama hating hillary and wanting to retire" and now he's one of the main components of the deep state. you've stopped linking to this thread in your new posts. you changed your trip and image when people first started making fun of you because nothing you claimed was actually coming true.

2) oh, so your family was/is involved with a group/is its own group?

4) what about Kelly?

Is Trump surrounding himself with generals because he knows about the impending US Spring?

Yo Frank, why not enlighten /k/ with your warfare insights? They're always eager to learn.

Now I'm going to jail because deep drive stuff? I didn't even save any pics :( Thanks a lot, different user numbers, however many of you there are