Why does huge majority of american women look like this now? what gives?

why does huge majority of american women look like this now? what gives?

>why does huge majority of american women
attention

They don't. You're only seeing what you want to believe. Walk down the street and you won't see anybody who looks like that except in maybe Las Angeles

I was in a night club in Zagreb and saw woman worse than this go fuck yourself cigan.

Because eugenics was never implemented.

>They don't. You're only seeing what you want to believe.

No I'm not. They won't be wearing the same clothing, but they still have the same blobby body shape, tattoos, and terrible personality.

why does huge majority of European women look like this now? what gives?

They don't, they are even fatter, more fucked up in the face, and mongoloid.

literally women are all shit and should fuck off back to the kitchen. they have no creative impulses and everything they touch becomes mundane and boring. they are vacant and incapible of being interesting outside of gauging their reactions to events. they all bully each other and drag each other down over absolutely nothing and then 30 seconds later it is all forgotten.

NEVER EVER come back, filthy 3rd worlder

sugar, the fda needs to regulate it. but people be all like "no my freedoms if I want to get fat and die from high cholesterol, diabetes, and heart disease it's my choice".

Where the fuck do you live?

They've turned their back on god.

fpbp
thread/

>why does huge majority of american women look like this now
High Fructose Corn Syrup

They're slaves to trends.

Ann Arbor. lol

ive seen this girl before and she has epic tits. anyone know the name or source?

Why do foreigners think the majority of American women are retarded?

who frames a fast and the furious poster

Now THIS is spot on. Jesus, are women even human?

I kek'd more than I should have

top post m8

good grief, this is just embarrassing.

I wouldn't mind seeing a bunch of radical muslims let loose in that room, give them some real drama to react to.

they're literal mutts. a mixed breed of all the terrible off-cuttings of both european and south american people.

a reminder that white americans are NOT white.

I thought the same thing.

It goes beyond the simple obesity epidemic. It's almost like the population genetics have been fucked up and made everyone more squat and stocky. Girls seem to have broad shoulders and wide jaws. The proportions and overall figure of a cardboard box.

Whenever I see a long-limbed, slender girl who doesn't have a skull you could use on a backhoe I actually find myself doing a double take.

Amanda Wenk. She got her titties reduced tho

Those are mexican genetics. As exampled by OP's girl on the left.